• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

Quaranyr

Private
11 Badges
Nov 2, 2014
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Tyranny: Gold Edition
  • Tyranny - Tales from the Tiers
  • Tyranny - Bastards Wound
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Sign Up
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
  • Warlock 2: Wrath of the Nagas
Hello. I wanted to make some changes to a couple of monsters buildings but I don't know how. Resource/resource_patch packs have only human buildings and both goblin guilds. Where can I find the rest?

Also, is there currently a way to unlock the Temple of Lunord and the assassins? I really want them but I don't want to buy a Steam/GOG version for the sake of a single DLC.

Thanks.

Hapuga

Major
8 Badges
Jan 14, 2010
  • The Kings Crusade
  • Magicka
  • Majesty 2
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • 500k Club
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Age of Wonders III
Greetings! It is always nice that somebody takes interest in this great game.

First thing that you have to do is install my DLC FIX as it serves two purposes: fixes multiple issues with the game, and also completely removes all modding limitations.

All modding should be done in resource.mod. You will find all and every resource in there after you download the DLC FIX.

If you have specific questions on where to start, or how to do something, please feel free to ask.

Cheers.

Quaranyr

Private
11 Badges
Nov 2, 2014
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Tyranny: Gold Edition
  • Tyranny - Tales from the Tiers
  • Tyranny - Bastards Wound
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Sign Up
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
  • Warlock 2: Wrath of the Nagas
Hello!
I know about your fix but I thoutht it works only with English, preferably Steam version. I still play my good old Russian version without any digital service.

Hapuga

Major
8 Badges
Jan 14, 2010
  • The Kings Crusade
  • Magicka
  • Majesty 2
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • 500k Club
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Age of Wonders III
I see. Hmm, I will see if I can properly repack this for Russian, German, and French as well at some point.

Русификатор многие уже просили давно, видимо, пора )