• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Since the poll was in favor of yes, does that mean you will be dropping all development for the CK2 version in favor of re-making the mod for ck3? Or are you guys gonna do a few more releases for CK2 then move onto ck3?

CK3 Announcement
So, it's decided then. I mean uhhh… Hello! We're henceforth going to start adapting the mod for CK3. The temporary name we have given it is the Guardians of Azeroth: Reforged or GoAR. It will take plenty of time, but we will be posting all the progress just as we did it with CK2 GoA.

Though CK3 lacks some features (waiting for the coming DLCs), it has some nice functionality that suits Warcraft very well, like religious confessions due to a huge number of religions and a complex system of their relationships. So, the Wildhammer dwarves and taunka might end up with different confessions of shamanism.

If you like this news, please consider supporting us on Patreon! No doubt, it will be a long process so we will be thankful for covering our backs in real life during this time.
z5-hTuPwcT2LaIgTF1cVlda2vz99h3KBc8FI1TD0eLucfuq0Zskzg3letbkIKlNM2jf341bTskmMXvabrUnrYWr5xTRXDR3OWQU4zKnKaOgs6BqHI6MtRrOJEoVDczQYzU-429tF

Speaking about CK2, there will be at least one more patch (a teaser will come out soon).

Thank you for your attention!

• 6Love
  • 3Like
Reactions:
Teaser
Another teaser from our Discord.
As you may have seen, we haven't stopped working on CK2 GoA these last 2 weeks. We used this time for flashing out a very important part of the Warcraft lore: the space goats… or how some call them, the draenei. Just like the trolls, night elves and high elves, they will get their clothes, headgears and hairstyles… and very hot radish-coloured form.
0gfj4tUKEN2pM9CKbXNHP4v5VHOktKTrOtno2hwI8VGaLZ77wutNpW-tM-WDuyPaDs__cCw9cU7448pNVOHgx3lml7AMIqymLUmVHRDAsJWwP2CjSovEKKDAg7RqMTSHBXBYTV6-

• 6Like
Reactions:
So Thrall - leading the Horde - was defeated and subjugated by the Scourge. He became undead - but not Scourge, he retained his Frostwolf culture - and a worshipper of the Death God. A few years later, he reforms the Horde somehow - now based in north-eastern Northrend. He is still undead but not Forsaken - again, he is Frostwolf. Additionally he has taken to the Titanic faith for some reason (which is now itself a heresy of the Shenic faith.)

The Horde consists of nothing but what you see in this picture - land possessed by mostly undead orcs - and the duchies of Orgrimmar and Drygulch in Durotar, which are controlled by living orcs. All of the rulers in the Horde are of the Titanic faith.

sFL97yL.png

• 2Haha
Reactions:
I played Grand Admiral Daelin Proudmoore, Go'el/Thrall decided to ask for Jaina's hand in marriage, and I accepted. Now I am both leader of the Alliance and in a small-a alliance with the Horde.

• 1Haha
Reactions:
I'm playing a demon and... why is it dishonorable for me to duel an old elf ? Is it WAD ?

It's -100 opinion modifier, not a small deal.

Reactions:
I'm playing a demon and... why is it dishonorable for me to duel an old elf ? Is it WAD ?

It's -100 opinion modifier, not a small deal.
Yes, the demon doesn't make you immune to dishonour. It's up to other characters what is a dishonour to them and what's not. Only just, honest and kind characters think such duels are dishonourable.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
I like this mod, I've noticed the blobbing is pretty bad. Have you considered to disable some CBs (holy wars for example)?

Reactions:
I like this mod, I've noticed the blobbing is pretty bad. Have you considered to disable some CBs (holy wars for example)?
You can change options regarding to some CB's in game options, including HW availability. I play with limited HWs.

Reactions:
If you mean event-driven blobs, you may limit their troops in the game rules.

Well every campaign I played the scourge and the twin emperors conquered there side of azeroth in record time, but it looks like I just have to take a closer look at the game rules.

Well every campaign I played the scourge and the twin emperors conquered there side of azeroth in record time, but it looks like I just have to take a closer look at the game rules.
Yes, their armies and sometimes an ability to appear are regulated by the game rules.