• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(40601)

Private
Feb 25, 2005
Im putting together a mp game of true Strategic Lovers Of Hoi 2. Everyone who wants to join be in the HoI channel in V Net 5:00 PM pacific Time. That is 6:00 Mountain 7 for Midwest 8 for East Coast. The rules are... No Cheating of any kind, I want true hoi players that play to the fullest. NO slow connections, Cable or DSL. Somewhat Historical.. And what i mean by that is the ussr and germany cannot go and take over the world together, U know what i mean. If u would like Reply to this message and give ur vnet name and i will be sure to save u a spot. I will be host. And my name Is General B wich will obviosly be the game name. We will wait for the players from 5:00 to 5:30 my time. and at 5:30 i will launch. GL all. Oh and another thing plz reply what country u want to be. We will probilly have to do some Compromizing at the game. gl all hope to see u their and expect to have a long and fun mp game. :)

This is a regular Thursday night series? Every thurs at 5 pacific?

How many do you have on-board as of now? And is it locked into Allies+Comintern vs. Axis then?

i'll give it a try. never played mp before, but plenty of sp

i'd like to be italy, japan, or nat chi, basically someone in a secondary theatre

ps. if i get to be italy, can i make my leaders immortal? i have bad memories of all the good leaders dying in 1945 :p