• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I'm a new player (who would imagine that and even without getting Sengoku additionaly to another game). I found this mod relatively fast and started my first game with it. The game then crashed at a set year and loading older saves didn't really help. I don't know what could've caused that. Afterwards I started another game with vanilla so I could see the differences not only from the change logs and I appreciated them. Thank you very much for your work on the system and all the additions. It makes the game definetly better and more enjoyable. For now I will start a new game after installing the mod again and I will leave feedback when I find something noticable. I hope you will continue your awesome work!

*sigh*

Sadly, I'm a little lost in all this. I've read through a few pages of the forum and the overview of the mod and am rather excited. Thing is, I cannot get the mod to work. I've downloaded and extracted the file. I've put both the .mod file and the .rar file into the mod folder under Sengoku folder in Steam. In addition, when I load the game, it has the mod in the drop down menu. The problem comes when I select it, nothing happens. The only options available once I start a new game are the regular ones for default. More so, they're completely deleted. The map is blank. I saw where you said to delete certain character files, the thing is, in the history/character folders it only goes to 1048 or so. Anyway, help please.

Actually, I just got it. I'm an idiot.

Last edited:
The red script in OP. :)

chatnoir, would you considering adding an optional performance mod which flattens the map and removes all of the terrain textures except for single color tiles?

Sorry for the delay, I am more on CK2 and EU3...

chatnoir, would you considering adding an optional performance mod which flattens the map and removes all of the terrain textures except for single color tiles?

My skill about map modding is very limited. Sorry!

It has been over two months since last time someone posted in this tread. Did development of he mod advance since then or have you focused on CK2 and EU modding?

I just bought this game and was surprised to see a fairly decent modding community for it. I hope the progress hasn't actually stopped on the mod.

Sorry if this is necrobumping. Shouldn't be, the thread isn't that old, but oh well.

Chat seems to be focusing on EUIV and CK2 stuff right now so I'm not sure if he's going to continue the work for this mod. However I think all three most important scenarios Genpei War, Onin War and Rise of Nobunaga are all finished and you can play them with no problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.