• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Rickuh

Mua'Dib
42 Badges
Nov 9, 2002
Visit site
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Pride of Nations
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Imperator: Rome - Magna Graecia
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Darkest Hour
  • Deus Vult
  • East India Company
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Victoria 2
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
My friend and I are kicked and logged out of Paradox when we join the others game. After 100% transfer but before either of us select a country a message on the host's side says the player left the game, and a message on client's side says the game is unavailable. We are immediately logged out of our Paradox accounts.

Downloaded the separate Paradox Game Launcher and after synching with Steam only CK3 and Stellaris are listed as owned. Tried multiple resynchs. Launcher says CK3 and Sellaris must be downloaded even though they are both currently installed. My I:R game and others are not listed even though they are listed under owned items in my Paradox account.

I know others have had this issue. Does anyone have a fix?

These are two unrelated problems.

To take the second one first, check that the standalone Paradox client is the current version, 1.0-beta-63 - if not there's some problem with it updating itself. If that is okay, log out of it then back in again, and hit GAMES-REFRESH - IR really should show then.

The MP issue sounds very much like the one we have a lot in CK3 - do you get it there too? Because they use the same MP system (wheres Stellaris does not).

These are two unrelated problems.

To take the second one first, check that the standalone Paradox client is the current version, 1.0-beta-63 - if not there's some problem with it updating itself. If that is okay, log out of it then back in again, and hit GAMES-REFRESH - IR really should show then.

The MP issue sounds very much like the one we have a lot in CK3 - do you get it there too? Because they use the same MP system (wheres Stellaris does not).
My Paradox client is 1.0-beta-63. Logged out and logged back in and refreshed games but still only CK3 and Stellaris are listed, and the client says both require installation. HoI4, I:R, and EU4 do not show at all even though all are installed and playable including their DLCs. We've never had a problem hooking up with multiplayer in any of these games in the past (incl. CK3).

The only other thing is that I have 4 DLCs and my friend only has 2 DLCs and I'm hosting with 4 DLCs. We managed to get it running once with 3 DLCs by leaving out the Heirs to Alexander DLC. Played for a while and saved the game. When we attempted to play our 3 DLC save the next day we both were kicked and logged out of the Paradox server as soon as he had finished downloading the save.

CK3 and Stellaris are listed, and the client says both require installation
That is normal - our client does not use the game installations you've made in Steam, it's a separate game version that gets installed in a different place.

HoI4 and EU4 do not show at all even though all are installed and playable including their DLCs.
That too is normal, as those games were never ported to our client - you must play them via Steam.

I've now made an adjustment to your account. Please try the logout/in Refresh thing again and see if IR and its DLCs show there now.

Can you make an adjustment to mine? Having same problem, thanks
Specifically that you are playing in the standalone Paradox client, not in Steam? Because I see you are a Steam member.

Okay, try it now.