• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
When will the next update be completed ? The one with the new bookmark :)

I read a bit of Warcraft lore and it seems it is possible to tell who's soul is in which soul shard. Could we have the same feature in this wonderful mod ? Purely for RP purposes.

I read a bit of Warcraft lore and it seems it is possible to tell who's soul is in which soul shard. Could we have the same feature in this wonderful mod ? Purely for RP purposes.
It's possible. You can leave it as a suggestion. Will see if we implement this.

I don't have GitHub account, I'll just post in on Discord suggestions.

Something weird going on with Naga primary holding, no image, not clickable:
20210202153012_1.jpg

Found out what causes the bug above: it's raiding. Once a Naga holding has been raided, the picture is replaced with unclickable black.

Couple more bugs I've found:

1. Redwing's port doesn't work, shown as unconnected to the sea.
20210209135949_1.jpg

2. When you invite mind controlled vassal to festivities/party, he still can decline.

Couple more bugs I've found:

1. Redwing's port doesn't work, shown as unconnected to the sea.
View attachment 679573

2. When you invite mind controlled vassal to festivities/party, he still can decline.
Have a good suggestion or found a bug? Report it on Github!

Have a good suggestion or found a bug? Report it on Github!
I don't have a GItHub account. I think I told that already. If you have stopped developing the mod, let me know and I'll stop bothering you with reporting bugs.

Reactions:
A bugged titular kingdom name:
20210210130239_1.jpg

Reactions:
Hellow.

How i can make champion when i playing as Lich-King from the date when he appear(not start date)? I already conquered Lordaeron and Arthas already become undead, Burning Legion invasion started, but nobody can find Frostmourne and this is the only unfulfilled condition .

Hellow.

How i can make champion when i playing as Lich-King from the date when he appear(not start date)? I already conquered Lordaeron and Arthas already become undead, Burning Legion invasion started, but nobody can find Frostmourne and this is the only unfulfilled condition .
You looked for Frostmourne in the Character Finder? You just have to type Frostmourne, it will find a character with the artifact.

Yes, i looked, but nobody have it. What conditions must be fulfilled, to create this item in game? Or it exist since start?
It spawns in the event chain of the Plague. You start the Plague, one guy tries to stop it, ends up on Northrend, picks Frostmourne.
What year is it?

There is an issue in the mod where, if a high lord title is formed by a vassal while they are a part of your council, the high lord is considered fired from the council and you receive a negative opinion penalty.

It would make more sense for there to be a negative modifier from your character towards the councilor for leaving suddenly, like in the Warhammer: Geheimnisnacht mod.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Ahoi hoi,

can someone please give me a hint on how the heartsbane coven events get triggered? I had that happen once in a campaign and I don' know how or why.