• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
There's way too many threads asking for mods on console and I've lost count how many times it's been explained. Basically it's not possible for them to have mods that change gameplay / game mechanics on console.

There's way too many threads asking for mods on console and I've lost count how many times it's been explained. Basically it's not possible for them to have mods that change gameplay / game mechanics on console.
...because they didn’t design it that way. They can if they want to. Fallout 4 has mods on console. It is possible.

I’m no expert but there’s nothing preventing them, technically speaking. But I understand limitations on console.

But what they could do is add most popular mods as a DLC/feature. Like traffic manager, anarchy & Move it.

imo they should be in the game. Especially for console. Cause holy the limits you’re put under for no reason that can ruin an entire city.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Olá boa noite! Você pode adicionar mais mods Cities Skylines para consoles? Há muito tempo não temos nada de diferente nesse sentido. Até parei de jogar no Xbox por causa disso. Adicione mais veículos para tornar a cidade mais diversificada (novos táxis, caminhões, carros de passeio, motocicletas, vans, ônibus intermunicipais, veículos de manutenção de estradas, novos cruzamentos também!) Por favor, não abandone a comunidade do console!

...because they didn’t design it that way. They can if they want to. Fallout 4 has mods on console. It is possible.

I’m no expert but there’s nothing preventing them, technically speaking. But I understand limitations on console.

But what they could do is add most popular mods as a DLC/feature. Like traffic manager, anarchy & Move it.

imo they should be in the game. Especially for console. Cause holy the limits you’re put under for no reason that can ruin an entire city.
If I understand how Fallout mods work on console, they need to be reviewed by the developers moderation team before anyone can download them. If I were to also guess, I'd say only a small percentage of the Cities Dkylines players play on console. So I doubt Cities: Skylines developers would set aside a few people to review mods just for console.

As for adding popular mods in DLC's, yes, they could do that, amd yes, they'd have to pay the mod creators for it, but it'll be much more work than to add the content creator packs. For example, traffic works a bit different on console so they'd have to tweak traffic AI or rewrite it just to add the traffic manager mod.

Good Morning! Could you add new assets to Cities on Xbox? New vehicles( new passenger cars , new vans , new trucks, motorcycles, new táxis,new intercity buses, etc.) New intersections are also welcome ,in addition to new monuments of course! These new assets will help so that the game doesn't get boring anymore, because we don't have mods since 2019 on console. Could you guys make a new DLC with all that i mentioned above! Please! Thank you.

• 1Like
Reactions:
It's quite possible for Fallout and Skyrim on Xbox. So it should be possible in Cities?

But even if no new features, more objects would be nice.