• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

AFPB

Recruit
Sep 22, 2017
Hello boys and girls.

My friend and I are on the look for players for multiplayer on DH Full new version 1.5. We're looking for a noob+/good and stable player. In short words, someone that can beat the AI. We're located in Argentina and on vacation so we have plenty of time and willing to accomodate our schedule for other player's time availability. Our preference is to play at night (its GMT -3 here). If you like to discuss politics and history it's a plus.

Specs. of the game:
- DH Full new version 1.5
- No mods (only Edge of Darkness / World in Flames II possible tho)
- Starting in 1933
- Historical up to the event "Danzig or War"

We play on Gameranger.

These are our Account IDs:

Go to "Community" / "Find User" / "Search by Account ID" and fill in with our data then add so we can connect there.

Hi, I'm Eric, Alan's friend, and I'm a serious person (don't look at my avatar). If somebody is noob/noob+ and want to play with us, we can teach him/her something (we aren't pros, but we play decently).

Well, contact with us, we are going to be here and on GR (Game Ranger).

Last edited:
If you have a game where these countries are played I am extremely interested.

1-Germany(Italy)
2-UK/Commonwealth(France)
3-USSR(Com China)
4-USA(Rep China)
5-Japan
6? Italy
7? France, then come back as #2 USA

In the event you have already started a game with all these countries taken, I will be happy to play any minor .I'm usually available on gameranger by 5pm GMT.

Last edited: