• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

L'Empereur

Private
6 Badges
Apr 26, 2018
  • BATTLETECH
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • BATTLETECH: Season pass
  • BATTLETECH: Heavy Metal
Even with custom mechs thank to the last update ! Unfortunately, not to many player there. Anyway I like it and play one or two game almost everyday :)

Multi-player does not work well at all. Got my friends to buy this game with the steam sell. We all have all the dlc and still can't get a multi-game going due to disconnect. Fix this game please.

There is a hint.
When connecting a player.
If you see that opp was connected SEVERAL times.
That is a bad connection.
Exit game and exit steam BOTH of you.
And retry. Otherwise, most likely you will get a disconnect on 5-8 turn.

I play A LOT with my brother and we figured out
that having connection message several times
instead of ONE time is a 100% problem guarantee.

I hope it will improve yr life :)

Bah multi player is still plagued by disconnects, slow loading and instability during games. With the lack of a reconnect feature, it sucks big time for league play sometimes.
Which is especially sad, when it comes to a turn based game, which is otherwise done great.
This game does not need host state rewind or other fancy stuff or has any problems with lag and all the other hurdles a online shooter or even MMORPG has to face. Yet, it still sucks at it while otherwise being just great. That is something quite mind boggling for such a competent studio ...

Fact is, Multi Player needs a lot more love a.s.a.p. in order to give it the long life it deserves.

Hello, I have played this game almost every day since it was released and would like to do muiltiplayer.
If you are still on, I’m signing in now and would enjoy a match.

Do you have any questions about Multiplayer?

I'm sorry that I missed you, is there a Battletech discord or something for setting up matches?
At the end of the second line of my signature block, you’ll find just such a discord channel. Sometimes the channel is active, sometimes not so much. : )

Good luck and good BATTLETECH gaming! :bow:

“...something to do with multiplayer?”

I don’t know about that but I’m in the midst of a four-match (thus far!!!) Friday Night Fights run... and loving every minute of it!