• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Gigamono

Recruit
4 Badges
Nov 18, 2020
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
Is there any way you can help me fix my mods in surviving the aftermath?
i tried everything but i cant get the mods to work in game
It seems everything is 'OK' but when i start up the game it wont show my installed mods
Other websites/video's showed manual download to the mods folder but there is no mods folder in my game files

OK, a lot of troubleshooting to do...

Do they show up in the launcher? The Paradox Launcher seems to have a mod manager. Since I do not have StA on Steam, but instead the Epic Games Store, if there still is a launcher to use before actually playing the game, check the launcher.

You will need to find and search the game files to find the mods folder. If you have one. Someone may need to fill the both of us in on that one.

You could also try playing with a single mod. To check for possible mod conflicts. Ask if you want to know more about mod conflicts.

Oh, and welcome to the Forums!

OK, a lot of troubleshooting to do...

Do they show up in the launcher? The Paradox Launcher seems to have a mod manager. Since I do not have StA on Steam, but instead the Epic Games Store, if there still is a launcher to use before actually playing the game, check the launcher.

You will need to find and search the game files to find the mods folder. If you have one. Someone may need to fill the both of us in on that one.

You could also try playing with a single mod. To check for possible mod conflicts. Ask if you want to know more about mod conflicts.

Oh, and welcome to the Forums!

Yes they show up in my launcher but when i am ingame they do not show at all. And like i said i do not have a Mods folder in my game files
And even with one mod installed it still doesn't show up in my game, i really hope that there is a fix. i also tried reinstalling the game but nothing helps

Then we are gonna need either a dev or a professional modder to help you. Sorry I could not help more.

While we wait for one to come across this thread, how is the game without mods?

i do not have a Mods folder in my game files
That should be in Documents/paradox/aftermath/mods/ - that folder is empty or not present, is that right?

Are these mods from the Steam Workshop, the Paradox mods site, or installed manually?