[Mod][Total Conversion] Star Trek: New Civilisations

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Patchnotes for STNC-2103h:

Events: Updated Dominion crisis to (hopefully!) not get stuck if an AI player doesn't progress a special project.
Graphics: Added assimilated textures for Antican ships.
Graphics: Added assimilated textures for APU ships.
Graphics: Added assimilated textures for Hirogen ships.
Graphics: Added assimilated textures for Selay ships.
Graphics: Minor update to Antican ship textures.
Graphics: Minor update to Selay ship textures.
Graphics: Update to Hirogen ship textures.
Graphics: Update to Klingon Norgh class textures.
Graphics/Setup: 'Iw Tel class Cruiser added for Klingons at tier 5, tier 6 refit available.
Graphics/Setup: DuQwI' class Cruiser added for Klingons at tier 7, tier 8 refit available.
Graphics/Setup: Shikari Class Scout added to Hirogen, tier 4 and 8 refits available.
Setup: Added Selenium Lakes and Acid Geysers desposits, and Rocky Debris blockers for Class Y (and other) planets.
Setup: Adjusted various contact and demolish options for megastructures to not consume a build slot.
Setup: Adjusted various deposit spawn chances, enabled more for Class Y planets.
Setup: Fixed bug that prevented certain torpedo techs from being made available.
Setup: Reverted integration costs back to vanilla.

K1.png
K2.png

APU1.png

Thank you for your answer to my console question. I seem to have a bug when trying to survey the delta volantis cluster. The edict cancels after the ship starts to survey the cluster. The science ship disappears and I have to start again.

Thank you for your answer to my console question. I seem to have a bug when trying to survey the delta volantis cluster. The edict cancels after the ship starts to survey the cluster. The science ship disappears and I have to start again.
That's not a bug, the science ship has gone on its survey mission and will return a few years later.

I'll add a tutorial event to explain better what's happening though, because if you're confused then other players may be too.

That's not a bug, the science ship has gone on its survey mission and will return a few years later.

I'll add a tutorial event to explain better what's happening though, because if you're confused then other players may be too.
Thank you. I love the fact that you update this mod so much. It seems a labor of love for you. Just a question, why don’t you combine forces with the other Star Trek mod to make the best mod possible? Is it a personality or game mod focus split between modders?

Thank you. I love the fact that you update this mod so much. It seems a labor of love for you. Just a question, why don’t you combine forces with the other Star Trek mod to make the best mod possible? Is it a personality or game mod focus split between modders?
I was heavily involved in that project for the first three years. All the portraits, clothes, most of the events and mechanics, icons and a bunch of ships...

But yeah, there's a reason I left it.

Patchnotes for STNC-2103i:

Events: Undine Invasion crisis has been added:
Discover and research methods of accessing the fluidic realm.
Build fluidic gateways to traverse quantum singularities into the fluidic realm.
Dispatch survey missions into the fluidic realm.
Encounter and deal with the Undine.
Graphics: Added correct hair and portrait for Ezri Tigan recruitable leader.
Graphics: Assimilated Undine portraits added.
Graphics: Minor update to APU ships.
Graphics: Reman Katan updated.
Graphics: Reman Saif updated.
Graphics/Setup: Added John Harriman as a recruitable leader.
Graphics/Setup: Added Rachel Garrett as a recruitable leader.
Graphics/Setup: Quv'Iw class Battlecruiser added for Klingons at tier 10, tier 11 refit available.
Setup: Assimilated Undine relic added as reward to Undine crisis.
Setup: Captured Bioship relic added as reward to Undine crisis.
Setup: Cost reduction tech for Naval Museum should now only appear if country has retired ships.
Setup: Fixed deuterium extractor being available for Undine from certain deposits.
Setup: Minor changes to various class Y deposits.
Setup: Non-Undine can uninfest planets that are infested using a new decision.
Setup: Trade traits should no longer appear for Undine unless they have adopted the diplomacy AP.
Setup: Tweaked several traditions to make more sense for Undine.
Setup: Undine are now able to infest planets if they occupy and own them using a decision costing food.
Setup: Undine now have access to trade routes if they decide to adopt the diplomacy AP.
Setup: Various fixes to torpedo availability.

Quviw.png
QS.png

Patchnotes for STNC-2103j:

Graphics/Setup: Romulan Cordanilus class Light Cruiser added at tier 5, tier 7 refit
Graphics: Updates Kiri Kin Tha class.
Graphics: Added assimilated textures to Akritirian ships.
Events: Distress call events no longer trigger for the AI, should prevent issues with certain events not appearing for players.

Cordanilus.png

Love the mod, I have been playing like crazy. I have one issue, and sorru if this is a stupid question - When I go to establish an outpost/starbase in a star system the contruction ship finishes building, but nothing happens and I cannot claim the system. This also affects the other AI empires. Am I doing something wrong, or is this part of the design?
May thanks again for the excellent craftsmanship on the mod!

Love the mod, I have been playing like crazy. I have one issue, and sorru if this is a stupid question - When I go to establish an outpost/starbase in a star system the contruction ship finishes building, but nothing happens and I cannot claim the system. This also affects the other AI empires. Am I doing something wrong, or is this part of the design?
May thanks again for the excellent craftsmanship on the mod!
That's really odd, I've never seen that happen before...

Are you running any other mods at the same time?

Patchnotes for STNC-2103k:

Graphics: Andorian ships now have assimilated textures.
Graphics: Minor update to Cravic and Pralor flags.
Graphics: Minor update to Hebitian flag.
Localisation: A lot of missing tech descriptions have been added.
Localisation: Polish, Russian and German localisation has been updated.
Setup: Added Class M, Class N and Class K optimisation traits for Machine pops, changed Machine trait to grant a smaller habitability bonus.
Setup: Added tier 6 housing tech for Borg, fixed several Borg buildings with incorrect tech requirements.
Setup: Borg assimilated trait now grants a small habitability bonus instead of +100%.
Setup: Bynar no longer have "Cybernetic Consensus" civic.
Setup: Cravic and Pralor are no longer considered to be Machine Intelligence empires, as this poorly reflected their status on the show.
Setup: Minor improvements to game load times.
Setup: New genetic engineering tech added at tier 9, allows players to alter species habitability within their planet class type. E.g. Continental to Tropical, but not Continental to Demon.
Setup: Removed a *lot* of unused jobs.
Setup: Various updates to buildings, jobs, game rules etc. in order to ensure that Cravic and Pralor still have some variety from organic species.

AssimilatedKumari.png

Patchnotes for STNC-2103l:
Graphics: Bajoran ships have assimilated textures.
Graphics: Borg Subcomplex has a new model.
Graphics: Minor updates and assimilated textures for Steamrunner class.
Graphics/Setup: Romulan Vas'kalabam class Cruiser added at tier 9, tier 10 refit.
Setup: "Demolish Habitat" decision added.
Setup: Borg no longer auto-assimilate planets. Pops will assimilate as before, but the Borg must initiate an "assimilate planet" decision project in order to convert the world.
Setup: Fixed Borg incorrectly getting access to various Machine species buildings.
Setup: Fixed various deposits not granting Undine empires Dilithium mine capacity.
Setup: Removed various unused effects and triggers.
Setup: Undine can now no longer blow up planets unless they're hostile to the planet's owner.

Patchnotes for STNC-2103m:

Graphics: Starfleet Kelvin class assimilated textures added.
Graphics: Starfleet Pioneer class assimilated textures added.
Graphics/Setup: Kessok Bax-Yen class scout added at tier 0, tier 5 and 10 refits.
Graphics/Setup: Kessok Kel-Tan class heavy cruiser added at tier 6, tier 8 and 10 refits.
Graphics/Setup: Kessok Mal-Vor class light cruiser added at tier 2, tier 5, 8 and 11 refits.
Graphics/Setup: Kessok species added, clothing included in Iconography uniform system.
Setup: Kessok Mandate playable empire added to "western" Alpha Quadrant.

kessok1.png
kessok2.png
kessok3.png

I think I noticed a bug. I was trying to go to a diplomatic conference as United earth on Tellar, but twice it chose a science vessel with a scientist to go, but the game wants a military admiral with a hero trait to go To the conference? How do. I get an admiral with a hero trait? Is Thier a console command for this? Also my last game, the xindi arc did not happen which is weird? I am playing the earth khanate now and was wondering if you made some fun scripted events for this alternate reality?

I think I noticed a bug. I was trying to go to a diplomatic conference as United earth on Tellar, but twice it chose a science vessel with a scientist to go, but the game wants a military admiral with a hero trait to go To the conference? How do. I get an admiral with a hero trait? Is Thier a console command for this? Also my last game, the xindi arc did not happen which is weird? I am playing the earth khanate now and was wondering if you made some fun scripted events for this alternate reality?
Thank you for your continued work on this wonderful mod.