Prisoner00i812

Private
Jun 16, 2021
I would like to see more security level options. Protected, Minimum, Medium, Max, Supermax, Death row, and Insane are outstanding, but I feel a bit constricted with the limited ability to make unique levels. For example, where would I put an ex-law enforcement prisoner who is also in a gang? I need more security levels :) I would also like to be able to tell an individual, "pissed off" guard to take a break by clicking on him directly. They wander around doing a terrible job, (even though I allow 33% of the staff to be on break at once) and I feel like it would be much better if I could send them on a break early.

Upvote 0

Alunny

Second Lieutenant
5 Badges
Aug 4, 2019
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Stellaris
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Prison Architect
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
You put that guy in protective. Unless he's a gang leader then leave him in supermax lol. I move all my gang peeps to supermax.

How do you decide 33% of the staff are allowed on break?

• 1Like
Reactions:

Prisoner00i812

Private
Jun 16, 2021
You put that guy in protective. Unless he's a gang leader then leave him in supermax lol. I move all my gang peeps to supermax.

How do you decide 33% of the staff are allowed on break?
If he's in protective, he will recruit other protected prisoners into his gang. I like all gang members to be together. I would also like to separate the gangs... so more security levels are required for that. I use supermax for legendary prisoners only. Max is for gang members (I wish I could seperate the different gangs though, because they always fight lol).

I just adjust the number of staff allowed to be on break. I think it was a DLC I bought. Cleared for Transfer I believe.

All I know, is I need more security levels! Customizable ones would be PERFECT! :)

Alunny

Second Lieutenant
5 Badges
Aug 4, 2019
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Stellaris
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Prison Architect
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
Not if you put him on permanent lockdown, but really it doesn't matter unless another protective gang member from a different gang needs in lol.

Maybe what you need isn't so much different security levels but more deployment things so you can restrict say a cell block or dorm to a gang?

Where do you adjust the staff break number? I have all the DLC I can't find it :O.

Prisoner00i812

Private
Jun 16, 2021
Not if you put him on permanent lockdown, but really it doesn't matter unless another protective gang member from a different gang needs in lol.

Maybe what you need isn't so much different security levels but more deployment things so you can restrict say a cell block or dorm to a gang?

Where do you adjust the staff break number? I have all the DLC I can't find it :O.
There is a slider in the reports tab under 'needs'. Go to the staff tab. The slider is on the bottom of the page :)

• 1Love
Reactions: