Modding Tool: Retalyx Stellaris Static Galaxy Generator V0.9

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
same for me also with my old custom galaxies I made. I played them several time, but since the last 2 or 3 patches, they won't work anymore...:(

I figured it out, literally a few minutes after posting above. I looked at how star wars a galaxy divided did it and found out how they did it.
Here is the fix I made, you just need to add the events folder and map folder to your galaxy mod folder (the mod the generator produced not the galaxy generator itself).

Attachments

• Galaxy Fix.zip
    2 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:
You may have to delete the settings.txt file to get your galaxy to show up, file is in
C:\Users\tommy\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Stellaris
(instead of tommy use your username)

Ok, almost everything works fine with this editor. I can start my maps. All the leviathans spawn, the destroyed megastructures etc. - but somehow the civics "syncretic evolution" and "mechanist" don´t work on maps created with this editor. I can pick these civics, but after the game starts I only have 7 of my "normal" pops on my planet. No second species or robots. I can´t find a reason for this bug.
Also: most of the starting planets don´t have the usual tile blockers like "industrial wasteland" etc. ...

Hello! I want to thank you for creating this amazing tool. I used it to easily create warhammer 40k galaxy map and it save me a lot of time. Png to galaxy map is really usefull. Sorry for saying it this late but I just forgot to do it sonner. Good luck with improving this amazing tool!

Does anyone know if Retalyx is still around?
I might have done an update to his Galaxy Generator tool to support 2.7+ games
added a copple of other nifty things
like adding background images at real time, and displaying game coordinates
also fixed the output formating for static scenarios to allow for easy edit

He's using Unity 4.7.1f1 btw.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Does anyone know if Retalyx is still around?
I might have done an update to his Galaxy Generator tool to support 2.7+ games
added a copple of other nifty things
like adding background images at real time, and displaying game coordinates
also fixed the output formating for static scenarios to allow for easy edit

He's using Unity 4.7.1f1 btw.

Haven't heard from him in ages...

The forums indicate no log in for three years.