• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
congratulations, but the way you played arent really open to you anymore. Does this mean that Moldova is doomed? or is the instability of the Ottomans something that you can use?

How about an IN AAR?

nestorius said:
congratulations, but the way you played arent really open to you anymore. Does this mean that Moldova is doomed? or is the instability of the Ottomans something that you can use?

How about an IN AAR?
IN will force me to adapt, I can no longer afford colonizing, my best guess is to ally with other orthodox states.

Well done, but as others have stated, you won't be able to do this because Johan is in the business of falsifying maps. The only thing you'll adapt to, is death.

As for your link, it's dead, also. Here's the correct link: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=361076&highlight=moldavia

And the guy needed to cheat the game by implementing historical accuracy. I want you to play by Johan's rule.

Last edited:
Moldavia said:
Well done, but as others have stated, you won't be able to do this because Johan is in the business of falsifying maps. The only thing you'll adapt to, is death.

As for your link, it's dead, also. Here's the correct link: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=361076&highlight=moldavia

And the guy needed to cheat the game by implementing historical accuracy. I want you to play by Johan's rule.

Well Moldavia, sincerely and without any bad-insulting purposes, I need to tell you something.

Please stop talking about how Johan has done the map and everything else. Afterall , you couldn't do even 0.000001 % of what he has done. And with all the work he has done, i'm sure there are things that have missed, like in every game.

And when 3.1 will appear, i'm sure more mistakes will be solved and more fixes will be made. Just don't take it all so harsh.

When you create a game of this size it is hard to solve every bug for 3.0 . So don't expect a perfect game, without a patch.

That is all i have to say.
Thank you.

Codrin

spl do u have a evil laugh why dont u do it after each war and then conquer the world MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

spam.jpg

One step closer to my reformed Russian flag. Thanks spl!