• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
wow spl you are really doing great!! I have celebrated the Orthodox Eastern (don't know if this is spelled correctly) so i couldn't watch the thread like i did but it's sure good to be back! :D :D

South Africa has romanian culture :eek: :cool: :cool:

piff133 said:
You ought to finish up those colonies before making new ones. One navy gets down there and claims them and that's about it for you.
That is the plan! (Castillians have been spotted several times sailing east, but Castille is being destroyed by Aragon. :eek: )

Last edited:
All hail the mighty South Af- erm, Moldavia!

Just think - in time you could transfer your capital to South Africa, give up that worthless European province and become a Mighty African Superpower ;)

Alright...You people win!
Your update is here...I will try to use some more pictures this time...a picture says a thousand words!

The first event is that Cape becomes a core province!

cape-1.png

Then Kongo DOWs...

K.png

With this money we send some more colonists to our beautiful South African lands....

sa-1.png

Then sadly a regency appears.... :(

reg.png

With a colonist sent a year before, Little Karoo is expanded...

littlek.png

The year is 1572, time for Government level 9 to be reached!
What is the next National Idea?

vice.png

sa1.png

Then another crazy Kongo DOW...
K.png

Then a small expedition east, a few small islands are explored and we find the Swahili people.

lv19.png

New uniforms!!!

pu.png

Yay! Europe will tremble between the great Moldavian-Albanian Empire!

f-1.png

A few interesting events...

Then a few colonizations turn 2 colonies to cities...
And we gain cores...

Now we have a great economy! (well....better than it was...)

inc.png

I will leave you with this picture...try to guess what will happen when I update next time ;)

bou.png