• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Capibara said:
I still can believe it, Moldovia becoming a great power, but either way, is nice to see them succeed. Those wars have given more provinces and now, finally Poland decides to do what they should've done 150 years ago :D
Well, if you look back on the first 3 updates you will see about 4 wars where I got a wp :D

Enewald said:
Btw, your next could be a about Liege. That should be harder than Moldovia... but as poland does not have huge colonies, it is not going to win. But cracow and cape are far away from each other...
that is a good idea! But it has to be in IN!

btw, spl. it is Ink well, not inwell. ;)

The war with the Polish is on!

We originally set up defensive troops in bessarabia...but the Polish break through and we fall back for the manpower to kick in.
poles.png

And during the war guess who decides to DOW us?

swa.png

After all the southern area of Poland is occupied the weaklings surrender to the mighty Moldavian empire!

pp.png

Soon...I realize we still have QFTNW...and we get an awesome event!

QFTNW is replaced with National Conscripts.

anith.png

And out of boredom...we decide to drive the Ottoman infidel from Europe!

otoowar.png

It doesn't take much to drive them out... Luckily the Ottoman's moved their capital earlier!

end-1.png

annex.png
Yay! Annexations!

What does the great Moldavia look like now?

mod.png

ca.png

If you can't tell...I moved the capital to Thrace...by popular demand :D

Actually, my income and manpower increased. Manpower went up to 30K from 20K, and income went up about 10 a year. Both capital changes were profitable!

We start converting provinces that the catholics converted...

cn.png

Sorry this is so short...I seem to be somewhat busy right now. I have 15 more years...I will make the next one 30 years..

Să trăieşti, spl! (translated exactly from romanian it means "You should live" but it is used like "salut" in english/french).

Moldavia EMPIRE!!! what will come next :eek:

"Sa traiesti, spl" is best translated as 'long live, Spl!"

Yeah, well, what can I say? Err....I don't remember the event box, where Antioh Movila is mentioned, to look that way. There were no pictures included, as far as I remember. Spl, did you play tricks on this game? What version are you playing? Are you playing the beta version of IN?

Addendum: I also don't remember the dates being shown on the diplomatic messages.

Moldavia said:
"Sa traiesti, spl" is best translated as 'long live, Spl!"

Yeah, well, what can I say? Err....I don't remember the event box, where Antioh Movila is mentioned, to look that way. There were no pictures included, as far as I remember. Spl, did you play tricks on this game? What version are you playing? Are you playing the beta version of IN?

Addendum: I also don't remember the dates being shown on the diplomatic messages.
What are you on?
I show the kick-ass advisors I got in the previous update...
Pictures of what? the advisors? there are!!!
Oh, and still NA 2.2 :)

spl said:
What are you on?
I show the kick-ass advisors I got in the previous update...
Pictures of what? the advisors? there are!!!
Oh, and still NA 2.2 :)

I don't remember seeing those pictures for the +3 stability event, where one of your advisors have creaed something extraordinary.

So...
We beat the Polish...Ottomans...Kongolese..Venetians....Swahili...Serbians (take that zma!)....

Let's beat the Poles again!
I'll be honest...I forgot to take screenshots!
But we saw what happened last time... :rofl:
So....after we take our Austrian relations from -55 to +10 we get MA and march to Krakow!

Untitled-8.gif

But since Venice warned us we have to finish the fight with them....

ven-1.png

Spamming mercs and occupying the capital seems to work...

venp.png

Then a few interesting events occur...

events.png

The ottomans only had 2 provinces left though :mad:

evnwar.png

More merc spamming and holding the line as Bosnia!

peac.png

Naxos is annexed and A white peace is made with Venice...

qkw.png

Since they have no fleet in the west, they are prevented from crossing into Europe once the 1 army that got through is pushed out.

vas-1.png

How do we look like now?

eur.png

stats.png

I think I may actually finish before IN comes out!

Last edited: