• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
With this already announced and in development, can paradox confirm whether they have/are going to be the publishers for this title?

I think they already announced a while ago that they have nothing to do with it. Probably because Warband sold so well that Taleworlds is strong enough to start publishing their titles on their own.

I think they already announced a while ago that they have nothing to do with it. Probably because Warband sold so well that Taleworlds is strong enough to start publishing their titles on their own.

I did not know that. So basically, it means that discussions over Bannerlord has no place on this forum?

Just popping in to tell that a new patch for Warband was released a week ago or so...

Do you have a quote about that, because I find it strange that mods would let two opened threads about a game that PI will not publish.

Still no news. Save one: apparently, the head designer put a six month dead line on the next report about the game progress. It was nearly six months ago and the dead line should expire around November.

Is there at least an estimated year that the game will be released? (2013, 2014, 2015)