• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
biosis123 said:
i was thinking of not having a large reduction of manpower but a reduction in inflstructure, ic, and getting supplies from uk, france, australia, usa, japan and so on... and maybe giving alot countries the option of ading the hit countries or not

I ment other countries outside the disaster zone. Sweden has (I think) 6000 people missing, that´s six manpower...

Zuckergußgebäck said:
Oh, does anyone have any objections against a second palatinean war (Colombia vs all her SA neighbors + US)?

I'm not really directly involved in this project, but as an observer and interested party...it sure sounds like a very weird idea, "Platinean" (Colombia isn't anywhere near the Rio de la Plata basin) war or not, to say the least......the Bolivian-Chilean clash sounds quite a bit more plausible than what you are proposing.

Scythe said:
I'm not really directly involved in this project, but as an observer and interested party...it sure sounds like a very weird idea, "Platinean" (Colombia isn't anywhere near the Rio de la Plata basin) war or not, to say the least......the Bolivian-Chilean clash sounds quite a bit more plausible than what you are proposing.

Platinean was a mere proposal of a name.

And I suggest that you should think again before using the words 'plausible', you have not the slightest idea of what I was thinking or even the causes for it.

Somehow, I feel insulted? :confused:

Well, as far as I know (I could be wrong), it's not a very reasonable proposal for a name unless it involves Argentina or its neighbors in a main role.

I was not meaning to insult you at all, there would be no use in doing that, I was perhaps a bit too blunt and direct in the presentation of my views, that happens sometimes, so I apologize for that if you felt it was too harsh or sudden. Still, my intention was different, just to express my doubts about the proposition.

Of course I don't know anything about the details yet, I recognize my ignorance in that respect ( it'd be interesting to be able to discuss about them here), but the idea of having such a huge war (you did mention "all Colombia's neighbors" getting involved, plus the US of A) tends to be a bit far from reality unless an outstanding amount of coincidences are taken into account, which would imply a long and not deterministic event sequence.

Not knowing how you're going to handle this, I can't say much more than that. Again, I'm sorry if I'm not expressing myself correctly or decently enough.

Last edited:
Yes, I have a rather fiery temper aswell. Sorry.

I have made a slight alteration in my wievs of these evnts, and it will no longer lead to direct war between the nations, USA, Venezuala and Paname is left out too (Panama was never intended to take part). I´ll have the chain up soon.