• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sweet, altough this comment of yours raised my eyebrows:

Grrr...white supremacist Austria!!!

Well, Moldavians are white, as far as I know. I, for one, have blue eyes and light brown hair. It was once blonde. Here's a picture of Stephen:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4f/Humorstefan.jpg

Perhaps the photo is a bit unclear, but he had blonde hair, as well. Not that it matters, though.

I like the Kongo trick, altough it's nothing new. We all find a small nation to pick on.

Moldavia said:

Well, Moldavians are white, as far as I know. I, for one, have blue eyes and light brown hair. It was once blonde. Here's a picture of Stephen:

Perhaps the photo is a bit unclear, but he had blonde hair, as well. Not that it matters, though.
It's a reference to Austria being known as the Big White Blob for its colour on the map.

Moldavia said:

I like the Kongo trick, altough it's nothing new. We all find a small nation to pick on.
Actually I am referring to Austria's RBG color in the game ;)

(I started using that phrase from a strangely aggressive Austria in a mp game...)

Zma: Sadly it is... :(

Fijj:...Actually for about the last 15 years of that update my stability was -3 from it :D Only way to not go bankrupt though...

Moldavia: Cape should really help, it has a good base tax, is not tropical, has its natives aren't aggressive. (500 with 0 aggressiveness).

Great AAR! :D Really nice seeing you succeed with Moldovia, I like the tactics you're following, so, may the moldvian empire last forever!

spl said:
Aardwark: Normal all the way. :D You should understand me! You played Ryukyu!
Then I have an even larger amount of respect for you. I love playing Masochist's Choice minors but I always do it on easier difficulties.

Thanks to ZmajOgnjeniVuk for pointing it out for me, suppose I really should have been paying better attention.

This is shaping up to be one of the most interesting AARs I've seen in months, looking forward to see if you'll find a way to stop the Declaration of War masses flooding Moldavia.

I guess it is update time...
The first thing that happens is quite odd...but is another Moldavian victory!
ma.png
That leaves Poland out, and Lithuania is under them in a PU so neither will DOW me now!

But don't worry, the fun shan't stop!

cri.png

weeeeeeee

Not caring for the future, we decide to finish that crazy Loango! (who declared independence at end of the last update)
Our mighty army, now 2,000 men, attacking the puny 1,000 man Loango army!
We finally won! Loango was annexed back into the Moldavian ....country?

During the drunken celebration from our great victory over the great army of Loango, we got a white peace with the crazy Crimeans back up north...

Now we have some money...(100 this time! We are almost rich by Serbian standards!)

We send our 2nd colonist to the rich colony of Cape!
Then we DOW the Kingdom of Kongo, when their massive city falls we earn 50 ducats!!!

lk.png

We start a colony in Little Karoo, another rich territory.

...another colonist to Cape with our mountains....hills of money. :(

eu.png

Some good lookin' Austrian destruction is going on in Europe too!

Then the colonists arrive to Little Karoo and manage to create a Orthodox,
Romanian colony!

lk2.png

Then Poland declares war even with the -5 stab hit, they quickly capture our European Capital.

Then the Polish send 1,000 men and 2 cogs to take Cape Verde. We destroy the cog after they land and seize the colony, but our men are returned from South Africa to Cape Verde where they win a victory. Yay!

Then we get another white peace. What a shock!

Untitled-5.png

With that money we build a workshop in Moldavia.

Then Kongo DOWs and we earn 50 ducats from conquering their mighty province.

Later we give away Ndongo to Kongo since it was a worthless province.

In 1533 we sent a colonist to Roggeveld (gold, inland province), because Cape became a city a year ago.

What's next...
Loango is released as a vassal since it is a non-orthodox non-core province.

We clear natives of Luanda and sent a colonist...
It fails...
We try again 2 years later...
it works...
And finally in 1539 we get a second National Idea!
National Bank is chosen because of our inflation of 7.9.

We manage to colonize Lesser Namaqualand and succeed on the first attempt.
Kongo DOWs again...50 ducats! :eek:

We attempt to colonize Great Karoo in 1554...fails....

Then again in 1557....fails....

Finally in 1561 we try again and it succeeds!

sa.png

That is it for now!
Our yearly income has reached 12 ducats, allowing colonization in Africa to be much quicker.