• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This is completely insane, and utterly brilliant. More, please!

spl said:
So....Now that I have finished updating the part of the game where I was only playing to try to do Moldavia's challenge, does anybody want me to write differently?

Say...
More pictures...
More details...
Less stupid jokes...
This AAR is good just the way it is ;)

though more stupid jokes are welcomed :D

Now for the dreaded multi-reply...

Duke of Wellington
:I don't think many other people in the eastern tech group will do much with them :p

Ladislav: Isn't it fun! Except for the War exhaustion you get... :(

comagoosie: I need more good luck! Or I need to take over Ireland...one or the other.

Jaspume:You will see why I am in Africa next update! It gives me 2 things...1-colonial range...2-....You will see ;)

cocodtim: Just trying to make you and Moldovia (the person...not the country!) proud! :)

Enewald : I want to, getting to Cape Verde was hard enough though!

merrick: There is logic in my madness!

Fijj:...No comment!

comagoosie: Noted! The stupid jokes will be more plentiful than spl's posts on this forum!

Krager: Wish granted! :)

rcduggan: Thanks!

spl said:
So....Now that I have finished updating the part of the game where I was only playing to try to do Moldavia's challenge, does anybody want me to write differently?

Say...
More pictures...
More details...
Less stupid jokes...

You cant have an AAR about East Europe without screaming mad east european nationalists as your main characters! Colonise a bunch of grain provinces and use your immense manpower to conquer Russia! :rofl:

Spl just stays and watch our replies until we endure to beg him to continue the aar and so and then he just adds like nothing happened - nice advertising :p

btw...as comagoosie said ....MORE STUPID JOKES! :rofl:

cocodtim said:
Spl just stays and watch our replies until we endure to beg him to continue the aar and so and then he just adds like nothing happened - nice advertising :p

btw...as comagoosie said ....MORE STUPID JOKES! :rofl:

I'm thinking that SPM has run into trouble. Perhaps his African possessions have been taken away from him. Perhaps a rebellion, in combination with a conflict in Africa, annihilated his troops.

Moldavia said:
I'm thinking that SPM has run into trouble. Perhaps his African possessions have been taken away from him. Perhaps a rebellion, in combination with a conflict in Africa, annihilated his troops.
Maybe I was DOWed by Castille, they took Cape Verde. Kongo DOWed, took African possessions. Then OE DOWed and then annexed me! :D

Chapter 3: Back to the (Insert Random place here)!

Now...we are Moldavia last time I checked...(right?)
So let's see what those rascals have been doing in their spare time...

And what happens first you ask?

d-2.png
Grrr...white supremacist Austria!!!​

We join!
And 2 years later they accept a white peace! (what is that? 8? 9? who cares!)

Now my secret of gaining money will be revealed!

You are fully aware that I have 1K men in Africa, and the 2 northermost Kongo provinces. Here is how I exploit the game's engine for some money!

I set my army up here:
kin.png

We attack Loango first.
Then the province of Kongo.
By now Kongo has our two provinces occupied.
Then we retake Mayombe back from Kongo.

Then we send a peace offer to Kongo where we only demand 50 ducats, Kongo will virtually always accept.

Viola! 50 ducats.

Then we get a Polish DOW...
2 years later we get a white peace...(I am sick of keeping count of AI incompetence!)

Yet again in 1493 Hungary DOWs...
In 1494 we get a white peace...
At the same time we get a white peace with Hungary Bulgaria claims our throne and DOWs!

Those rotten Bulgarians!

*We pull Kongo money trick again*

We get a Bulgaria white peace in 1496... :rolleyes:

From those Kongo money tricks we are rich! (By Moldavian standards)
81 smackers!

We build a carrack with some of it to deal with 2 big ships off the coast of Loango.

Then another Polish DOW in 1499...big surprise...I hope 2 countries rush the Polish at one time and oppress it...I doubt that will ever happen though...

nic.png

New king! He will truly defeat our foes now! *Chuckles*

Now a Kongo DOW in 1500...Madness!!!

We soon outmaneuver them and win 50 ducats! Huzzah!

Reinemin.png

Rain 'em in!

*Pulls another Kongo trick!*

Now we build another Carrack to finally defeat the pirate fleet!

In 1503 we win!
battle.png
Glory at last!​

Hungary and Poland DOW again in 1507...
We pull Kongo money trick again in 1508...
We send a colonist to Cape Verde...when he succeeds it's population is 400.

*Pulls yet another Kongo money trick...*

With the large sum of money (81 again!) we sent a colonist to Cape!

cape.png

We then get a core on Mayombe and Aka becomes an accepted culture!
Unluckily for us, the government collapses and Loango declares its independence!

This leaves us at 1515, more to come later...maybe tomorrow...(if I reach 1,500 views... :D)