• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
upload_2019-5-18_16-0-10.png

Here is the current plan for archers, i switched the forest and jungle debuff to be correct as previously i had it the otherway around.

with the release of the 1.1 beta i will be uploading this to steamworkshop with a few other adjustments to account for the patch changes shortly.

It will be required to play with the 1.1 beta to play this on the workshop.

you are right, i must have overlooked that and will add it in.

Currently only hellenic, latin and default culture groups have their unit stats added. the others will be coming in time. was seeing if i would make any further changes to the code/bug fixes before adding too many culture types.

thats a tough one, im not sure were i stand on that. Corsica and sardinia could very well be their own region but is it then too small a region? Als sicily as a part of magna grecia i think is fine though italy should prob go further south reducing the size of magna grecia.

However ill probably leave map changes to other mods unless i see somethign that really bugs me. Im mostly trying to focus on changes to the game mechanics to improve the challenge, realism and pacing of the game.

Here are some screenshots of whats in the 1.2 version of the mod. To stay up to date with all the development of the mod join our discord (see OP for link)

Ingame Mod Feature Summary
unknown.png
New Script to reflect greater impact from low manpower
unknown.png
UI improvements
New Nation View Province Summary Info
unknown.png

unknown.png
Population Overview Window Now Displays Pop Cap and Total Pop (now you can see quickly where granaries are needed)
unknown.png
New Germanic Military Traditions
unknown.png

Great mod by the way keep up the good work, Imperator needs a more realistic in-depth experience. Hoping this mod will be to Imperator, what DEI was to Rome 2. That being said any plans on extending the end date out further, maybe to the fall of Rome or to the beginnings of the dark ages, and adding a more indepth supply system?

I have no plans to extend the end date of the game at this point. That sounds like a lot more work than can be done by just a 1 person "team".

Im leaving unit balance the same as in vanilla except for terrain bonuses. Archers are better than horse archers in some terrain in the mod.