• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

Manbird

Recruit
27 Badges
Jun 2, 2017
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Divine Wind
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Ship Simulator Extremes
  • Semper Fi
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • Europa Universalis III
Thankyou for all your hard work in bringing us this awesome sim. I've noticed some other UI problems not mentioned here yet.

Platform: iPad 4, IOS 9'ish.

1. Savefiles- almost all save files become corrupted after a crash. I sequentially save every few minutes using a different filename suffix and they all become inaccessible after the game crashes. Even after closing the apps, freeing the memory and restarting the iPad. i.e. prisonone, prisontwo, prisonthree, prisonfour.

2. Contraband , When you open the contraband 7h or 12h tabs, the huge Supply/Demand info window blocks the map. Can it be minimized?

3. Contraband , when you press an item, the trace-back paths only flash on/off for a second. Can't see how it traveled throughout the prison.

4. Surveillance, concerning the 'throw over the wall' contraband pickups, the line linking the contraband to the prisoner arranging it is not seen. I don't know who's arranging the pickup.

5. Training programs - I don't know who's signed up for the program or even their security ranking (min, med, max). Can't restrict programs to specific class of prisoners. Ie. Can't assign hygiene training just for min sect prisoners.

6. Training programs with multi classroom prisons - can't tell which of my classrooms are being assigned for the training course. I have 4 classrooms.

7. Confidential informants in 150 prisoner complex. The CI prisoner icons disappear from the list window, can't see who's assigned as a CI, unless I refer to the yellow circles on the map.

8. Kitchen auto assignments links , sometimes the links disappear .

Last edited:

n1ckc1n

Recruit
Jun 8, 2017
For #7 on your list.
The CI list window seems to be limited to 7 for some reason once you go above 7 they all disappear.