• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

dragonluke

Colonel
39 Badges
Jan 27, 2016
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Darkest Hour
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Imperator: Rome - Magna Graecia
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
I tried to install the bronze age mod using the paradox mod thing but the mod doesn't work.Is it a problem with the mod or am I doing something wrong

• 2Like
Reactions:
Is the mod showing up in the launcher?

Not sure if it will help but when I was playing Football Manager on Gamepass all the documentation for installing facepacks said to install them to
Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\graphics\faces
but that didn't work... eventually I found out that for some unknown reason with the Gamepass version I needed to install them to
Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\Gamepass\graphics\faces
instead.

On the off chance that the same logic might apply maybe try installing them to
Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings III\Gamepass\mod
or
Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings III\mod\Gamepass
maybe one of those might work?

Try installing them the same way we use to install manual mods, extracting the archives to documents/paradox/ck3/mod. I use Game Pass too and it worked just fine.

Reactions:
Try installing them the same way we use to install manual mods, extracting the archives to documents/paradox/ck3/mod. I use Game Pass too and it worked just fine.
I'm using Gamepass and attempting to install mods (I've tried both through subscription and through manual downloads like you suggested) yet nothing seems to work. They state 'failed to download' if I subscribe to them and manually downloading them seems to have no effect as it doesn't list them anywhere to enable them or anything.

If I'm logged in with the Paradox/CK3 Launcher to the same Paradox account I use on the Paradox mods page to subscribe to the mods, everything works fine for me. Full Screen Barbershop for example works flawlessly.

If I'm logged in with the Paradox/CK3 Launcher to the same Paradox account I use on the Paradox mods page to subscribe to the mods, everything works fine for me. Full Screen Barbershop for example works flawlessly.
My xbox account is linked to my paradox account, and other mods work on it (Surviving Mars, though it is on console), I'm trying to get the More Game Rules mod, though it seems that no mods will download for me.

My xbox account is linked to my paradox account, and other mods work on it (Surviving Mars, though it is on console), I'm trying to get the More Game Rules mod, though it seems that no mods will download for me.

I don't think it makes a difference if your Xbox account is linked to Paradox. The important part here is that you are logged into Paradox WITH the CK3 launcher.
Top right corner will tell you if you are.

If it says "Log in" you are not logged in, and this is why it's not working:

Attachments

• m082spknfkk51.png
    m082spknfkk51.png
    675,5 KB · Views: 0
I don't think it makes a difference if your Xbox account is linked to Paradox. The important part here is that you are logged into Paradox WITH the CK3 launcher.
Top right corner will tell you if you are.

If it says "Log in" you are not logged in, and this is why it's not working:
Ah! The picture there helps quite a bit with the explanation. I am logged in with the CK3 launcher with the paradox account, it still does not seem to work.

CK3 Not Working.PNG

I've tried logging out and back in again, also does not seem to work. I've checked the files where the mods should be and those folders are empty.

• 1Like
Reactions: