• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Taken together, the above means HF.40020 should only fire for Christians since everyone else would be ineligible for HF.40000, right? If that's the case, then why does HF.40020 both a) have pagan-exclusive localization and b) hand out a bunch of bloodlines exclusively to pagans? Oh, and why are all of those pagan bloodlines different from the ones in HF.40101? I am very confused.

(Side note: I first noticed this in the CleanSlate files and then checked it against the vanilla files; both appear to follow the structure above, which makes me lean somewhat more towards "Maybe I'm missing something", but...)

The conclusion we came to when working on events, a few years ago, was that Paradox likely only had one event chain for Saints/Venerated ancestors earlier on in Holy Fury's development, and eventually decided to split off the pagan part of it, and couldn't be bothered to clean up the mess that decision left behind. It looks like we haven't fully completed that clean-up either. Did you notice any other traces that no longer have any business being where they are?

Reactions:
The conclusion we came to when working on events, a few years ago, was that Paradox likely only had one event chain for Saints/Venerated ancestors earlier on in Holy Fury's development, and eventually decided to split off the pagan part of it, and couldn't be bothered to clean up the mess that decision left behind. It looks like we haven't fully completed that clean-up either. Did you notice any other traces that no longer have any business being where they are?

I don't think so, but I was focusing on the "Is this event with a bunch of pagan-exclusive bloodlines impossible to get as a pagan?" bit.

However, there are some related oddities (I was going to post them in the CleanSlate thread, but I might as well do it here):

- The Ancestor Veneration event chain can never result in the veneration of a rel head as they'll be dead when the "Should this person be venerated?" event fires. It might perhaps be out of balance considerations as the player presumably would go "Of course I want a bloodline!", but it also applies with non-Temporal heads, so maybe the event should fire for the held rel head title's heir (with some balancing) so that a saintlike Hierocratic/Autocephalous rel head actually can be venerates.

- As currently implemented, non-pagans with a rel head can't get venerated ancestors even if they have a rel head since HF.40100 checks for the Leadership and theirs would be Unchanged, which isn't eligible. Unsure if intended; vanilla sometimes made arbitrary decisions, but also sometimes made mistakes.

- HF.40101 fires with a three day delay, but fails to check if ROOT still controls (or follows) the to-be-venerated character's religion. A three day window is pretty short, but it's theorerically possible for someone to lose the rel head title or comvert in that window, so sanity checking the event in a trigger would probably be good.

- Neither HF.40101 nor HF.40020 check the rel head's personal opinion of the deceased, and they have basically no AI logic. Given that the character is dead, it's of course not possible to check it at the time, and in the case of sainthood the Pope/Patriarch might not be the initial one any longer due to the long delay, but at least for pagans you could relatively easily get stuff lile "Remember your fierce rival that you killed? Should we venerate him?" with even a very unforgiving/deceitful/etc. character going "Sounds good to me!". Possibly beyond the scope of CleanSlate, but it stands out a bit when HF has fairly extensive logic in many other places and this is on the level of much earlier events' logic (or lack thereof).

Edit: Actually, there's one other oddity: All the Christian bloodlines in HF.40020 are handed out as patrilineal bloodlines. Considering random "Christian" religions might be Equal or Enatic, that's pretty odd, and it also means female saints' bloodlines aren't passed on to their children unless the saints were matri-married.

Last edited:
Reactions:
Has anyone identified why sieging an MR trade post results in them being occupied, but sieging a feudal-owned trade post (eg. Silk Road) results in it being destroyed?

(I suspect it's hardcoded in the engine, but only because I haven't managed to find anything in the code that differentiates between the two. However, someone else might have noticed something...)

Background: What I would like to do is transform all SR TPs so that they are not destroyed as soon as they are sieged. (If this isn't possible, I have ideas for workarounds, but they are not at all elegant.)

Has anyone identified why sieging an MR trade post results in them being occupied, but sieging a feudal-owned trade post (eg. Silk Road) results in it being destroyed?

(I suspect it's hardcoded in the engine, but only because I haven't managed to find anything in the code that differentiates between the two. However, someone else might have noticed something...)

Background: What I would like to do is transform all SR TPs so that they are not destroyed as soon as they are sieged. (If this isn't possible, I have ideas for workarounds, but they are not at all elegant.)

As far as I can tell, that is indeed hardcoded. I certainly wish it wasn't.

Reactions:
As far as I can tell, that is indeed hardcoded. I certainly wish it wasn't.
Thanks. I wasn't too hopeful but thought I should ask.

Follow-up question (since I'm going the "inelegant" route): How do you detect whether a holding is "looted" (ie. has recently been sieged down by raiders)?

Follow-up question (since I'm going the "inelegant" route): How do you detect whether a holding is "looted" (ie. has recently been sieged down by raiders)?

I believe there's a "Recently looted" modifier or some such.

Hi. I have some kind of bug, so that some tribal provinces turned into republics. For some reason, the game does not see some tribal holdings, although everything in history/provinces seems to be correct. Does anyone know what could be the reason? For example Kebbi (1322) province:
ck2_165.png

# -*- ck2.history.provinces -*-

# 1322 - Kebbi

# County Title
title = c_kebbi

# Settlements
max_settlements = 4
b_gaya = tribal
b_birnin-kebbi = city

#b_argungu = temple
#b_dosso = castle

# Misc
culture = hausa
religion = west_african_pagan

# History
1080.1.1 = { b_gaya = castle }
1120.1.1 = { b_argungu = temple }
(mod - hip with hip expanded map)

I believe there's a "Recently looted" modifier or some such.

Correct, it's applied by code, found in static_modifiers.txt and can be detected in script as well as manually applied in script.

Hi. I have some kind of bug, so that some tribal provinces turned into republics. For some reason, the game does not see some tribal holdings, although everything in history/provinces seems to be correct. Does anyone know what could be the reason? For example Kebbi (1322) province:View attachment 978224
# -*- ck2.history.provinces -*-

# 1322 - Kebbi

# County Title
title = c_kebbi

# Settlements
max_settlements = 4
b_gaya = tribal
b_birnin-kebbi = city

#b_argungu = temple
#b_dosso = castle

# Misc
culture = hausa
religion = west_african_pagan

# History
1080.1.1 = { b_gaya = castle }
1120.1.1 = { b_argungu = temple }
(mod - hip with hip expanded map)

I would check if the holdings that are built in province history (b_gaya, b_birmin_kebbi and b_argungu) are defined in the same county title in common\landed_titles (c_kebbi).

Reactions:
Correct, it's applied by code, found in static_modifiers.txt and can be detected in script as well as manually applied in script.
Thanks! I had searched everywhere I could think of (even by local_tax_modifier = -0.25) - but it seems there's always somewhere else to look.

In case anyone finds this later and needs more details, 00_static_modifiers.txt is in the root of the "common" folder - it doesn't have its own subfolder. And the "Recently looted" modifier's internal name is looted_modifier.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Sup folks, got a question about building modding.

How does ai_creation_factor in buildings work exactly? I noticed they range from about 80 to 100 and rarely if ever repeat. Is this a priority queue, where higher numbers always get chosen first, or a weighted random choice, e.g. between two buildings with creation factor 80 and 90 the first gets chosen 80/170ths of the time and the other 90/170ths? Maybe there's some other randomness added in? I couldn't find anything in the wiki.

Thanks!

Sup folks, got a question about building modding.

How does ai_creation_factor in buildings work exactly? I noticed they range from about 80 to 100 and rarely if ever repeat. Is this a priority queue, where higher numbers always get chosen first, or a weighted random choice, e.g. between two buildings with creation factor 80 and 90 the first gets chosen 80/170ths of the time and the other 90/170ths? Maybe there's some other randomness added in? I couldn't find anything in the wiki.

Thanks!
From my own observation, higher numbers take priority, but I don't know if it's always built ahead of lower-numbered buildings or just given greater weight. Some ai_creation_factors are above 100, giving them even more priority.

I know that doesn't answer your question, but I just wanted to give you a bit more context. Hopefully one of the vets here knows the answer to your question.

Am I missing something? I want to fire an event on war victory, but it isn't working. (I've got a save I can just load and click.)

In ...\common\on_actions:

Code:
on_war_ended_victory = {
    events = {
        EMBAlexander.1000 # Check for massive conquest ("true heir of Alexander") bloodline
    }
}

In ...\events:

Code:
namespace = EMBAlexander

# On war victory: Check if the character conquered a truly massive amount of land
# FROM is the attacker, ROOT is the defender
character_event = {
    id = EMBAlexander.1000
    hide_window = yes
    is_triggered_only = yes
    immediate = {
        FROM = { character_event = { id = EMBAlexander.1001 } }
    }
}

# ROOT is the successful attacker
character_event = {
    id = EMBAlexander.1001
(etc)

I can trigger EMBAlexander.1001 manually from the console, and everything after that point works fine. Obviously, I can't trigger .1000 from the console, because FROM and ROOT won't be set correctly. Clearly, something is preventing the event from popping on war victory, but I can't see it. (And the Validator doesn't find any errors with the mod.)

Attachments

• even_more_bloodlines.zip
    29 KB · Views: 0
Am I missing something? I want to fire an event on war victory, but it isn't working. (I've got a save I can just load and click.)

In ...\common\on_actions:

Code:
on_war_ended_victory = {
    events = {
        EMBAlexander.1000 # Check for massive conquest ("true heir of Alexander") bloodline
    }
}

In ...\events:

Code:
namespace = EMBAlexander

# On war victory: Check if the character conquered a truly massive amount of land
character_event = {
    id = EMBAlexander.1000
    hide_window = yes
    is_triggered_only = yes
    immediate = {
    }
}

character_event = {
    id = EMBAlexander.1001
(etc)

I can trigger EMBAlexander.1001 manually from the console, and everything after that point works fine. Obviously, I can't trigger .1000 from the console, because FROM and ROOT won't be set correctly. Clearly, something is preventing the event from popping on war victory, but I can't see it. (And the Validator doesn't find any errors with the mod.)

Add some log = "ROOT: [Root.GetBestName]" and/or log_scopes = yes in those events' immediate = {} clauses, to find out if the scopes are behaving as advertised.

Add some log = "ROOT: [Root.GetBestName]" and/or log_scopes = yes in those events' immediate = {} clauses, to find out if the scopes are behaving as advertised.
Am I doing something wrong? I've added log and log_scope commands to the events, and added the start parameter -debug_script, but I'm not getting anything in game.log. (Even when I trigger an event manually so I know that it's definitely occurring.)

1683920036338.png

Code:
namespace = EMBAlexander

character_event = {
    id = EMBAlexander.1000
    hide_window = yes
    is_triggered_only = yes
#    trigger = {
#        FROM = {
#            NOT = { any_owned_bloodline = { has_bloodline_flag = emb_alexander_bloodline } }
#            demesne_size >= 50
#        }
#    }
    immediate = {
        log_scopes = yes
        log = "EMBAlexander.1000 ROOT: [Root.GetBestName]"
        log = "EMBAlexander.1000 FROM: [From.GetBestName]"
    }
}

character_event = {
    id = EMBAlexander.1001
    hide_window = yes
    is_triggered_only = yes
    immediate = {
        log_scopes = yes
        log = "EMBAlexander.1001 ROOT: [Root.GetBestName]"
        log = "EMBAlexander.1001 FROM: [From.GetBestName]"
(etc)

Everything up to the final line is the consequence of loading the game and making peace. (This should trigger the on_action, but seemingly doesn't.)

The final line (where the nickname changes to "the Conqueror") is caused by manually running event .1001 (via the console) and clicking on one of the options.

Events 1000 and 1001 both have logging code, but the text is not visible in the logs...

Code:
[history.cpp:212]: Executing History from -1.1.1 to  2.1.1
[history.cpp:212]: Executing History from 2.1.1 to  1066.9.15
[ck_application.cpp:817]: After first history execution
[controlcommands.cpp:58]: Human MrHuman set as primary local
[frontend.cpp:1328]: 

[[ Launching SINGLEPLAYER-game ]]
    Start-date: 1065.12.17

[messagehandler.cpp:623]: The §YSólgarðr Invasion of Yemen§! has ended: §YEmperor Markus of Sólgarðr§! won!
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YPrince Halil of the Abbasid Empire§! has been released from §YEmperor Markus 'the Sea-Devil''s§! dungeon
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YPrince Shaiban of the Abbasid Empire§! has been released from §YEmperor Markus 'the Sea-Devil''s§! dungeon
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YPrince Bahir of the Abbasid Empire§! has been released from §YEmperor Markus 'the Sea-Devil''s§! dungeon
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YPrince Mirza of the Abbasid Empire§! has been released from §YEmperor Markus 'the Sea-Devil''s§! dungeon
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YPrince Muslihiddin of the Abbasid Empire§! has been released from §YEmperor Markus 'the Sea-Devil''s§! dungeon
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YPrince Yahya of the Abbasid Empire§! has been released from §YEmperor Markus 'the Sea-Devil''s§! dungeon
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YPrince Fadl of the Abbasid Empire§! has been released from §YEmperor Markus 'the Sea-Devil''s§! dungeon
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Muscat.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Julfar.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Nizwa.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Kuwait.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Dayrik.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Dhu Zabi.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Julfar.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Samail.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YHussayn Kuwaitid§! has become Sheikh of Bahrein.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YEmir Hussayn of the Kuwaitid Emirate§! has usurped the title Sheikhdom of Bahrein from §YSheikh Bahram of Al Hasa§!.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Zabid.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Zafar.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Al Awbhali.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of al-Mahjam.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YSultan Jibril 'the Seducer'§! has usurped the title Sheikhdom of Bayda from §YCount Muslihiddin of Aden§!.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Madaba.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Monreal.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Kerak.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Safed.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Ascalon.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Maan.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Darum.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Jaffa.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Beersheb.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Lydda.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Agelen.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Blanche Garde.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YEmir Shaiban 'the Blessed'§! has usurped the title Sheikhdom of Al 'Aqabah from §YSheikh Burhanaddin of Tabuk§!.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: Ownership of §YPetra§! was transferred from §YCaliph Halil§! to §YEmperor Markus§!
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Palmyra.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Beirut.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Al Amarah.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Ilam.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Al Bichri.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Osrhoene.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Damascus.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Daraa.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Al-Sanamayn.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Nablus.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Rammala.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Haifa.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Caesarea.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Adelon.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Al Hasa.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Suhár.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Qatif.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Bahrein.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YHussayn Kuwaitid§! has become Sheikh of Uwal.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YEmir Hussayn of the Kuwaitid Emirate§! has usurped the title Sheikhdom of Uwal from §YWâli Bahram of Muharraq§!.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Uwal.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Qutuf.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Ibri.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Sur.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Najmah.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Foda.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Khobar.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Al Mubarraz.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Murwab.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Muharraq.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Sitra.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Sabt.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Duqm.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Al Jazir.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Al Wafra.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of al-Ahqaf.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Mahra.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Muwaylih.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Raysut.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Merle.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Taizz.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Kathiri.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Hebron.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Taizz.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Jibla.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Bayda.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Aden.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Jaar.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Habban.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Fasal.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Al-Jafr.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Mosul.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Irbil.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Oromieh.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Sinjar.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Nisibin.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Tiberias.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Tyrus.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Takht-e Soleyman.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Qastal.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Sahab.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Hurmniz.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Tafila.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Kir-Haseset.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Kerak.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Banyas.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Chastelet.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Toron.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Massada.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Negev.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Yeruham.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Tabuk.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Al 'Aqabah.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Al Jawf.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Al Adan.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Mecca.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of as-Sirrayn.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Beit Nuba.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Harbijah.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of La Forbie.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Mu'tah.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Shubak.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Gaza.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Rafah.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Arsuf.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Ibelin.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Estemon.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Aleppo.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Tell Bashir.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Asas.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Homs.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Hama.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Archa.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Alexandretta.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Harim.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Rhosus.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Port Bonnel.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Tripoli.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Najran.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Tortosa.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Baalbek.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Amman.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Medina.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Mecca.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Khaybar.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Ar-Raml.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Pella.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Al-Qasr.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Hajr.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Hammar.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Al Hudaydah.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Baghdad.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Amida.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Kufa.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Basra.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Ulu Camii.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Mayyafarikin.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Madain.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: Ownership of §YHouse of Wisdom§! was transferred from §YCaliph Halil§! to §YEmperor Markus§!
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Rafha.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Al-Jumaymah.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YAarif Mahdi§! has become Sheikh of Ain Said.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YEmir Aarif II of the Mahdi Emirate§! has usurped the title Sheikhdom of Ain Said from §YWâli Ubayd of Samoudah§!.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Jeddah.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Asir.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Tihama.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Ikaros.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Palmyra.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Sidon.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Journie.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Karbala.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Karbala.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Al Nadjaf.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Samarra.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Deir.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Kirkuk.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Wasit.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Ramadi.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Kut-El-Amara.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Badra.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Ilam.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Abdanan.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Hezar Dar.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Nadjaf.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Mehran.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Hasakah.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Deir al-Zur.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Egrisi.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Al Hasa.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Dibba.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Muscat.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Ibra.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Al Hamra.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Qatif.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of al-Masqar.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Manama.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Hisn al-'Abr.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Dhofar.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Nishtun.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Mocha.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Lodar.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Deimachar.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Ash Shubaykah.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Aden.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Lahej.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Al Kawd.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Bakhdida.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Shekhan.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Bartella.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Baqofah.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Avajiq.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Chaldiran.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Salmas.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Karamlish.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Nineveh.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Sela.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Umm ar-Rasas.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Hatra.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Bildad.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Telassar.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Savur.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Dairo d-Mor Hannanyo.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Kerburan.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Nazareth.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Tabor.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of La Feve.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Tyrus.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Scandalon.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Megedel.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Montfort.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Tabuk.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Duba.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Reeshah.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Quwairah.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Sakakah.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Edessa.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Aintab.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Bile.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Tulupe.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Kyrrhos.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Azaz.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Mashala.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Sarmin.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Buza'a.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Manbij.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Nizip.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Rakka.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Kallinikos.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Tal Abyad.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Zweitina.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Emesa.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of al-Khazandar.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Qadesh.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Hamath.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Mhardeh.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Qarqar.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Bara.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Antioch.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Darbasak.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Hazart.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Shayzar.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Castel Blanc.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Famia.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Kafroun.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Portella.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Mazraa.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of L'Erminet.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Gibelet.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Boutron.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Arqah.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Besmedin.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Sa'da.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Huth.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Maraclea.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Balemia.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Jabala.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Akkar.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Halbah.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Irbid.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Shahba.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Suada.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Az Zarqa.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Al Mafraq.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Jarash.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Nasib.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Al 'Ula.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Tayma.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Higra.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Salt.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Mahis.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Medina.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Sidi Hamzah.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of al-Usayla.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Al Johfa.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Turubah.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Jmumum.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Qarn.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Badr.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Rabig.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Yanbu.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Druz.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Bostra.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Al-Sukhnah.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Adra.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Jarba.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Awas.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Al-Qa'im.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Hail.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Halaban.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YSultan Husam II of the al-Turki Sultanate§! has usurped the title Sheikhdom of Ain Said from §YAarif ibn Abu-Bakr§!.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Dariya.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Zurbayiyah.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Bira.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Tella.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Bagdad.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Hillah.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Iskandriya.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Taji.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Babel.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Amida.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Bussayyah.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Suq Ash.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Chibayish.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Basra.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Az Zubayr.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Arah.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Mohammera.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Suk el Sheyuhk.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Ain Said.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Samoudah.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Sanaa.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Qataba.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Hodeida.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Khulays.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Al Lith.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Qunfudhah.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Kuba.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Tabala.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Kuthba.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of as-Suqaiq.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Bays.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Attar.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Hindiya.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Ofak.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Taqtaqanah.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Jasim.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Midhrawi.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Rahbah.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YHasti bint Abdul-Razzaq§! has been released from §YAram 'the Old''s§! dungeon
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YYakta bint Shujah§! has been released from §YAram 'the Old''s§! dungeon
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Taraba.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Qumm Oualad.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Chahar Taghi.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Bayji.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Balad.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Anbar.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Rutbah.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Rawa.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Hit.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Daquq.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Ranya.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Halabja.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Chuartan.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Kermanshah.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Kermanshah.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Paveh.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Armail.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Hingula.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Qamishhlo.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Thamarit.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Sruk.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Kaisun.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Antioch.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Latakiah.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Saone.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Irbid.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Qasr Amra.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Russeifa.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Shabib.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Thughra.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Leuke Kome.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Dibin.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Otaybah.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Bukamal.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Fayd.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Resaina.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Qala-Rebete.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Sanaa.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Dhamar.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Anah.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Tagrit.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Amirli.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Hulwan.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Mah al-Kufa.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Kambali.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Damascus.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Jerusalem.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Acre.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Jerusalem.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! has become Chief of Bethlehem.
[messagehandler.cpp:623]: §YMarkus Jute§! is now known as the Conqueror.

Am I doing something wrong? I've added log and log_scope commands to the events, and added the start parameter -debug_script, but I'm not getting anything in game.log. (Even when I trigger an event manually so I know that it's definitely occurring.)

View attachment 981594

Code:
namespace = EMBAlexander

character_event = {
    id = EMBAlexander.1000
    hide_window = yes
    is_triggered_only = yes
#    trigger = {
#        FROM = {
#            NOT = { any_owned_bloodline = { has_bloodline_flag = emb_alexander_bloodline } }
#            demesne_size >= 50
#        }
#    }
    immediate = {
        log_scopes = yes
        log = "EMBAlexander.1000 ROOT: [Root.GetBestName]"
        log = "EMBAlexander.1000 FROM: [From.GetBestName]"
    }
}

character_event = {
    id = EMBAlexander.1001
    hide_window = yes
    is_triggered_only = yes
    immediate = {
        log_scopes = yes
        log = "EMBAlexander.1001 ROOT: [Root.GetBestName]"
        log = "EMBAlexander.1001 FROM: [From.GetBestName]"
(etc)

Everything up to the final line is the consequence of loading the game and making peace. (This should trigger the on_action, but seemingly doesn't.)

The final line (where the nickname changes to "the Conqueror") is caused by manually running event .1001 (via the console) and clicking on one of the options.

Events 1000 and 1001 both have logging code, but the text is not visible in the logs...

Try with these launch arguments: -debug -debugscripts -scriptlog -fullhistoricalsetuplog

Reactions:
Try with these launch arguments: -debug -debugscripts -scriptlog -fullhistoricalsetuplog
Thanks.

Looks like the documentation of the log and log_scripts command is incorrect: the required launch parameter is -debugscripts, not -debug_script. I have corrected the wiki.

---

In my specific case, the problem is that on_war_ended_victory fires before provinces are transferred to the victor. This is highly annoying, as it's very possible that players might hand out titles before unpausing, so it's not really feasible/reliable to wait 1 day before counting the conquered provinces.

At the moment, I'm thinking of an unholy combination of on_war_ended_victory and on_new_holder. (In on_war_ended_victory, set a "counting wanted" flag on the character; in on_new_holder, if "counting wanted" then add 1 to the count for each count-level title transferred; clear the "counting wanted" flag 1 day later.) Nasty.

Any better ideas?

I've got a weird succession law issue:

My succession law's candidate_trigger block contains the follow (lots of irrelevant stuff removed; we are not inside an OR or a NOT/NOR/NAND):

Code:
tenno_succession = { # base_type = tanistry
    <...>
    candidate_trigger = {
        <...>
        FROM = { # Candidate
            <...>
            trigger_if = {
                limit = {
                    is_married = yes
                }

trigger_if = {
                    limit = {
                        is_female = no
                    }
                    OR = {
                        is_married_matrilineally = no
                        spouse = {
                            dynasty = ROOT # Current holder
                        }
                    }
                }

trigger_else = {
                    spouse = {
                    }
                }
            }

trigger_if = {
                limit = {
                    is_consort = yes
                }

trigger_if = {
                    limit = {
                        is_female = no
                    }
                    is_senior_consort_party = yes
                }

trigger_else = {
                    consort = {
                    }
                }
            }
            <...>
        }
    }
   <...>
}

The expected (and desired) outcome is as follows (ignoring assorted additional requirements not shown):
- If male, you are only eligible if not matri-married to another dynasty and not a male consort.
- If female, you are only eligible if unmarried, married to someone from the current holder's dynasty, or a consort to someone from the current holder's dynasty.

However, as soon as I load up a fresh game I can see that a woman that's married to another dynasty votes for herself.

ck2_1.png

ck2_2.png

What am I doing wrong? The Validator isn't finding any issues with this.

(I know I could add a "Don't vote for this person!" modifier triggered in this situation to get the AI to behave, but as that wouldn't prevent the player from voting for them and then calling in a bunch of Favours to make the AI follow suit it'd be far from ideal.)

What am I doing wrong? The Validator isn't finding any issues with this.
I've looked at it and, as far as I can tell, the code seems fine. (Caveat: I haven't done any significant succession modding.)

First, I would check error.log to see if you've found a corner case that's not covered by the Validator.

Then, are you sure that the EoJ is actually using this code? IE: Is it using tenno_succession, and is it this version of tenno_succession? The first part can probably be revealed with debug_mode or savegame inspection. The second is trickier to prove, but probably the easiest way is to add a blanket FROM = { is_female = no } somewhere and see what happens. (If nothing happens, you're looking at and editing the wrong code. This has happened to me far too many times...)

I've got a weird succession law issue:

My succession law's candidate_trigger block contains the follow (lots of irrelevant stuff removed; we are not inside an OR or a NOT/NOR/NAND):

I recall reading something about custom elective succession laws based on tanistry and/or elective gavelkind forcing the title holder's dynasty members always being candidates. Try putting always = no and see if all candidates are still there.

I recall reading something about custom elective succession laws based on tanistry and/or elective gavelkind forcing the title holder's dynasty members always being candidates. Try putting always = no and see if all candidates are still there.

I've had a similar issue in the past with another law when using Tanistry as the base, which I thought was due to scripting issues on my part (though I never figured out what was incorrect...), so that might be it. I'll need to investigate this further.

If Tanistry indeed forces every (gender law permitting) dynasty member (that's not explicitly disinherited) into the candidate pool even when they fail to pass the candidate_trigger, then a couple of more important checks might also be broken here (particularly a crucial check for very specific patrilineal descent)... and, more generally, there's the question as to whether other stuff like "Is not in line to inherit a republic" also is broken, which would be lovely...

Do you happen to know how wide the widest possible Feudal Elective pool is within the same dynasty (ignoring claimants; the held religion head title is unclaimable and should follow the empire title)? Ending up with a non-dynastic Primogeniture fallback would be a major problem, so maybe the "Make the AI unwilling to vote for the people that should be ineligible" fallback is necessary, even if not ideal....

Edit: Okay, so testing some things here:

- I added a new FROM = { trigger_if = { limit = { female = yes } always = no } }. Women are still eligible.

- Converting the relevant woman to Buddhist with the console removes her after running recalc_succ (and possibly over time; I'm testing this with the game paused) or when trying to change my vote to support her, but I can still see her in the candidate list (trying to nominate her if she's not already backed does nothing, so there's some sanity check here; probably the rel head title's inherent functionality).

- I changed the prior addition to is_adult = no instead of female = yes and restarted the game. Children are still eligible, and me backing them does not cause a sanity check.

- I replaced the addition with FROM = { culture = greek }; Japanese characters remain eligible.

- I replaced the addition with a completely nonsensical FROM = { NOT = { dynasty = ROOT } }. Nobody is disqualified.

- Adding the Bastard trait to the woman disinherits her when I try to support her, as expected. She remains in the list of candidates, however.

- Adding the Blinded trait to the woman and changing my culture to Greek disinherits her, as expected. Again, she remains in the candidate list.

- Moving the whole candidate_trigger (restored to its original state) to the allow in a dummy targeted_decision (swapping ROOT and FROM and removing some stuff checking the title) makes the dummy decision's allow block pass only on the characters it is supposed to (i.e. those that are supposed to be eligible to pass candidate_trigger), and thanks to show_only_failed_conditions = yes I can see that the original woman only fails due to her marriage which indeed should be her sole disqualifier. In addition to this, some other characters fail for other reasons that match with what would be expected.

- Changing the base_type to feudal_elective (after restoring the candidate_trigger) disqualifies everyone, resulting in (in this case non-dynastic) Primogeniture. Not sure what's up with that; several characters should be eligible, e.g. the siblings of the title holder.

You had one job, candidate_trigger!

Last edited:
Reactions: