• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The most part of the 1467 scenario conversion is done, but some characters without titles are not added. Should I upload a new version of the mod by now, or release later?

Release later when everything is set so we have a new solid start point,.

+1

Does this bug happen with a new game?

Yes. Just confirmed this using the 1180 scenario and selecting a random clan leader.

Suggestions/Enhancement:

- Change snowfall event to be a message rather than event pop-up. Had this happen 8 times (4 regions receive snow, 4 regions have snow removed) in two months. While I love cherry blossoms (fixed spelling), what about limiting communication only during times of war?

Would possible each title different era, because instead of Daimyo you have Shugo, and vice shugo ect. depend on the era.

Daimyo is an abstract title in game. And characters who had historically shugo title have daimyo title.

Yes. Just confirmed this using the 1180 scenario and selecting a random clan leader.

Thanks. I will check them. In fact, I am not satisfied with that decision.

Suggestions/Enhancement:

- Change snowfall event to be a message rather than event pop-up. Had this happen 8 times (4 regions receive snow, 4 regions have snow removed) in two months. While I love cherry blossoms (fixed spelling), what about limiting communication only during times of war?

Do you know how could I change the event to a message?

Okay, I will work hard then.
Now I am considering the war relationship between clans in the 1467 scenario. The Onin War was the conflict around the Shoun in the capital on the one hand, but the battles due to some local rivalities on the other hand (Imagawa vs. Shiba in Totomi, Ouchi vs Otomo and Shoni in Northern Kyushu). ‘‘Because of this fact, I will remove some wars, and add others. Ouchi in Western Japan vs. Shiba who are standing in mid. Japan, is a bit nonsense even though they fought each other in this Civil War.

Last edited:
+1 for altering the heavy snowfall event. I really like it as a flavor event, but the popup for when it falls and again when it melts got to be a bit much.

I've been trying this out in earnest and I mostly wanted to post how awesome it is. I especially love the changes to kori upgrades (how it effects different levies) and the seasonal economy. Also, bonus points for color coordinating the trait icons; that was clever. This could be amazing once it's fully fleshed out. And I can't wait for when you add in the divided clans mod to this package.

Ver.0.6 is released.
You can play the Onin War scenario now, though the scenario lacks non land holding characters in Vanilla. Please report balance issues with this 1467 scenario.

Last edited:
Still finding the snowfall cropping up twice a year or more, requiring two clicks per event to add/remove snow with .6

Started a new game as Uzen of Oshu-Fujiwara from 1180 start point.

Still finding the snowfall cropping up twice a year or more, requiring two clicks per event to add/remove snow with .6

Started a new game as Uzen of Oshu-Fujiwara from 1180 start point.

Does this happen in the same province? It is a province event, so it seems to fire again and again if you own several kori.

Good question, I can check under a new game. I am having problems loading any saved game, auto or otherwise, after the mod update. From my recent game this evening as Uzen where you will periodically get the trigger, if you can easily fix the reason why saves are corrupt.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/29725782/autosave.zip

I have tried to reinstall the mod, by deleting the old version, and installing new and moving the save games over. No effect.

I can load older save games from the previous version.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/29725782/Mutsu1183_05_04.zip

Last edited:
Good question, I can check under a new game. I am having problems loading any saved game, auto or otherwise, after the mod update. From my recent game this evening as Uzen where you will periodically get the trigger, if you can easily fix the reason why saves are corrupt.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/29725782/autosave.zip

I have tried to reinstall the mod, by deleting the old version, and installing new and moving the save games over. No effect.

I can load older save games from the previous version.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/29725782/Mutsu1183_05_04.zip

I also got CTD by loading save data.
I guess some characters in the Onin War scenario (especially the father-son relationship) might be the cause of this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.