• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
binTravkin said:
Wow!
I must get CK and Viccy ASAP!
Is there a special tool for converting the saves, UnderTheSun?
Yes, It's quite fun. I have all of the games excepting CK, and I'm getting that soon, so I look forward to playing a mega-campaign. Time consuming it may be.

There are special tools necessary, but they're easily downloaded and as Axin said, CK shiops with a CKtoEU2 converter. :)

Timurids are a bizarre amount of fun. Just be prepared to lose some territories.

Obviously, like everyone else, I'm biased towards Byz. :) I think it needs more/better events, but I'm working on that with some guinea pig betatesters :).

England is fun either if you win the HYW and become an insane bohemoth or lose and become master of the waves. Holland is fun in events where it exists - or play some other nation til the revolts and then take it over.

Knights, obviously. Turks. Is the Caliphate still around?

With AGCEEP, Pommern of all nations has some lovely events involving Poland, Lithuania, and whatever that German phrase is for Eastern war.

China will be fantastic when it gets its events rationalized.

jay.

Could you tell me a little bit more about playing the Knights? I wonder how can you get cores on provinces other than Rhodes...? What are the conditions for them to happen? In other words, what should I do?

Could you tell me a little bit more about playing the Knights? I wonder how can you get cores on provinces other than Rhodes...? What are the conditions for them to happen? In other words, what should I do?
Wow. From 2005? I'm not sure, although given the thread I'd start by finding the mod it's discussing. Good luck. =D

EDIT: Here's one wiki's page on the mod although we obviously have other places on the forum for it. Here is one of the old threads from creating the mod where they list events for KNI's core expansion in response to crusade events.

Last edited: