• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

DarkKayder

Private
May 13, 2017
Hello, my daughter just inherited my kingdom, and it gave her a horrendous hairstyle that looks like she's bald and put half a Pope hat on her head. I can't chage her hairstyle, as it's actually the headwear. Is this how it is supposed to look? What is it representing? Are there any plans to expand female royal headwear for Med potraits?

Attachments

• Iuliana.jpg
    Iuliana.jpg
    895,8 KB · Views: 0
No, there are no plans for any portraits or anything related to headware, no one in our team has the competence, interest or time required for this so far, and it is not a priority at the moment. That particular headgear is from Silfae's Roman portraits, which he generously allowed us to integrate, I have no idea of what it represents. I don't think the baldness is intended that being said, but I have no experience in portrait modding so I'm unsure on how it could be resolved.

• 1Like
Reactions:
No, there are no plans for any portraits or anything related to headware, no one in our team has the competence, interest or time required for this so far, and it is not a priority at the moment. That particular headgear is from Silfae's Roman portraits, which he generously allowed us to integrate, I have no idea of what it represents. I don't think the baldness is intended that being said, but I have no experience in portrait modding so I'm unsure on how it could be resolved.
Thank you! I guess I could contact the user that made it? At least for the story xd

Thank you! I guess I could contact the user that made it? At least for the story xd
Yes, although Silfae has since joined the PDS development team.

To OP, if you're looking for a fix for that bug, as well as wanting some variation for the portraits, try out the Better Looking Garbs mod. That mod also comes with a submod that's specifically compatible with WTWSMS. It works great and I think will enhance the experience.

• 2Like
Reactions: