• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

lellefot

Recruit
29 Badges
May 5, 2018
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall - Revelations
  • BATTLETECH: Heavy Metal
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Season pass
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Premium edition
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Deluxe edition
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • BATTLETECH: Season pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • BATTLETECH
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Pillars of Eternity
So this may be a silly question, but I was just wondering if there is a way top mod the requirements for victory conditions in the empire mode? More specifically I would like to remove or significantly raise the requirements for domination victory, as it is just ridiculously low the way it is set by default when playing empire. I know there is an old mod by SterlingVix that used to do this, but as I understand from the comments it broke in a patch last year, and is no longer maintained. Hence my question, is it possible to do? I s it even so easy as just to use the included tools and alter some value somewhere? If so what and where, I have looked, but I can only seem to find the conditions for non-empire mode in the GlobalSettings_Strategic so I doubt those will have any impact on the empire mode.

So this may be a silly question, but I was just wondering if there is a way top mod the requirements for victory conditions in the empire mode? More specifically I would like to remove or significantly raise the requirements for domination victory, as it is just ridiculously low the way it is set by default when playing empire. I know there is an old mod by SterlingVix that used to do this, but as I understand from the comments it broke in a patch last year, and is no longer maintained. Hence my question, is it possible to do? I s it even so easy as just to use the included tools and alter some value somewhere? If so what and where, I have looked, but I can only seem to find the conditions for non-empire mode in the GlobalSettings_Strategic so I doubt those will have any impact on the empire mode.
Just so you know I'm still a noob at modding but I believe the answer you seek can be found at the following location:
Package: GlobalSettings_Strategic.rpk
Category: Victory Condition - Global Settings
Folder: Domination Global Settings
field#1: Warning Percentage Count change from 2 to 0
field#2: Percentage Sectors Final Stage change to 100
then set the sector counts for low normal and high to 100 also

There is a mod called Remove Domination Victory version 2 and I got this information from there. Whether or not such settings function in Empire I'm still uncertain but the way I see it if there isn't an overriding setting from another mod then these are the settings that should be predominant.

Sorry it took me so long to answer I just started modding Planetfall very recently and I myself still have a million and one questions about how this system works.