• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Zumbak

First Lieutenant
51 Badges
Mar 3, 2015
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Dungeonland
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Stellaris
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
cover.png

"Guardians of Azeroth" is a mod with a worldwide development team, based on the Warcraft universe by Blizzard Entertainment. In this mod, our team is working to recreate the world of Azeroth in all of its glory, particularly focusing on the story of the classic Warcraft strategy games and World of Warcraft Classic. In this mod, you will be able to assume the role of one of the human kings, elven counts, or murloc chieftans in order test your luck in the quest for bringing Azeroth under your heel! You can restore justice to Azeroth, plunge the world into the chaos and fulfill the prophecy that is the Hour of Twilight, or burn it all in the name of Sargeras. If that is not your style, you can also choose to indebt every living realm on Azeroth to your wealthy Goblin cartel. Every decision is yours to make!

FEATURES:
  • Every nation found on the four continents of Azeroth are available for playing. You can play anyone: from the smallest murloc chief to the twin princes of Ahn'Qiraj.
  • Ability to recreate many historical, and sometimes ancient, empires of old such as the Empire of Zul or the Black Empire.
  • Relive historical events throughout Warcraft, such as the invasion of the fel-fueled orcs from Draenor, the Plague of Lordaeron, or the rise of the Scarlet Crusade.
  • Societies and governments dedicated to the service of Azeroth's great enemies. Serve the Undead Scourge, Burning Legion, or even the Old Gods in pursuit of your own personal glory.
  • Class system (based off of the MMORPG) allowing your character to interact with others in ways pertaining to your class, such as blessing provinces and driving others to insanity.
  • Highly detailed map of Azeroth where everyone can find many, if not all, locations from the games (let us forget Vash'jir ever happened). The mod includes many regions which you still cannot find in the MMORPG such as Plunder Isle, Tel Abim, and more.
  • Large number of new traits allowing you to make your game character truly original.
  • The possibility to decide the fate of your favourite characters as you want.
SCREENSHOTS (ON MODDB)

Current version: 1.10.0
DOWNLOAD FROM STEAM
DOWNLOAD FROM GITHUB

If you wish to help, check our recruiting form!

If you like what we're doing, support us on Patreon. Make the mod stronger! Exclusive teasers included.

Can't live without posting and chatting? Join our Discord! Exclusive teasers included.

Have a good suggestion or found a bug? Report it on Github!

Memes burning a hole in your pocket? Subscribe to our subreddit!

If you are an early bird, follow this guide to test the early versions of the mod.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions:
Looks great, I've been hopeful a Warcraft mod would get the go it deserves for a while now. I'd be happy to help in whichever way I can, but right now that would primarily be making flags and and icons. I could also potentially translate/write some, depending on what language it's currently in.

WOW! no pun intended :p this looks awesome, I have been looking forward for the Azethorians kings mod, but since this one takes place on all of the known world i'm pritty hyped for this one to ^^ it would be cool to conquer all of Azeroth as the Vry'kuls :p or reign over the world from Zandalar as Rastakhan :)

Hit me up in a PM. I can use GIMP to make flags for you, and while I haven't modded CK2 in a couple years, I do have some experience with Paradox's scripting conventions if you need help there, too. I also know quite a bit about Warcraft lore, and have friends that know even more, so any help you need I'll be glad to offer.

I'm a novice (I read those tutorials, and made some little modifications to other mods), but I would be happy if I could help team as Сommon (Minor) Сoder :p

Last edited:
We look at eachother with lided eyes and snap our fingers in a Z.
45948-oh-snap-gif-NJ0A.gif

Need moar race screenshots!

Last edited:
Maybe later, when we find a person for this.
We prefer to work on new mechanics and events.
But you mentioned

You can restore justice in Azeroth or plunge into the chaos of the Scourge and the Burning Legion. In the end, you can simply turn the whole world into your debtors playing as the goblin' cartels. All decisions are belong to you.

FEATURES:
  • All the nations of the four continents of Azeroth are avaliable for playing. You can play anyone: from the usual humans to dwarves of the Dark Iron clan.
  • Try to create a new Azeroth empire which we have never seen before. For players are available wild tribes of murlocs and gnolls, pygmies of Southern Islands, kobolds and even wolvars of Northrend! Note that it will not be easy to lead these nations to victory.
  • Try yourself in the unusual role for CK2 as head of the people's republic or theocracy. For players are available Atal'ai's bloody priests, mages of enlightened Dalaran and even the role of the High Tinker of Gnomeregan!
A lot of races.

But only screenshots of humans and orcs :confused:

Last edited:
What do we do now?
Honestly, my feeling on this is that having people doing stuff like this is a good thing in the long run. There isn't anything bad that I feel here. Literally the only thing I can bring up is that we both chose names for the mod that are very close to each other.

Honestly, my feeling on this is that having people doing stuff like this is a good thing in the long run. There isn't anything bad that I feel here. Literally the only thing I can bring up is that we both chose names for the mod that are very close to each other.
Actually, your team has done very much too. I'm glad to see your attention to our project and look forward to further mutual understanding. I don't think this conversation is suitable for this topic and if you want, we can continue our talk in PM.

I know nothing of modding, but I know alot of the lore (played wc3 and wow) if maybe you need help on that or have the patience to teach me how to do whatever is that you need (time consuming issues maybe) then I would love to participate :)

Last edited: