• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I actually chose a bundle of 8 jump jets once instead of 1/7th of a Locust. Another time I graciously let the employer steal a Wasp part in trade for 3 medium lasers and another contracts worth of bonus rep with them for being such a cooperative guy.

one thing to mention i personally have encountered a wierd issue when using loot magnet AND salvage ops together.

it all works fine except when on the LAST mission of a FP.
then i get the no salvage bug.

i still use it though.....:D

one thing to mention i personally have encountered a wierd issue when using loot magnet AND salvage ops together.

it all works fine except when on the LAST mission of a FP.
then i get the no salvage bug.

i still use it though.....:D
JK and I worked with Frosty to remove that bug. In tests yesterday it seemed to be working just fine.

The latest version of BEX-CE has come to the Nexus. Now with 100% more Loot Magnet (in Simulation mode)!

Then tweak the LM .mod settings for 10% lower value thresholds for bundling, now 110% more LM ;)

@don Zappo

Possible bug: LGB-0W and LGB-7Q Longbow variants won't combine to make a new mech. I had 4 pieces of -0W and salvaged 3 pieces of a -7Q and did not get the option to make a mech with them, I only require 5 parts to make a new mech with my settings.

Unless this is working as intended?

The 2 Longbows use different engine sizes, so this may be working as intended

I want to play the story with this mod.
On nexusmods it states:"Commander's Edition can be played in Campaign mode by applying the relevant patch found under optional files in the Files section."
There is only one patch under optional files. What is the relevant patch? Do I have to install all three in the optional patch folder to play the story???

CE is having some oddness with the campaign and Haree and Don are working on it, patches, uploads, and instructions may all be in a bit of flux at the moment.

After three years I noticed that all in all I have lost 5 morale points through events. The thing is, the morale loss through events is permanent. Probably needs a little balancing or is there something I'm not getting??

I have yet to play a complete second career, but on career end (1200days), my current one reproducably crashes (or rather, freezes) every time when the financial report pops up. Is this a known bug or something that just happens to me?

I have yet to play a complete second career, but on career end (1200days), my current one reproducably crashes (or rather, freezes) every time when the financial report pops up. Is this a known bug or something that just happens to me?

I've never had that happen even after half a dozen career mode 'ends'. Do you have any other mods running besides BEX-CE?

@don Zappo

OK, I got a weird one with Salvage Operations, but didn't realize it was a bug until several missions later.

Had a mission where I fought 2-3 Shadowhawks, took full salvage, won and got several pieces of shadowhawk salvage. Got to the salvage ops screen, and get my choice of Shadowhawk, click continue and get the screen again. At this point, I'm not thinking anything of it since I just fought 2-3 of them and figured I just ended up with enough parts for 2, given what I already had in storage.

Fast forward until the next time I fight a Shadowhawk, get to the loot screen and notice that I have -4 parts of a Shadowhawk in my storage. Intrigued, I went ahead and took the piece of Shadowhawk and it was not there where I expected it. Next mission where I salvage Shadowhawk peices, I see I now have -3 in storage, but have no actual pieces when I go to look for them.

So basically, it seems that when I got the 2 Shadowhawks earlier, for some reason the program fired twice and gave me an extra one for free, but tracked the parts so it left me with negative parts in storage, meaning I will have to salvage 5 pieces to end up with 1 in storage.

Also, it was after this point that it quit allowing me to build new mechs when I got the required 5 pieces, I had 9 pieces of Victor and 6 of Awesome (5 of which were 8V) and did not get an option to build them.. I did manage to get that part fixed by disabling the Salvage operations mod, restarting the game without it, selling enough pieces of each to leave me with only 4 of both Victor and Awesome, then saving the game, re-enabling the mod, then restarting the game. The next Awesome piece I got allowed me to build it and it has worked fine since.

I seem to be good at breaking things. :D

@don Zappo

So basically, it seems that when I got the 2 Shadowhawks earlier, for some reason the program fired twice and gave me an extra one for free, but tracked the parts so it left me with negative parts in storage, meaning I will have to salvage 5 pieces to end up with 1 in storage.

Also, it was after this point that it quit allowing me to build new mechs when I got the required 5 pieces, I had 9 pieces of Victor and 6 of Awesome (5 of which were 8V) and did not get an option to build them.. I did manage to get that part fixed by disabling the Salvage operations mod, restarting the game without it, selling enough pieces of each to leave me with only 4 of both Victor and Awesome, then saving the game, re-enabling the mod, then restarting the game. The next Awesome piece I got allowed me to build it and it has worked fine since.

I seem to be good at breaking things. :D

I have been getting that one for a while now, even before 1.7. I believe it occurs when you have enough pieces to build a mech in storage before the mission already and then get more. Then the script fires as many times as you get new mech parts i think. Weird, but i figured "eh, small change in the long run" and never bothered with a bug report.