Stalk322

Recruit
May 27, 2021
Developers! Are you going to add the ability to purchase all areas on the map on PS4? 9 territories are very small for a city of dreams. I think I'm not the only one who thinks the same. After all, on a PC, everything is much easier, because mods solve this issue. Add the ability to purchase all zones on the map in the Cities Skylines PS4 edition! Maybe I made mistakes somewhere, English is not my first language.

ChiefLEGOMAN1

Captain
9 Badges
Jul 11, 2017
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
Consoles are more limiting as to what can be achieved, especially with the hardware in the base Xbox One and PlayStation 4. Because of hardware limitations in addition to how some game mechanics function, it is not possible to buy and build on more land tiles.

Jul 5, 2021
Consoles are more limiting as to what can be achieved, especially with the hardware in the base Xbox One and PlayStation 4. Because of hardware limitations in addition to how some game mechanics function, it is not possible to buy and build on more land tiles.
Could we not get a Series X/S, PS5 update/dlc. That could give us some of the features available for PC modders. For example more tiles, traffic manager, more roads