• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Makinus

Sergeant
20 Badges
Jun 26, 2017
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Surviving Mars
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Magicka
  • Crusader Kings II
First, i apologize if there already a mod with this functionality, as i was unable to find it anywhere.

I have the GOG version of surviving mars with all DLC´s.

I want my game to be more dependent on immigrants from earth for longer, so i wish to increase the minimum confort level needed for births to be allowed in domes. I believe the minimal confort level (with medical checks) for births is normally 55, and i wish to increase it at least to 70. Also, i read on the wiki that no births are allowed in the dome if 1/4 of the population is homeless, is there any way to change this number so the births are blocked when 1/10 of the population is homeless?

Thanks.

Edit: i believe that i found where to mod to achieve what i want, but apparently the setting of where the births stop is not calculated as a part of the total dome population, but a iimit on the number of homeless (20) regardless of dome pop. So the wiki is apparently wrong. I believe that i will simply reduce the number to 5 homeless. As soon as i test my homemade mod some more i´ll upload it to the paradox mods....

Edit2: I uploaded the mod to the paradox mods but strangely it does not appear.... strange. But it is working in my PC. Increasing the comfort needed for births to 85 (70 with medical checks) make immigrants from earth much more important, and makes the cloning and biorobot breaktroughts much more useful.

Last edited: