• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Admiral Hakoon

Private
2 Badges
Oct 25, 2004
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis IV
ok, I spelled Ribentropp wrong but we can still understand :)

ok, last night i was crushing Poland and when i decided to annex Poland to my territory, the Molotov Ribbentrop things pop-up, i agreed, but after i gave all those territories to USSR, I noticed that I lost every armies and divisions that were on those territories.

Keitel was commanding 11 divisions. After the event, i found keitel available and the 11 divisions completly disappeared...

is this a bug??? I guess so! it hurts! 11 divisions.. i will have to start back some hours ago in my saving files i guess... :wacko:

Upvote 0
Admiral Hakoon said:
ok, I spelled Ribentropp wrong but we can still understand :)

ok, last night i was crushing Poland and when i decided to annex Poland to my territory, the Molotov Ribbentrop things pop-up, i agreed, but after i gave all those territories to USSR, I noticed that I lost every armies and divisions that were on those territories.

Keitel was commanding 11 divisions. After the event, i found keitel available and the 11 divisions completly disappeared...

is this a bug??? I guess so! it hurts! 11 divisions.. i will have to start back some hours ago in my saving files i guess... :wacko:

Check your build queue - They should be automatically strat. deploy and be ready for you within a week.