• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Kretoxian

Anon, we are legion
23 Badges
Oct 12, 2005
  • Iron Cross
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Magicka 2
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • 500k Club
  • Semper Fi
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Darkest Hour
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II
This is not a mod in the strict sense of the word, but from a lot of time ago i worked on improving my models.csv list by adding more airplanes, more tanks and more ships (some of them, in some cases, were invented or were found invented all over internet, specially in pages like shipbucket) and marked myself a rather hard to accomplish goal: To gather as many model names as possible in every unit, model and country, that's why i could use your help.
Attached down here is my list (last modified, today, 9th August 2012) which i hope you'll download it and suggest which model should go where, which one should not be there and which one would you add.

Keep in mind that those models starting with a "#" will not appear in the game, however as they were also suitable for that post (look the cases of nationalist China or Finland among others) i decided to keep them.

I would like to hear some opinions please.

About TT, i decided also to start including more TT, taken from the first post of this thread and i'm also open to suggestions.

My attachement account is full that's why i've uploaded to this webpage:

http://filesmelt.com/dl/Models_TT1.rar <-- Updated to 27/10/2012

Last edited:
Nobody can give at least a tiny suggestion for some country?

Excellent work this must have taken some time, I love having historically accurate pictures/unit names in DH it gives the game way more flavor.

A little change i would suggest is that the British armour include Shermans:

MODEL_ENG_4_0;Vickers Mk. VI;Vickers Mk. VI;Vickers Mk. VI;Vickers Mk. VI;Vickers Mk. VI;Vickers Mk. VI;;Vickers Mk. VI;;;X
MODEL_ENG_4_1;Mk. III A13 Cruiser;Mk. III A13 Cruiser;Mk. IIII A13 Cruiser;Mk. IIII A13 Cruiser;Mk. III A13 Cruiser;Mk. III A13 Cruiser;;Mk. III A13 Cruiser;;;X
MODEL_ENG_4_2;Mk. IV A13 Cruiser;Mk. II A10 Cruiser;Mk. II A10 Cruiser;Mk. II A10 Cruiser;Mk. II A10 Cruiser;Mk. II A10 Cruiser;;Mk. II A10 Cruiser;;;X
MODEL_ENG_5_0;Mk. VI A15 Crusader;Mk. VI A15 Crusader;Mk. VI A15 Crusader;Mk. VI A15 Crusader;Mk. VI A15 Crusader;Mk. VI A115 Crusader;;Mk. VI A15
MODEL_ENG_5_1;M4A3 Sherman;M4A3 Sherman;M4A3 Sherman;M4A3 Sherman;M4A3 Sherman;M4A3 Sherman;;M4A3 Sherman;;;X

Never understood why Shermans weren't included in Britain's war inventory on DH, by 44' 85% of British combat tanks were Shermans if the aim of this file change is to improve the accuracy then i'd add this. The Mk.I and Mk.II cruisers saw barely any use, the Mk.1's were left in Britain and 90% of the Mk.II's were lost to mechanical faults by late 1940.

Representing the 17,000 Shermans that the UK operated in the war is more important than these models in my opinion, so long as your not planning on going to war with the USA

well for Canada, lets see the M26 Pershing was never used by Canada. We used M4A3(76)W HVSS in Korea before switching to the Centurions, for the airforce alpha jet is only used for training and as a "opfor" better one to use would be the F-5. Will have a better look at the model list tomorrow and some more suggestions.

Thanks for the suggestions.

@Wolvoneil: I guess that the "no sherman in UK service" is because the Shermans were not made in the UK, however i also think they should be there, that's why i think that the best setting is this:

Code:
BRIG_MODEL_ENG_5_4;Mk. IV A13 Cruiser;Mk. IV A13 Cruiser;Mk. IV A13 Cruiser;Mk. IV A13 Cruiser;Mk. IV A13 Cruiser;Mk. IV A13 Cruiser;;Mk. IV A13 Cruiser;;;X
BRIG_MODEL_ENG_5_5;Mk. VI A15 Crusader;Mk. VI A15 Crusader;Mk. VI A15 Crusader;Mk. VI A15 Crusader;Mk. VI A15 Crusader;Mk. VI A15 Crusader;;Mk. VI A15 Crusader;;;X
BRIG_MODEL_ENG_5_6;Mk. VIII A23M Cromwell;Mk. VIII A23M Cromwell;Mk. VIII A23M Cromwell;Mk. VIII A23M Cromwell;Mk. VIII A23M Cromwell;Mk. VIII A23M Cromwell;;Mk. VIII A23M Cromwell;;;X
MODEL_ENG_5_0;Mk. IV A13 Cruiser;Mk. IV A13 Cruiser;Mk. IV A13 Cruiser;Mk. IV A13 Cruiser;Mk. IV A13 Cruiser;Mk. IV A13 Cruiser;;Mk. IV A13 Cruiser;;;X
MODEL_ENG_5_1;Sherman Mk.III;Sherman Mk.III;Sherman Mk.III;Sherman Mk.III;Sherman Mk.III;Sherman Mk.III;;Sherman Mk.III;;;X
MODEL_ENG_5_2;Mk. VIII A23M Cromwell;Mk. VIII A23M Cromwell;Mk. VIII A23M Cromwell;Mk. VIII A23M Cromwell;Mk. VIII A23M Cromwell;Mk. VIII A23M Cromwell;;Mk. VIII A23M Cromwell;;;X

That way the Crusader tank stays as a brigade only and the sherman as a divisional tank, which i think it's fair. About the Mk.I/II cruisers i guess that they're there due to the historical year they were invented. That part of the list was not made by me but by DH team, i've no idea who made it.

@Horton13 Thanks for giving the heads up on the Pershing, i'm changing it. About Alpha jet, as the objective of this semi mod is to cover as many models as possible and, i made myself the next question(s) Trainers: Would a country, in case of war, arm they trainer planes? and, for instance, what airplane would X government use if they wanted to have a Y model, even if historically it was never used? This last question with some obvious limitations, like Commonwealth countries using British equipment or giving preference to historically used equipment over the never used one.

EDIT: In case someone points it, i already have corrected (and updated) the list for Bulgaria, Communist Bulgaria, Romania, Communist Romania and Communist Yugoslavia.

Last edited:
That is a solution however i think what i was trying to represent is that in vanilla DH the transition between Crusader and Cromwell is done without the intermittent Sherman which made up the majority of British tanks during the late war.

The Crusader was the first British cruiser tank to be built in great enough numbers to be organized into full Armored Divisions, followed by the Shermans and Cromwells so i dont think having it solely as a brigade unit is right, Obviously this is your mod so its up to you just my thoughts.

I know that the point of the units in DH is to have them home produced however sharing of units between nations was so common then it doesn't work well in my mind. I mean the Sexton was a self propelled artillery piece operated by the UK, built in Canada on American supplied M3 chassis.

I guess my thoughts are that i would be willing to exclude some of the very early little used British cruiser tanks in favor of being able to operate both the Crusader and the Sherman at a divisional level.

^^ Yeah, that's a dilemma...
When i started with this, one of my principles was to not touch, or at least modify as least as possible, the already included models made by dh team, which are the models for ENG, FRA, GER, ITA, JAP, SOV and USA and naval models for AST, CAN, CHL and SWE IIRC.

The best way to plan canada i find is early stuff british, late stuff American; its not perfect but its what Canada tried to do in real life. Also The F-5 was used as a CAS but it could be set as MODEL_CAN_17_6
Code:
RCAF strategic bombers
MODEL_CAN_14_1;Handley Page V/1500 -Canadian Crews served with the RAF during the First world war as Canadian didn't have its own airforce till 1920
MODEL_CAN_14_2;Fairey Hendon
MODEL_CAN_14_3;Short Stirling
MODEL_CAN_14_4;Handley Page Halifax
MODEL_CAN_14_5;Avro Lancaster
MODEL_CAN_14_6;Consolidated B-24 Liberator (Canada didn't use Avro Lincoln we actually used the Liberator after the Lancaster)
MODEL_CAN_14_7;Vickers Valiant (Canada looked at buying some but government cuts stopped any chance of this)
MODEL_CAN_14_8;Canadair  CL-52 (Canadian upgraded version for the B-47, we only had one used to help test the engines for the Avro Arrow sold to America after the Arrow was scrapped)
MODEL_CAN_14_9;Handley Page Victor or Boeing B-52 (Just for some fun)

^^ Perfect, i'm uploading the version with the changes made today now.

I can't make that B-24 for other countries (USA) stands as 14_5 and for Canada it stands as 14_6, if it's 14_5 for the usa then it must be 14_5 for every country using it. I gave Avro lincoln to Canada because i read in wikipedia that one lincoln was completed in canada, in this link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avro_Lincoln

The F-5 was used as a cas because as being a multi role fighter it could perform cas missions, but it was not a cas dedicated airplane.

Code:
 RCAF Tactical Bombers
MODEL_CAN_15_1;Handley Page O/100
MODEL_CAN_15_2;Handley Page O/400
MODEL_CAN_15_3;Vickers Vimy
MODEL_CAN_15_4;Douglas Digby I
MODEL_CAN_15_5;Bristol Blenheim
MODEL_CAN_15_6;Armstrong Whitworth Whitley
MODEL_CAN_15_7;Vickers Wellington
#MODEL_CAN_15_7;North American B-25 Mitchell
MODEL_CAN_15_8;De Havilland Mosquito
MODEL_CAN_15_9;Douglas A-26 Invader
MODEL_CAN_15_10;De Havilland Venom FB4
MODEL_CAN_15_11;English Electric Canberra
MODEL_CAN_15_12;BAC TSR-2

^^ Brilliant! Thank you very much!
I have only one thing to point, the Douglas Digby is the B-18 Bolo right? It fits better in the 15_5 model, the 15_4 model is reserved for those "wacky" bombers designed in the 20s like Keystone B-3, Tupolev TB-1, Kawasaki Ka 87, Caproni Ca.133, Dornier Do-11, Amiot 143 or Boulton Paul Sidestrand

Being the B-18 an airplane designed in 1935 but a bit outdated for that year, i think that it's place is the 5th model which it's historical year is 1932.

^^ Yeah, that's a dilemma...
When i started with this, one of my principles was to not touch, or at least modify as least as possible, the already included models made by dh team, which are the models for ENG, FRA, GER, ITA, JAP, SOV and USA and naval models for AST, CAN, CHL and SWE IIRC.

Maybe instead of adding the Sherman M4A3 you could add the Firefly around 2500 of them were partially built in the UK but it'd have to replace the Cromwell and the Cromwell would have to be downgraded to the Crusader level, and the Crusader to the Cruiser Mk. IV?

^^ I think i'll leave British tanks as they're now. The Firefly is already listed so it's not necessary.

Then most likely Boulton Paul Sidestrand would be a good replaced for model_can_15_4
Code:
RCAF Fighters/Interceptors
MODEL_CAN_12_0;Sopwith Pup
MODEL_CAN_12_1;RAF S.E.5a
MODEL_CAN_12_2;Bristol F.2 Fighter
MODEL_CAN_12_3;Armstrong Whitworth Sisskin
MODEL_CAN_12_4;Gloster Gladiator
#MODEL_CAN_12_4;Grumman Goblin
MODEL_CAN_12_5;Supermarine Spitfire Mk I
MODEL_CAN_12_6;Hawker Typhoon
MODEL_CAN_12_7;Hawker Tempest
MODEL_CAN_12_8;Gloster Meteor F 4
MODEL_CAN_12_9;Avro Canada CF-100 Mk 3
MODEL_CAN_12_10;Avro Canada CF-103 (Never where upgrade from the CF-100 based on the Gloster Javlin)
MODEL_CAN_12_11McDonnell CF-101 Voodoo
MODEL_CAN_12_12;Canadair CF-116

MODEL_CAN_13_0;A.E.A. Silver Dart
MODEL_CAN_13_2;Airco D.H.2
#MODEL_CAN_13_2;Avro 504
MODEL_CAN_13_3;Bristol M.1C
MODEL_CAN_13_4;Sopwith Camel
MODEL_CAN_13_5;Sopwith Dolphin
MODEL_CAN_13_6;Gloster Grebe (never used was looked at to buy for the RCAF but the air force had no money)
MODEL_CAN_13_7;Bristol Bulldog (never used was looked at to buy for the RCAF but the air force had no money)
MODEL_CAN_13_8;Hawker Hurricane Mk I
MODEL_CAN_13_9;Hawker Hurricane Mk IIA
#MODEL_CAN_13_9;Curtiss P-40 Warhawk
MODEL_CAN_13_10;Supermarine Spitfire Mk XIV
#MODEL_CAN_13_10;North American P-51 Mustang
MODEL_CAN_13_11;Canadair CT-133 (was used mostly as a trainer but till they 1980's was still armed with weapons)
MODEL_CAN_13_12;De Havilland Vampire
MODEL_CAN_13_13;Canadair CL-13 Sabre MK.4 (Had this come after the vampire as it served longer and had more versions of it) 
MODEL_CAN_13_14;Canadair CL-13 Sabre MK.6
MODEL_CAN_13_15;Canadair CF-104 Starfighter
MODEL_CAN_13_16;Avro Canada CF-105 Arrow

Last edited:
^^ Brilliant!! Thank you!!!

The inclusion of CT 133 is perfect! i've given it to the other countries that used it, like Bolivia, Greece, Turkey, Dominican Republic, France and Portugal.

However, about CF 100 canuck i'm reluctant to mark it as a multi role fighter because wikipedia states that it was an interceptor. However about the CF-103, as it was some kind of improved copy of the Gloster Javelin, and that plane is considered as a MR fighter i decided to include it as a MR.

About Sopwith Camel and Sopwith Dolphin, i can't change the pre stablished order for the models, call it a principle if you want, but i don't want the same airplane to be the 4th model for a country and the 5th for another one.

Anyway, this is how the fighter list looks like:

Code:
MODEL_CAN_12_0;Sopwith Pup;Sopwith Pup;Sopwith Pup;Sopwith Pup;Sopwith Pup;Sopwith Pup;;Sopwith Pup;;;X
MODEL_CAN_12_1;RAF S.E.5a;RAF S.E.5a;RAF S.E.5a;RAF S.E.5a;RAF S.E.5a;RAF S.E.5a;;RAF S.E.5a;;;X
MODEL_CAN_12_2;Bristol F.2 Fighter;Bristol F.2 Fighter;Bristol F.2 Fighter;Bristol F.2 Fighter;Bristol F.2 Fighter;Bristol F.2 Fighter;;Bristol F.2 Fighter;;;X
MODEL_CAN_12_3;Armstrong Whitworth Sisskin;Armstrong Whitworth Sisskin;Armstrong Whitworth Sisskin;Armstrong Whitworth Sisskin;Armstrong Whitworth Sisskin;Armstrong Whitworth Sisskin;;Armstrong Whitworth Sisskin;;;X
MODEL_CAN_12_4;Gloster Gladiator;Gloster Gladiator;Gloster Gladiator;Gloster Gladiator;Gloster Gladiator;Gloster Gladiator;;Gloster Gladiator;;;X
#MODEL_CAN_12_4;Grumman Goblin I;Grumman Goblin I;Grumman Goblin I;Grumman Goblin I;Grumman Goblin I;Grumman Goblin I;;Grumman Goblin I;;;X
MODEL_CAN_12_5;Supermarine Spitfire Mk.I;Supermarine Spitfire Mk.I;Supermarine Spitfire Mk.I;Supermarine Spitfire Mk.I;Supermarine Spitfire Mk.I;Supermarine Spitfire Mk.I;;Supermarine Spitfire Mk.I;;;X
MODEL_CAN_12_6;Hawker Typhoon;Hawker Typhoon;Hawker Typhoon;Hawker Typhoon;Hawker Typhoon;Hawker Typhoon;;Hawker Typhoon;;;X
MODEL_CAN_12_7;Hawker Tempest;Hawker Tempest;Hawker Tempest;Hawker Tempest;Hawker Tempest;Hawker Tempest;;Hawker Tempest;;;X
MODEL_CAN_12_8;Gloster Meteor F 4;Gloster Meteor F 4;Gloster Meteor F 4;Gloster Meteor F 4;Gloster Meteor F 4;Gloster Meteor F 4;;Gloster Meteor F 4;;;X
MODEL_CAN_12_10;Avro Canada CF-103;Avro Canada CF-103;Avro Canada CF-103;Avro Canada CF-103;Avro Canada CF-103;Avro Canada CF-103;;Avro Canada CF-103;;;X
MODEL_CAN_12_11;McDonnell CF-101 Voodoo;McDonnell CF-101 Voodoo;McDonnell CF-101 Voodoo;McDonnell CF-101 Voodoo;McDonnell CF-101 Voodoo;McDonnell CF-101 Voodoo;;McDonnell CF-101 Voodoo;;;X
MODEL_CAN_12_12;Canadair CF-116 Freedom Fighter;Canadair CF-116 Freedom Fighter;Canadair CF-116 Freedom Fighter;Canadair CF-116 Freedom Fighter;Canadair CF-116 Freedom Fighter;Canadair CF-116 Freedom Fighter;;Canadair CF-116 Freedom Fighter;;;X
MODEL_CAN_13_0;A.E.A. Silver Dart;A.E.A. Silver Dart;A.E.A. Silver Dart;A.E.A. Silver Dart;A.E.A. Silver Dart;A.E.A. Silver Dart;;A.E.A. Silver Dart;;;X
MODEL_CAN_13_2;Airco D.H.2;Airco D.H.2;Airco D.H.2;Airco D.H.2;Airco D.H.2;Airco D.H.2;;Airco D.H.2;;;X
#MODEL_CAN_13_2;Avro 504;Avro 504;Avro 504;Avro 504;Avro 504;Avro 504;;Avro 504;;;X
MODEL_CAN_13_3;Bristol M.1C;Bristol M.1C;Bristol M.1C;Bristol M.1C;Bristol M.1C;Bristol M.1C;;Bristol M.1C;;;X
MODEL_CAN_13_4;Sopwith Dolphin;Sopwith Dolphin;Sopwith Dolphin;Sopwith Dolphin;Sopwith Dolphin;Sopwith Dolphin;;Sopwith Dolphin;;;X
#MODEL_CAN_13_4;Sopwith Camel;Sopwith Camel;Sopwith Camel;Sopwith Camel;Sopwith Camel;Sopwith Camel;;Sopwith Camel;;;X
MODEL_CAN_13_5;Sopwith Snipe;Sopwith Snipe;Sopwith Snipe;Sopwith Snipe;Sopwith Snipe;Sopwith Snipe;;Sopwith Snipe;;;X
MODEL_CAN_13_6;Gloster Grebe;Gloster Grebe;Gloster Grebe;Gloster Grebe;Gloster Grebe;Gloster Grebe;;Gloster Grebe;;;X
MODEL_CAN_13_7;Bristol Bulldog;Bristol Bulldog;Bristol Bulldog;Bristol Bulldog;Bristol Bulldog;Bristol Bulldog;;Bristol Bulldog;;;X
MODEL_CAN_13_8;Hawker Hurricane Mk I;Hawker Hurricane Mk I;Hawker Hurricane Mk I;Hawker Hurricane Mk I;Hawker Hurricane Mk I;Hawker Hurricane Mk I;;Hawker Hurricane Mk I;;;X
MODEL_CAN_13_9;Hawker Hurricane Mk IIA;Hawker Hurricane Mk IIA;Hawker Hurricane Mk IIA;Hawker Hurricane Mk IIA;Hawker Hurricane Mk IIA;Hawker Hurricane Mk IIA;;Hawker Hurricane Mk IIA;;;X
#MODEL_CAN_13_9;Curtiss P-40 Warhawk;Curtiss P-40 Warhawk;Curtiss P-40 Warhawk;Curtiss P-40 Warhawk;Curtiss P-40 Warhawk;Curtiss P-40 Warhawk;;Curtiss P-40 Warhawk;;;X
#MODEL_CAN_13_10;North American P-51 Mustang;North American P-51 Mustang;North American P-51 Mustang;North American P-51 Mustang;North American P-51 Mustang;North American P-51 Mustang;;North American P-51 Mustang;;;X
MODEL_CAN_13_10;Supermarine Spitfire Mk XIV;Supermarine Spitfire Mk XIV;Supermarine Spitfire Mk XIV;Supermarine Spitfire Mk XIV;Supermarine Spitfire Mk XIV;Supermarine Spitfire Mk XIV;;Supermarine Spitfire Mk XIV;;;X
MODEL_CAN_13_11;Canadair CT-133 Silver Star;Canadair CT-133 Silver Star;Canadair CT-133 Silver Star;Canadair CT-133 Silver Star;Canadair CT-133 Silver Star;Canadair CT-133 Silver Star;;Canadair CT-133 Silver Star;;;X
MODEL_CAN_13_12;Canadair Sabre Mk.2;Canadair Sabre Mk.2;Canadair Sabre Mk.2;Canadair Sabre Mk.2;Canadair Sabre Mk.2;Canadair Sabre Mk.2;;Canadair Sabre Mk.2;;;X
MODEL_CAN_13_13;De Havilland Vampire F.3;De Havilland Vampire F.3;De Havilland Vampire F.3;De Havilland Vampire F.3;De Havilland Vampire F.3;De Havilland Vampire F.3;;De Havilland Vampire F.3;;;X
MODEL_CAN_13_14;Avro Canada CF-100 Canuck;Avro Canada CF-100 Canuck;Avro Canada CF-100 Canuck;Avro Canada CF-100 Canuck;Avro Canada CF-100 Canuck;Avro Canada CF-100 Canuck;;Avro Canada CF-100 Canuck;;;X
MODEL_CAN_13_15;Canadair CF-104 Starfighter;Canadair CF-104 Starfighter;Canadair CF-104 Starfighter;Canadair CF-104 Starfighter;Canadair CF-104 Starfighter;Canadair CF-104 Starfighter;;Canadair CF-104 Starfighter;;;X
MODEL_CAN_13_16;Avro Canada CF-105 Arrow;Avro Canada CF-105 Arrow;Avro Canada CF-105 Arrow;Avro Canada CF-105 Arrow;Avro Canada CF-105 Arrow;Avro Canada CF-105 Arrow;;Avro Canada CF-105 Arrow;;;X

Oh and BTW, you can download the list updated to today 12th of august from the first post, without Canadian fighters which you can add them manually if you know how to do it.

On another country, the Communist Germany, the DDR. I think that the best would be to keep the historical (IE Soviet) for the post '45 years, but for the previous years i think they would have their own produced equipment (i'm thinking mainly in the "A democratic or communist Germany mod"), however, would it have been named the same as in nazi Germany? For the tanks and land equipment maybe, but for ships and airplanes i don't think so... What do you think? Do you have any idea for commie Germany models, like a Karl Marx class BB or a Friedrich Engels class cruiser or something like that?

I've been working on Scotish ship class names. Needless to say that they're invented:

Code:
#;;;;;;;;;;;X
#Scotland;;;;;;;;;;;X
#Naval Units (invented, of course);;;;;;;;;;;X
MODEL_SCO_21_0;Kenneth III class;Kenneth III class;Kenneth III class;Kenneth III class;Kenneth III class;Kenneth III class;;Kenneth III class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_21_1;Malcolm I class;Malcolm I class;Malcolm I class;Malcolm I class;Malcolm I class;Malcolm I class;;Malcolm I class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_21_2;Constantine II class;Constantine II class;Constantine II class;Constantine II class;Constantine II class;Constantine II class;;Constantine II class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_21_3;Indulf class;Indulf class;Indulf class;Indulf class;Indulf class;Indulf class;;Indulf class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_21_4;Kenneth I class;Kenneth I class;Kenneth I class;Kenneth I class;Kenneth I class;Kenneth I class;;Kenneth I class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_21_5;Malcolm III class;Malcolm III class;Malcolm III class;Malcolm III class;Malcolm III class;Malcolm III class;;Malcolm III class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_21_6;Edgar class;Edgar class;Edgar class;Edgar class;Edgar class;Edgar class;;Edgar class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_21_7;Alexander III class;Alexander III class;Alexander III class;Alexander III class;Alexander III class;Alexander III class;;Alexander III class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_21_8;William I class;William I class;William I class;William I class;William I class;William I class;;William I class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_21_9;Robert I class;Robert I class;Robert I class;Robert I class;Robert I class;Robert I class;;Robert I class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_21_10;Shellycoat class;Shellycoat class;Shellycoat class;Shellycoat class;Shellycoat class;Shellycoat class;;Shellycoat class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_22_0;Glasgow class;Glasgow class;Glasgow class;Glasgow class;Glasgow class;Glasgow class;;Glasgow class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_22_1;Aberdeen class;Aberdeen class;Aberdeen class;Aberdeen class;Aberdeen class;Aberdeen class;;Aberdeen class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_22_2;Edinburgh class;Edinburgh class;Edinburgh class;Edinburgh class;Edinburgh class;Edinburgh class;;Edinburgh class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_22_3;Dundee class;Dundee class;Dundee class;Dundee class;Dundee class;Dundee class;;Dundee class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_22_4;Livingston class;Livingston class;Livingston class;Livingston class;Livingston class;Livingston class;;Livingston class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_22_5;Paisley class;Paisley class;Paisley class;Paisley class;Paisley class;Paisley class;;Paisley class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_22_6;Perth class;Perth class;Perth class;Perth class;Perth class;Perth class;;Perth class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_22_7;Inverness class;Inverness class;Inverness class;Inverness class;Inverness class;Inverness class;;Inverness class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_22_8;Stirling class;Stirling class;Stirling class;Stirling class;Stirling class;Stirling class;;Stirling class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_22_9;Cumbernauld class;Cumbernauld class;Cumbernauld class;Cumbernauld class;Cumbernauld class;Cumbernauld class;;Cumbernauld class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_23_0;St. Andrew class;St. Andrew class;St. Andrew class;St. Andrew class;St. Andrew class;St. Andrew class;;St. Andrew class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_23_1;Moray class;Moray class;Moray class;Moray class;Moray class;Moray class;;Moray class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_23_2;Wallace class;Wallace class;Wallace class;Wallace class;Wallace class;Wallace class;;Wallace class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_23_3;James Douglas class;James Douglas class;James Douglas class;James Douglas class;James Douglas class;James Douglas class;;James Douglas class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_23_4;Burns class;Burns class;Burns class;Burns class;Burns class;Burns class;;Burns class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_23_5;Muir class;Muir class;Muir class;Muir class;Muir class;Muir class;;Muir class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_23_6;Wilson class;Wilson class;Wilson class;Wilson class;Wilson class;Wilson class;;Wilson class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_23_7;Bamford class;Bamford class;Bamford class;Bamford class;Bamford class;Bamford class;;Bamford class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_23_8;Rodger class;Rodger class;Rodger class;Rodger class;Rodger class;Rodger class;;Rodger class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_23_9;MacLean class;MacLean class;MacLean class;MacLean class;MacLean class;MacLean class;;MacLean class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_24_0;Sinclair class;Sinclair class;Sinclair class;Sinclair class;Sinclair class;Sinclair class;;Sinclair class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_24_1;Crichton class;Crichton class;Crichton class;Crichton class;Crichton class;Crichton class;;Crichton class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_24_2;Ochiltree class;Ochiltree class;Ochiltree class;Ochiltree class;Ochiltree class;Ochiltree class;;Ochiltree class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_24_3;William Alexander class;William Alexander class;William Alexander class;William Alexander class;William Alexander class;William Alexander class;;William Alexander class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_24_4;Stewart class;Stewart class;Stewart class;Stewart class;Stewart class;Stewart class;;Stewart class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_24_5;Barclay class;Barclay class;Barclay class;Barclay class;Barclay class;Barclay class;;Barclay class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_24_6;Cochran class;Cochran class;Cochran class;Cochran class;Cochran class;Cochran class;;Cochran class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_25_0;Tweed class;Tweed class;Tweed class;Tweed class;Tweed class;Tweed class;;Tweed class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_25_1;Forth class;Forth class;Forth class;Forth class;Forth class;Forth class;;Forth class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_25_2;Leven class;Leven class;Leven class;Leven class;Leven class;Leven class;;Leven class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_25_3;Eden class;Eden class;Eden class;Eden class;Eden class;Eden class;;Eden class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_25_4;Tay class;Tay class;Tay class;Tay class;Tay class;Tay class;;Tay class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_25_5;Esk class;Esk class;Esk class;Esk class;Esk class;Esk class;;Esk class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_25_6;Dee class;Dee class;Dee class;Dee class;Dee class;Dee class;;Dee class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_25_7;Don class;Don class;Don class;Don class;Don class;Don class;;Don class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_25_8;Ythan class;Ythan class;Ythan class;Ythan class;Ythan class;Ythan class;;Ythan class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_25_9;Spey class;Spey class;Spey class;Spey class;Spey class;Spey class;;Spey class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_26_0;Lanark class;Lanark class;Lanark class;Lanark class;Lanark class;Lanark class;;Lanark class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_26_1;Stirling Bridge class;Stirling Bridge class;Stirling Bridge class;Stirling Bridge class;Stirling Bridge class;Stirling Bridge class;;Stirling Bridge class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_26_2;Roslin class;Roslin class;Roslin class;Roslin class;Roslin class;Roslin class;;Roslin class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_26_3;Turnberry class;Turnberry class;Turnberry class;Turnberry class;Turnberry class;Turnberry class;;Turnberry class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_26_4;Glen Trool class;Glen Trool class;Glen Trool class;Glen Trool class;Glen Trool class;Glen Trool class;;Glen Trool class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_26_5;Loudon Hill class;Loudon Hill class;Loudon Hill class;Loudon Hill class;Loudon Hill class;Loudon Hill class;;Loudon Hill class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_26_6;Inverurie class;Inverurie class;Inverurie class;Inverurie class;Inverurie class;Inverurie class;;Inverurie class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_26_7;Bannockburn class;Bannockburn class;Bannockburn class;Bannockburn class;Bannockburn class;Bannockburn class;;Bannockburn class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_26_8;Skaithmuir class;Skaithmuir class;Skaithmuir class;Skaithmuir class;Skaithmuir class;Skaithmuir class;;Skaithmuir class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_27_0;Annan class;Annan class;Annan class;Annan class;Annan class;Annan class;;Annan class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_27_1;Boroughmuir class;Boroughmuir class;Boroughmuir class;Boroughmuir class;Boroughmuir class;Boroughmuir class;;Boroughmuir class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_27_2;Culblean class;Culblean class;Culblean class;Culblean class;Culblean class;Culblean class;;Culblean class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_27_3;Nesbit Moor class;Nesbit Moor class;Nesbit Moor class;Nesbit Moor class;Nesbit Moor class;Nesbit Moor class;;Nesbit Moor class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_27_4;Duns class;Duns class;Duns class;Duns class;Duns class;Duns class;;Duns class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_27_5;Otterburn class;Otterburn class;Otterburn class;Otterburn class;Otterburn class;Otterburn class;;Otterburn class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_27_6;Piperdean class;Piperdean class;Piperdean class;Piperdean class;Piperdean class;Piperdean class;;Piperdean class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_27_7;Sark class;Sark class;Sark class;Sark class;Sark class;Sark class;;Sark class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_27_8;Lochmaben Fair class;Lochmaben Fair class;Lochmaben Fair class;Lochmaben Fair class;Lochmaben Fair class;Lochmaben Fair class;;Lochmaben Fair class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_28_0;BT-0 class;BT-0 class;BT-0 class;BT-0 class;BT-0 class;BT-0 class;;BT-0 class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_28_1;BT-6 class;BT-6 class;BT-6 class;BT-6 class;BT-6 class;BT-6 class;;BT-6 class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_28_2;BT-12 class;BT-12 class;BT-12 class;BT-12 class;BT-12 class;BT-12 class;;BT-12 class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_28_3;BT-34 class;BT-34 class;BT-34 class;BT-34 class;BT-34 class;BT-34 class;;BT-34 class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_28_4;BT-40 class;BT-40 class;BT-40 class;BT-40 class;BT-40 class;BT-40 class;;BT-40 class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_28_5;BT-53 class;BT-53 class;BT-53 class;BT-53 class;BT-53 class;BT-53 class;;BT-53 class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_28_6;BT-68 class;BT-68 class;BT-68 class;BT-68 class;BT-68 class;BT-68 class;;BT-68 class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_28_7;BT-86 class;BT-86 class;BT-86 class;BT-86 class;BT-86 class;BT-86 class;;BT-86 class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_28_8;BT-105 class;BT-105 class;BT-105 class;BT-105 class;BT-105 class;BT-105 class;;BT-105 class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_28_9;BT-130 class;BT-130 class;BT-130 class;BT-130 class;BT-130 class;BT-130 class;;BT-130 class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_28_10;BT-N-110 class;BT-N-110 class;BT-N-110 class;BT-N-110 class;BT-N-110 class;BT-N-110 class;;BT-N-110 class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_28_11;BT-N-120 class;BT-N-120 class;BT-N-120 class;BT-N-120 class;BT-N-120 class;BT-N-120 class;;BT-N-120 class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_28_12;BT-NUI-150 class;BT-NUI-150 class;BT-NUI-150 class;BT-NUI-150 class;BT-NUI-150 class;BT-NUI-150 class;;BT-NUI-150 class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_29_0;BT-T-21 class;BT-T-21 class;BT-T-21 class;BT-T-21 class;BT-T-21 class;BT-T-21 class;;BT-T-21 class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_29_1;BT-T-31 class;BT-T-31 class;BT-T-31 class;BT-T-31 class;BT-T-31 class;BT-T-31 class;;BT-T-31 class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_29_2;BT-T-90 class;BT-T-90 class;BT-T-90 class;BT-T-90 class;BT-T-90 class;BT-T-90 class;;BT-T-90 class;;;X
#;;;;;;;;;;;X

I tried to base them on Scottish history and Scottish great persons. I would like to hear your opinion please.

Scottish Airplanes (not complete, i could use some help) It would be useful if i could get access to a document, site or whatever showing the British airplanes manufactured in Scotland during ww2.:
Code:
#Air Brigades;;;;;;;;;;;X
BRIG_MODEL_SCO_14_0;Beardmore W.B.III/Fairey Campania;Beardmore W.B.III/Fairey Campania;Beardmore W.B.III/Fairey Campania;Beardmore W.B.III/Fairey Campania;Beardmore W.B.III/Fairey Campania;Beardmore W.B.III/Fairey Campania;;Beardmore W.B.III/Fairey Campania;;;X
BRIG_MODEL_SCO_26_0;Wight 840;Wight 840;Wight 840;Wight 840;Wight 840;Wight 840;;Wight 840;;;X
#Air Units (I'm trying to give those airplanes models manufactured in Scotland) SAF = Scottish Aircraft Factory;;;;;;;;;;;X
MODEL_SCO_12_0;SAF F.E.2b;SAF F.E.2b;SAF F.E.2b;SAF F.E.2b;SAF F.E.2b;SAF F.E.2b;;SAF F.E.2b;;;X
MODEL_SCO_12_1;Beardmore W.B.2;Beardmore W.B.2;Beardmore W.B.2;Beardmore W.B.2;Beardmore W.B.2;Beardmore W.B.2;;Beardmore W.B.2;;;X
MODEL_SCO_13_0;SAF B.E.2a;SAF B.E.2a;SAF B.E.2a;SAF B.E.2a;SAF B.E.2a;SAF B.E.2a;;SAF B.E.2a;;;X
MODEL_SCO_13_2;Avro 504;Avro 504;Avro 504;Avro 504;Avro 504;Avro 504;;Avro 504;;;X
#MODEL_SCO_13_2;Nieuport 12;Nieuport 12;Nieuport 12;Nieuport 12;Nieuport 12;Nieuport 12;;Nieuport 12;;;X
MODEL_SCO_13_4;Sopwith Camel;Sopwith Camel;Sopwith Camel;Sopwith Camel;Sopwith Camel;Sopwith Camel;;Sopwith Camel;;;X
MODEL_SCO_13_5;Sopwith Snipe;Sopwith Snipe;Sopwith Snipe;Sopwith Snipe;Sopwith Snipe;Sopwith Snipe;;Sopwith Snipe;;;X
#MODEL_SCO_14_1;Handley Page V/1500;Handley Page V/1500;Handley Page V/1500;Handley Page V/1500;Handley Page V/1500;Handley Page V/1500;;Handley Page V/1500;;;X
MODEL_SCO_14_1;Beardmore W.B.1a;Beardmore W.B.1a;Beardmore W.B.1a;Beardmore W.B.1a;Beardmore W.B.1a;Beardmore W.B.1a;;Beardmore W.B.1a;;;X
MODEL_SCO_15_2;Airco DH.9;Airco DH.9;Airco DH.9;Airco DH.9;Airco DH.9;Airco DH.9;;Airco DH.9;;;X
MODEL_SCO_16_1;Beardmore BeRo.2 Inverness;Beardmore BeRo.2 Inverness;Beardmore BeRo.2 Inverness;Beardmore BeRo.2 Inverness;Beardmore BeRo.2 Inverness;Beardmore BeRo.2 Inverness;;Beardmore BeRo.2 Inverness;;;X
MODEL_SCO_18_0;Beardmore Inflexible;Beardmore Inflexible;Beardmore Inflexible;Beardmore Inflexible;Beardmore Inflexible;Beardmore Inflexible;;Beardmore Inflexible;;;X

Texas:
Code:
#Air Brigades;;;;;;;;;;;X
BRIG_MODEL_TEX_15_1;Consolidated-Vultee P-38D Lightning;Consolidated-Vultee P-38D Lightning;Consolidated-Vultee P-38D Lightning;Consolidated-Vultee P-38D Lightning;Consolidated-Vultee P-38D Lightning;Consolidated-Vultee P-38D Lightning;;Consolidated-Vultee P-38D Lightning;;;X
BRIG_MODEL_TEX_15_2;Consolidated-Vultee P-38F Lightning;Consolidated-Vultee P-38F Lightning;Consolidated-Vultee P-38F Lightning;Consolidated-Vultee P-38F Lightning;Consolidated-Vultee P-38F Lightning;Consolidated-Vultee P-38F Lightning;;Consolidated-Vultee P-38F Lightning;;;X
BRIG_MODEL_TEX_15_3;Consolidated-Vultee P-38J Lightning;Consolidated-Vultee P-38J Lightning;Consolidated-Vultee P-38J Lightning;Consolidated-Vultee P-38J Lightning;Consolidated-Vultee P-38J Lightning;Consolidated-Vultee P-38J Lightning;;Consolidated-Vultee P-38J Lightning;;;X
#Air Units;;;;;;;;;;;X
MODEL_TEX_12_1;RAF S.E.5a;RAF S.E.5a;RAF S.E.5a;RAF S.E.5a;RAF S.E.5a;RAF S.E.5a;;RAF S.E.5a;;;X
MODEL_TEX_12_5;Supermarine Spitfire Mk I;Supermarine Spitfire Mk I;Supermarine Spitfire Mk I;Supermarine Spitfire Mk I;Supermarine Spitfire Mk I;Supermarine Spitfire Mk I;;Supermarine Spitfire Mk I;;;X
MODEL_TEX_12_6;Bell P-39 Airacobra;Bell P-39 Airacobra;Bell P-39 Airacobra;Bell P-39 Airacobra;Bell P-39 Airacobra;Bell P-39 Airacobra;;Bell P-39 Airacobra;;;X
MODEL_TEX_12_8;Messerschmitt Me 262 Schwalbe;Messerschmitt Me 262 Schwalbe;Messerschmitt Me 262 Schwalbe;Messerschmitt Me 262 Schwalbe;Messerschmitt Me 262 Schwalbe;Messerschmitt Me 262 Schwalbe;;Messerschmitt Me 262 Schwalbe;;;X
MODEL_TEX_13_9;Goodyear FG-1 Corsair;Goodyear FG-1 Corsair;Goodyear FG-1 Corsair;Goodyear FG-1 Corsair;Goodyear FG-1 Corsair;Goodyear FG-1 Corsair;;Goodyear FG-1 Corsair;;;X
MODEL_TEX_14_5;Consolidated B-24 Liberator;Consolidated B-24 Liberator;Consolidated B-24 Liberator;Consolidated B-24 Liberator;Consolidated B-24 Liberator;Consolidated B-24 Liberator;;Consolidated B-24 Liberator;;;X
MODEL_TEX_14_6;Consolidated B-32 Dominator;Consolidated B-32 Dominator;Consolidated B-32 Dominator;Consolidated B-32 Dominator;Consolidated B-32 Dominator;Consolidated B-32 Dominator;;Consolidated B-32 Dominator;;;X
MODEL_TEX_14_7;Consolidated Vultee B-36 Peacemaker;Consolidated Vultee B-36 Peacemaker;Consolidated Vultee B-36 Peacemaker;Consolidated Vultee B-36 Peacemaker;Consolidated Vultee B-36 Peacemaker;Consolidated Vultee B-36 Peacemaker;;Consolidated Vultee B-36 Peacemaker;;;X

CSA

Code:
#air brigades;;;;;;;;;;;X
BRIG_MODEL_CSA_15_1;Consolidated-Vultee P-38D Lightning;Consolidated-Vultee P-38D Lightning;Consolidated-Vultee P-38D Lightning;Consolidated-Vultee P-38D Lightning;Consolidated-Vultee P-38D Lightning;Consolidated-Vultee P-38D Lightning;;Consolidated-Vultee P-38D Lightning;;;X
BRIG_MODEL_CSA_15_2;Consolidated-Vultee P-38F Lightning;Consolidated-Vultee P-38F Lightning;Consolidated-Vultee P-38F Lightning;Consolidated-Vultee P-38F Lightning;Consolidated-Vultee P-38F Lightning;Consolidated-Vultee P-38F Lightning;;Consolidated-Vultee P-38F Lightning;;;X
BRIG_MODEL_CSA_15_3;Consolidated-Vultee P-38J Lightning;Consolidated-Vultee P-38J Lightning;Consolidated-Vultee P-38J Lightning;Consolidated-Vultee P-38J Lightning;Consolidated-Vultee P-38J Lightning;Consolidated-Vultee P-38J Lightning;;Consolidated-Vultee P-38J Lightning;;;X
#Air Units;;;;;;;;;;;X
MODEL_CSA_12_7;Fisher P-75 Eagle;Fisher P-75 Eagle;Fisher P-75 Eagle;Fisher P-75 Eagle;Fisher P-75 Eagle;Fisher P-75 Eagle;;Fisher P-75 Eagle;;;X
MODEL_CSA_13_9;Goodyear FG-1 Corsair;Goodyear FG-1 Corsair;Goodyear FG-1 Corsair;Goodyear FG-1 Corsair;Goodyear FG-1 Corsair;Goodyear FG-1 Corsair;;Goodyear FG-1 Corsair;;;X
MODEL_CSA_13_10;McDonnell P-67;McDonnell P-67;McDonnell P-67;McDonnell P-67;McDonnell P-67;McDonnell P-67;;McDonnell P-67;;;X
#MODEL_CSA_13_10;Confederate American P-51 Mustang;Confederate American P-51 Mustang;Confederate American P-51 Mustang;Confederate American P-51 Mustang;Confederate American P-51 Mustang;Confederate American P-51 Mustang;;Confederate American P-51 Mustang;;;X
MODEL_CSA_14_5;Consolidated B-24 Liberator;Consolidated B-24 Liberator;Consolidated B-24 Liberator;Consolidated B-24 Liberator;Consolidated B-24 Liberator;Consolidated B-24 Liberator;;Consolidated B-24 Liberator;;;X
#MODEL_CSA_14_6;Boeing B-29 Superfortress;Boeing B-29 Superfortress;Boeing B-29 Superfortress;Boeing B-29 Superfortress;Boeing B-29 Superfortress;Boeing B-29 Superfortress;;Boeing B-29 Superfortress;;;X
MODEL_CSA_14_6;Consolidated B-32 Dominator;Consolidated B-32 Dominator;Consolidated B-32 Dominator;Consolidated B-32 Dominator;Consolidated B-32 Dominator;Consolidated B-32 Dominator;;Consolidated B-32 Dominator;;;X
MODEL_CSA_14_7;Consolidated Vultee B-36 Peacemaker;Consolidated Vultee B-36 Peacemaker;Consolidated Vultee B-36 Peacemaker;Consolidated Vultee B-36 Peacemaker;Consolidated Vultee B-36 Peacemaker;Consolidated Vultee B-36 Peacemaker;;Consolidated Vultee B-36 Peacemaker;;;X
MODEL_CSA_15_7;Confederate American B-25 Rockwell;Confederate American B-25 Rockwell;Confederate American B-25 Rockwell;Confederate American B-25 Rockwell;Confederate American B-25 Rockwell;Confederate American B-25 Rockwell;;Confederate American B-25 Rockwell;;;X
MODEL_CSA_15_9;Douglas A-26 Invader;Douglas A-26 Invader;Douglas A-26 Invader;Douglas A-26 Invader;Douglas A-26 Invader;Douglas A-26 Invader;;Douglas A-26 Invader;;;X
MODEL_CSA_16_2;Consolidated PBY Catalina;Consolidated PBY Catalina;Consolidated PBY Catalina;Consolidated PBY Catalina;Consolidated PBY Catalina;Consolidated PBY Catalina;;Consolidated PBY Catalina;;;X
MODEL_CSA_17_2;Vultee A-31 Vengeance;Vultee A-31 Vengeance;Vultee A-31 Vengeance;Vultee A-31 Vengeance;Vultee A-31 Vengeance;Vultee A-31 Vengeance;;Vultee A-31 Vengeance;;;X
MODEL_CSA_18_2;Curtiss-Wright C-46 Commando;Curtiss-Wright C-46 Commando;Curtiss-Wright C-46 Commando;Curtiss-Wright C-46 Commando;Curtiss-Wright C-46 Commando;Curtiss-Wright C-46 Commando;;Curtiss-Wright C-46 Commando;;;X
MODEL_CSA_18_3;Douglas C-47 Skytrain;Douglas C-47 Skytrain;Douglas C-47 Skytrain;Douglas C-47 Skytrain;Douglas C-47 Skytrain;Douglas C-47 Skytrain;;Douglas C-47 Skytrain;;;X

Also i've updated the first post with the file updated up to today 13th of August 2012.

I've been working on Scotish ship class names. Needless to say that they're invented:

Code:
#;;;;;;;;;;;X
#Scotland;;;;;;;;;;;X
#Naval Units (invented, of course);;;;;;;;;;;X
MODEL_SCO_21_0;Kenneth III class;Kenneth III class;Kenneth III class;Kenneth III class;Kenneth III class;Kenneth III class;;Kenneth III class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_21_1;Malcolm I class;Malcolm I class;Malcolm I class;Malcolm I class;Malcolm I class;Malcolm I class;;Malcolm I class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_21_2;Constantine II class;Constantine II class;Constantine II class;Constantine II class;Constantine II class;Constantine II class;;Constantine II class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_21_3;Indulf class;Indulf class;Indulf class;Indulf class;Indulf class;Indulf class;;Indulf class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_21_4;Kenneth I class;Kenneth I class;Kenneth I class;Kenneth I class;Kenneth I class;Kenneth I class;;Kenneth I class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_21_5;Malcolm III class;Malcolm III class;Malcolm III class;Malcolm III class;Malcolm III class;Malcolm III class;;Malcolm III class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_21_6;Edgar class;Edgar class;Edgar class;Edgar class;Edgar class;Edgar class;;Edgar class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_21_7;Alexander III class;Alexander III class;Alexander III class;Alexander III class;Alexander III class;Alexander III class;;Alexander III class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_21_8;William I class;William I class;William I class;William I class;William I class;William I class;;William I class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_21_9;Robert I class;Robert I class;Robert I class;Robert I class;Robert I class;Robert I class;;Robert I class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_21_10;Shellycoat class;Shellycoat class;Shellycoat class;Shellycoat class;Shellycoat class;Shellycoat class;;Shellycoat class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_22_0;Glasgow class;Glasgow class;Glasgow class;Glasgow class;Glasgow class;Glasgow class;;Glasgow class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_22_1;Aberdeen class;Aberdeen class;Aberdeen class;Aberdeen class;Aberdeen class;Aberdeen class;;Aberdeen class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_22_2;Edinburgh class;Edinburgh class;Edinburgh class;Edinburgh class;Edinburgh class;Edinburgh class;;Edinburgh class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_22_3;Dundee class;Dundee class;Dundee class;Dundee class;Dundee class;Dundee class;;Dundee class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_22_4;Livingston class;Livingston class;Livingston class;Livingston class;Livingston class;Livingston class;;Livingston class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_22_5;Paisley class;Paisley class;Paisley class;Paisley class;Paisley class;Paisley class;;Paisley class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_22_6;Perth class;Perth class;Perth class;Perth class;Perth class;Perth class;;Perth class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_22_7;Inverness class;Inverness class;Inverness class;Inverness class;Inverness class;Inverness class;;Inverness class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_22_8;Stirling class;Stirling class;Stirling class;Stirling class;Stirling class;Stirling class;;Stirling class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_22_9;Cumbernauld class;Cumbernauld class;Cumbernauld class;Cumbernauld class;Cumbernauld class;Cumbernauld class;;Cumbernauld class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_23_0;St. Andrew class;St. Andrew class;St. Andrew class;St. Andrew class;St. Andrew class;St. Andrew class;;St. Andrew class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_23_1;Moray class;Moray class;Moray class;Moray class;Moray class;Moray class;;Moray class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_23_2;Wallace class;Wallace class;Wallace class;Wallace class;Wallace class;Wallace class;;Wallace class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_23_3;James Douglas class;James Douglas class;James Douglas class;James Douglas class;James Douglas class;James Douglas class;;James Douglas class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_23_4;Burns class;Burns class;Burns class;Burns class;Burns class;Burns class;;Burns class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_23_5;Muir class;Muir class;Muir class;Muir class;Muir class;Muir class;;Muir class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_23_6;Wilson class;Wilson class;Wilson class;Wilson class;Wilson class;Wilson class;;Wilson class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_23_7;Bamford class;Bamford class;Bamford class;Bamford class;Bamford class;Bamford class;;Bamford class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_23_8;Rodger class;Rodger class;Rodger class;Rodger class;Rodger class;Rodger class;;Rodger class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_23_9;MacLean class;MacLean class;MacLean class;MacLean class;MacLean class;MacLean class;;MacLean class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_24_0;Sinclair class;Sinclair class;Sinclair class;Sinclair class;Sinclair class;Sinclair class;;Sinclair class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_24_1;Crichton class;Crichton class;Crichton class;Crichton class;Crichton class;Crichton class;;Crichton class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_24_2;Ochiltree class;Ochiltree class;Ochiltree class;Ochiltree class;Ochiltree class;Ochiltree class;;Ochiltree class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_24_3;William Alexander class;William Alexander class;William Alexander class;William Alexander class;William Alexander class;William Alexander class;;William Alexander class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_24_4;Stewart class;Stewart class;Stewart class;Stewart class;Stewart class;Stewart class;;Stewart class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_24_5;Barclay class;Barclay class;Barclay class;Barclay class;Barclay class;Barclay class;;Barclay class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_24_6;Cochran class;Cochran class;Cochran class;Cochran class;Cochran class;Cochran class;;Cochran class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_25_0;Tweed class;Tweed class;Tweed class;Tweed class;Tweed class;Tweed class;;Tweed class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_25_1;Forth class;Forth class;Forth class;Forth class;Forth class;Forth class;;Forth class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_25_2;Leven class;Leven class;Leven class;Leven class;Leven class;Leven class;;Leven class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_25_3;Eden class;Eden class;Eden class;Eden class;Eden class;Eden class;;Eden class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_25_4;Tay class;Tay class;Tay class;Tay class;Tay class;Tay class;;Tay class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_25_5;Esk class;Esk class;Esk class;Esk class;Esk class;Esk class;;Esk class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_25_6;Dee class;Dee class;Dee class;Dee class;Dee class;Dee class;;Dee class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_25_7;Don class;Don class;Don class;Don class;Don class;Don class;;Don class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_25_8;Ythan class;Ythan class;Ythan class;Ythan class;Ythan class;Ythan class;;Ythan class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_25_9;Spey class;Spey class;Spey class;Spey class;Spey class;Spey class;;Spey class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_26_0;Lanark class;Lanark class;Lanark class;Lanark class;Lanark class;Lanark class;;Lanark class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_26_1;Stirling Bridge class;Stirling Bridge class;Stirling Bridge class;Stirling Bridge class;Stirling Bridge class;Stirling Bridge class;;Stirling Bridge class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_26_2;Roslin class;Roslin class;Roslin class;Roslin class;Roslin class;Roslin class;;Roslin class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_26_3;Turnberry class;Turnberry class;Turnberry class;Turnberry class;Turnberry class;Turnberry class;;Turnberry class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_26_4;Glen Trool class;Glen Trool class;Glen Trool class;Glen Trool class;Glen Trool class;Glen Trool class;;Glen Trool class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_26_5;Loudon Hill class;Loudon Hill class;Loudon Hill class;Loudon Hill class;Loudon Hill class;Loudon Hill class;;Loudon Hill class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_26_6;Inverurie class;Inverurie class;Inverurie class;Inverurie class;Inverurie class;Inverurie class;;Inverurie class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_26_7;Bannockburn class;Bannockburn class;Bannockburn class;Bannockburn class;Bannockburn class;Bannockburn class;;Bannockburn class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_26_8;Skaithmuir class;Skaithmuir class;Skaithmuir class;Skaithmuir class;Skaithmuir class;Skaithmuir class;;Skaithmuir class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_27_0;Annan class;Annan class;Annan class;Annan class;Annan class;Annan class;;Annan class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_27_1;Boroughmuir class;Boroughmuir class;Boroughmuir class;Boroughmuir class;Boroughmuir class;Boroughmuir class;;Boroughmuir class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_27_2;Culblean class;Culblean class;Culblean class;Culblean class;Culblean class;Culblean class;;Culblean class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_27_3;Nesbit Moor class;Nesbit Moor class;Nesbit Moor class;Nesbit Moor class;Nesbit Moor class;Nesbit Moor class;;Nesbit Moor class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_27_4;Duns class;Duns class;Duns class;Duns class;Duns class;Duns class;;Duns class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_27_5;Otterburn class;Otterburn class;Otterburn class;Otterburn class;Otterburn class;Otterburn class;;Otterburn class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_27_6;Piperdean class;Piperdean class;Piperdean class;Piperdean class;Piperdean class;Piperdean class;;Piperdean class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_27_7;Sark class;Sark class;Sark class;Sark class;Sark class;Sark class;;Sark class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_27_8;Lochmaben Fair class;Lochmaben Fair class;Lochmaben Fair class;Lochmaben Fair class;Lochmaben Fair class;Lochmaben Fair class;;Lochmaben Fair class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_28_0;BT-0 class;BT-0 class;BT-0 class;BT-0 class;BT-0 class;BT-0 class;;BT-0 class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_28_1;BT-6 class;BT-6 class;BT-6 class;BT-6 class;BT-6 class;BT-6 class;;BT-6 class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_28_2;BT-12 class;BT-12 class;BT-12 class;BT-12 class;BT-12 class;BT-12 class;;BT-12 class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_28_3;BT-34 class;BT-34 class;BT-34 class;BT-34 class;BT-34 class;BT-34 class;;BT-34 class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_28_4;BT-40 class;BT-40 class;BT-40 class;BT-40 class;BT-40 class;BT-40 class;;BT-40 class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_28_5;BT-53 class;BT-53 class;BT-53 class;BT-53 class;BT-53 class;BT-53 class;;BT-53 class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_28_6;BT-68 class;BT-68 class;BT-68 class;BT-68 class;BT-68 class;BT-68 class;;BT-68 class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_28_7;BT-86 class;BT-86 class;BT-86 class;BT-86 class;BT-86 class;BT-86 class;;BT-86 class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_28_8;BT-105 class;BT-105 class;BT-105 class;BT-105 class;BT-105 class;BT-105 class;;BT-105 class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_28_9;BT-130 class;BT-130 class;BT-130 class;BT-130 class;BT-130 class;BT-130 class;;BT-130 class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_28_10;BT-N-110 class;BT-N-110 class;BT-N-110 class;BT-N-110 class;BT-N-110 class;BT-N-110 class;;BT-N-110 class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_28_11;BT-N-120 class;BT-N-120 class;BT-N-120 class;BT-N-120 class;BT-N-120 class;BT-N-120 class;;BT-N-120 class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_28_12;BT-NUI-150 class;BT-NUI-150 class;BT-NUI-150 class;BT-NUI-150 class;BT-NUI-150 class;BT-NUI-150 class;;BT-NUI-150 class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_29_0;BT-T-21 class;BT-T-21 class;BT-T-21 class;BT-T-21 class;BT-T-21 class;BT-T-21 class;;BT-T-21 class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_29_1;BT-T-31 class;BT-T-31 class;BT-T-31 class;BT-T-31 class;BT-T-31 class;BT-T-31 class;;BT-T-31 class;;;X
MODEL_SCO_29_2;BT-T-90 class;BT-T-90 class;BT-T-90 class;BT-T-90 class;BT-T-90 class;BT-T-90 class;;BT-T-90 class;;;X
#;;;;;;;;;;;X

I tried to base them on Scottish history and Scottish great persons. I would like to hear your opinion please.

The Scottish navy operated 3 small frigates before the merger in 1707 with England to become the United Kingdom, they were the Royal William, Royal Mary and Dumbarton Castle. Its a bit of a stretch but i guess if Scotland were to operate their own ships they might name classes after these in the way new British ship classes are often named after famous old warships i.e. HMS Dreadnought