• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

Admiral Hakoon

Private
2 Badges
Oct 25, 2004
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis IV
ok, I spelled Ribentropp wrong but we can still understand :)

ok, last night i was crushing Poland and when i decided to annex Poland to my territory, the Molotov Ribbentrop things pop-up, i agreed, but after i gave all those territories to USSR, I noticed that I lost every armies and divisions that were on those territories.

Keitel was commanding 11 divisions. After the event, i found keitel available and the 11 divisions completly disappeared...

is this a bug??? I guess so! it hurts! 11 divisions.. i will have to start back some hours ago in my saving files i guess... :wacko:

Upvote 0

This thread is more than 5 months old.

It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose. If you feel it is necessary to make a new reply, you can still do so though.

olympia

Sergeant
Oct 27, 2003
Visit site
Admiral Hakoon said:
ok, I spelled Ribentropp wrong but we can still understand :)

ok, last night i was crushing Poland and when i decided to annex Poland to my territory, the Molotov Ribbentrop things pop-up, i agreed, but after i gave all those territories to USSR, I noticed that I lost every armies and divisions that were on those territories.

Keitel was commanding 11 divisions. After the event, i found keitel available and the 11 divisions completly disappeared...

is this a bug??? I guess so! it hurts! 11 divisions.. i will have to start back some hours ago in my saving files i guess... :wacko:

Check your build queue - They should be automatically strat. deploy and be ready for you within a week.