• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Romanian Nationalists, men, women, comagoosie, I present to you, The FINAL VIEWS OF GREAT MOLDAVIA!

The crack of dawn arrives, news of a revolution arrives in Constantinople (Not Istanbul anymore you Ottomans!).

It's location? Venice.

It doesn't take long for bad effects to come to Moldavia for not intervening yet.

venrev.png
This revolution must end, we declare war soon after.

reaction.png
A blockade of the capital is set up and we build masses of transports to make the invasion possible.

An invasion of Venice with 60 regiments of calvary is attempted twice, the second time only succeeds because of the Aragonese (better word?) advance.

Eventually the strong Moldavian armies capture the heart of the rebels.

fall.png

A white peace is settled since the goal was made.

revendgame.png

Austria soon made peace after, in their terms Haiti had to be released.

A way to exploit this was soon made!

hai.png

This makes us at war with Austria and Haiti.

shortwar.png

A short war comes, Haiti becomes a vassal, Istria becomes Moldavian, and 2 Austrian provinces (Krakow!!!) become part of our Hungarian vassal.

Then an extremely short war with the Mamluks give us an expanded control in the Middle East.

mamwar.png

Next, a war with A massive horde goes to war with us!

warqk.png

The peace deal: Bursa, Bithynia, Anatolia, and Konya are ceded to us.

Not to mention another war comes soon..

qk2.png

Then the Anatolian minors get what's comin'!

anamin.png

And the ottomans...

otto.png

Now...
For a final look on the Great Moldavian empire of 1822!

Yearly income: 756.4 ducats
Monthly income: 192.7 ducats
Monthly income ranking: 8th
Total army size: 192,000
Manpower: 77,000
Total army size ranking: 2nd
Badboy: 12.85
Government tech: 25
Production tech: 19
Trade tech: 19
Naval tech: 21
Land tech: 38

Political map of Moldavian Europe:
eur-1.png

Religious map of Moldavian Europe:
rel.png

Fear us, the greatest Orthodox kingdom!

Capibara ain't got nothin' on this orthodox kingdom!

Last edited:
Wow! I had never expected any Balkan minor to do this well! Wait... (Looks at own AAR) Oh, forgot about that... :D Well, 'twas a fun ride. A hearty congrats on this AAR. :)

Romanian Nationalists, men, women, comagoosie, I present to you, The FINAL VIEWS OF GREAT MOLDAVIA!
Just for your information I fall under the men category ;)

but having a category just for myself is perfect.

Cool revolution, never had one myself though :cool:

There are still some Muslims in Moldavian Anatolia, that should be rectified at once. ;)

<nods> That is a pretty darn impressive Moldavia.

Spl,have you considered restarting a Moldavia AAR using the Magna Mundi 2 Gold Mod?

I'm curious how far you could take Moldavia when having about the most realistic burdens (and opportunities!) placed both in the diplomatic and economic fields that you can find in any mod.

Radu said:
Spl,have you considered restarting a Moldavia AAR using the Magna Mundi 2 Gold Mod?

I'm curious how far you could take Moldavia when having about the most realistic burdens (and opportunities!) placed both in the diplomatic and economic fields that you can find in any mod.
Not really, I don't want to go back from In Nomine. I recall hearing cocodtim or moldavia (forum member...not country) saying something about Moldavia being difficult in MMG2 also. It will also be impossible to colonize :D

spl said:
Not really, I don't want to go back from In Nomine. I recall hearing cocodtim or moldavia (forum member...not country) saying something about Moldavia being difficult in MMG2 also. It will also be impossible to colonize :D

:p

we can go forward to In Nomine :D ....maybe the dual we talked about :p
hope 1.1 will come soon :rolleyes: :)