• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Screens are out within the time limitation.

Not sure that reads only three factions. Reads like the three factions belong to the Empire. Beside them, they are warlike tribes, bandits and former client kingdoms that declared independence. How are they relate one to another? Little is said.

A hero who can master the art of single combat, of leading armies in battle, of plotting ambushes and raids, and of exploiting the rivalries of noble houses and tribal clans may be able to unite this Empire

How does it connect with what was known in Mount and Blade? Dueling was a side feature, maybe, it gains importance. Leading armies in battle is familiar enough. Ambushes and raids seem like a new feature. Rivalries might be expanded.

No word on sieging strongholds though.

I guess the second life bar shown on screens is for horses.

Great news, I cannot believe I missed this for two days. ChienAboyeur, I agree with you that there is not much info yet but one of the devs mentions regular updates from now on so hopefully we will get more details soon.

Any word about the publisher yet, still Paradox?

Hello, Paradox is not in any way involved in Mount & Blade 2 Bannerlord. I'd recommend visiting taleworlds.com directly for any information around the game :)
...Is possible to continue add info here when there are some news...?

ciauz^^,
Jab

Hello, Paradox is not in any way involved in Mount & Blade 2 Bannerlord.
Sad to hear, no pretty icon here then I guess. :closedeyes:

Anyway, more than two years after the first rumours, development seems to have really started, here are the blog diaries. I hope it is still alright to post info here.

3fSPvTc.jpg

...On site "Develop" they talk about M&BII Bannerlord Videos and additional informations that will show at GAMESCOM of Cologne...

...here you'll find the news:...
http://www.develop-online.net/press...curtain-on-mount-blade-ii-at-gamescom/0209319

ciauz^^,
Jab

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord E3 2016 Siege Gameplay :eek:

Not too shabby.
Good to see it still has some parts of the original M&B experience - clusterf***s during sieges and AI buddies getting stuck.
If they can improve kingdom management as well it will be an insta-buy.

Also: CHEATERS! Their lifebar reset halfway through! :p

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Gamescom 2016 Siege Defence Gameplay :eek:

Not too shabby - again.
Any release date info yet?

Not too shabby - again.
Any release date info yet?

Well Wikipedia says the 16th of September. (Which is apparently the release date of Warband on consoles actually) But that seems odd considering it's not on Steam yet. And a quick Google search (I imagine you did as well), didn't render anything of note.

Last edited:
Oh, one of my all time favorite game in next generation! I am getting excited! Will buy a.s.a.p.
However, my dream will be a merge of Crusader Kings (for society, politics and dynasty management), Mount & Blade (for role play fighting) and Medieval Engineers (for building castles and towns from scratch) for the full immersion. Okay, some drops of Total War series also included.
Altogether the ultimate magic potion that would be. Don't know how many generations of game development this would take until being made possible.
For the time being, I continue using the ingredients each by its own and dream about the combination in my head.

Reactions: