• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

IcratoX

Something
120 Badges
Dec 26, 2009
  • Impire
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • For The Glory
  • For the Motherland
  • Galactic Assault
  • Gettysburg
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Ancient Space
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Iron Cross
  • King Arthur II
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Lead and Gold
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • The Kings Crusade
  • Lost Empire - Immortals
  • Magicka
  • Majesty 2
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • Divine Wind
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Hearts of Iron Anthology
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Cities in Motion
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Commander: Conquest of the Americas
  • Darkest Hour
  • Deus Vult
  • Dungeonland
  • East India Company Collection
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis IV
B1uAbSe.png

Intro
It looked like an interesting idea to open a thread where people were able to share their Leviathan contact details, times they are often online, their preferred servers and to provide a thread where people could easily organize matches with each other. Therefore I started this thread and see how it would work out. The purpose of this, is to give people also the ability to organize matches with each other while they are offline/not in the game, and hopefully it will build up a nice and active multiplayer community around the game Leviathan Warships.​

ETfovjk.png

How does it work?
I've split the thread into 4 few categories.
1 - A code you can copy/paste and fill in with your own information.
2 - The Leviathan servers.
3 - Currently active or announced tournaments.
4 - A list of people with their Leviathan contact details (only if agreed to be added to the openings post).

I want to keep the thread as simple and to the point as possible so it gives a lot of Multiplayer information in a quick glance without having to read pages of text.​

ETfovjk.png

Code to copy/paste and share your Leviathan Details
At question 2 and 5, please remove what is not of importance. Also please fill in the exact Leviathan username, so people can add you to their friendslist for easier matchmaking.
Code:
1. Paradox Forum Username: xxx
2. Leviathan Username: xxx
3. Preferred Server: Leviathan 1, Leviathan 2, EU1, EU2
4. I'm often online at: xxxGMT
5. Add me to the openings post: Yes, No

ETfovjk.png

Current Leviathan servers
Leviathan 1 - MAC and PC
Leviathan 2 - MAC and PC
EU 1 - MAC, PC and Tablet
EU 2 - MAC, PC and Tablet
US 1 - MAC, PC and Tablet
Note: Both Leviathan 1 and Leviathan 2 will be accessible by tablets with the upcoming patch. For more details, please read the changelog here

ETfovjk.png

Active or Announced Leviathan Warships tournaments
If your tournament is missing inside this list, please send me a private message with the details of the tournament including a link to the post on these forums. This thread will not link to any pages outside the Paradox forums as it is prohibited by the forum rules.

ETfovjk.png

Leviathan gamers and their contact details
Icratox - Icratox - EU 1, Leviathan 1 - Often online between 18GMT and 21GMT
KildarKMT - Kildar - Leviathan 1, EU1, US1 - Often online around all hours of the day
elarma - elarma - Leviathan 1 mostly - Often online around 22GMT
bozzomarc - bozzomarc - Leviathan 1 mostly - Often online after 12GMT
Athalcor - Athalcor - Leviathan 1 - Often online between 19CEST(GMT+2) and 01CEST(GMT+2)
FiddlerOfMal - FiddlerOfMalaz - Any - Often online between 18GMT+1 and 22GMT+1
cyclopticox - cyclopticox - Leviathan 1 - Online at all sorts of time​

Last edited:
1. Paradox Forum Username: KildarKMT
2. Leviathan Username: Kildar
3. Preferred Server: Leviathan 1, EU1, US1
4. I'm often online at: all hours of the day (sleep schedule is messed up)
5. Add me to the openings post: Yes

LOL, if the game has so few players that this needs to be done to get games going, then reducing the servers to 1 per region or just 1 server at all would be better.
This was done, to try and coordinate community interaction, and Icratox did this before he was a member of the forum staff.

In the future though, post on topic of the OP, or start your own thread.

This really should be part of the game, not just a stub post in a forgotten forum (how big the Paradoxian fraction of L:W actually is?).

1. Paradox Forum Username: Athalcor
2. Leviathan Username: Athalcor
3. Preferred Server: Leviathan 1, boycotting the others
4. I'm often online at: mostly between 19 and 01 CEST (take that, GMT!)

EDIT: This thread reminds me of the 'internet book' that existed during the dawn of internet era.

1. Paradox Forum Username: FiddlerOfMalaz
2. Leviathan Username: FiddlerOfMal
3. Preferred Server: any
4. I'm often online at: depends, but Steam is usually up between 18.00 and 22.00 GMT+1

New player here, just bought the game and was sad to not find any opponents, so let's remedy that :)

New player here, just bought the game and was sad to not find any opponents, so let's remedy that :)

Welcome :) Added you as well to the openings post. As for opponents, most players look to be active on the Leviathan 1 server, so biggest chance you'll find some admirals there ;)

1. Paradox Forum Username: cyclopticox
2. Leviathan Username: cyclopticox
3. Preferred Server: Leviathan 1,
4. I'm often online at: all sorts of times

Fairly new to this game. Will be trolling the threads as I got completely and utterly destroyed earlier

1. Paradox Forum Username: terrymagic
2. Leviathan Username: terrymagic
3. Preferred Server: Leviathan 1,
4. I'm often online at: Weekend - Friday night / Saturday morning GMT+7

Name: sth128
Sever: Levi 1
Online: random

On a side note, can you guys please disband the games when you leave? I'm always seeing tons of games with no host, and people come in asking "anyone there" and never getting an answer. If you just click "back", the game is still there, luring people into joining only to be disappointed after they realize IT'S A TRAP!!!

1. Paradox Forum Username: Ubliterator
2. Leviathan Username: Ubliterator
3. Preferred Server: Leviathan 1
4. I'm often online at: 24/7

Edit: removed EU1 from preferred servers because obviously

Last edited:
1. Paradox Forum Username: robly18
2. Leviathan Username: Robly18
4. I'm often online at: varies wildly, but somewhere around 9 PM GMT, earlier if on weekends.

1. Paradox Forum Username: Cyosa
2. Leviathan Username: Cyosa
4. I'm often online at: 3:00pm-6:00pm +10 UTC/GMT

anyone know why it says 9 admirals on leviathan 1 and yet there are no servers public and or any that are match making?

I don't "know" but I can guess. On my screen right now, I'm told there are 9 players battling on Leviathan 1, and 0 players each on EU1 and US1, with no mention of Leviathan 2 or EU2 even existing. I believe the second server of each that had 2 has now been shut down. I'm also not sure if there's a way for me to switch to one of the other (less active anyway) servers.

Since there are 3 lobbies visible on Leviathan 1, all of which are sitting at 0/4 players, I'm guessing that one of 3 scenarios is happening:

1. Nobody is actually playing, and all the people listed as "battling" on the servers are merely signed in.
2. Single player lobbies aren't shown in the list, and everyone is playing solo.
3. All currently-active matches are private, and won't be listed because of that.

But going back to the main topic, I'm a new person and might as well add myself to the list (even if the OP hasn't been updated in over 8 months)

1. Paradox Forum Username: obliviondoll
2. Leviathan Username: obliviondoll
3. Preferred Server: Leviathan 1 (I just found how to change servers... but the others have nobody on them anyway)
4. I'm often online at: random times between 5am and 7pm GMT (I'm actually GMT +12, but I'm nocturnal)
5. Add me to the openings post: Yes (if you're still here)

NOTE: Also available on Steam (account name: oblivi0ndoll) or Skype (account name: obliviondoll) if anyone want to look me up there. Depending what I'm doing and how many friends are also involved, I may be free even when I'm not waiting in-game, so get in touch.

Last edited: