• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Is the current version stable with the latest CK2 patch?
Yes and no. Yes you can play it with current patch and no you will have to start from scratch most often due to a save game bug. Also keep in mind they will be another patch coming patch coming soon for the new DLC.

Oh God, the map change...

I want to make some events/decisions for Korea. What # slots should I use or can I just use some very high number? My event ideas are as follows:

*Chinese characters
3 decisions: native language, mixed (a la Japan) or Chinese characters.
Gives small bonus to relations between factions.
*Funny education events about Hanja/Kanji
*Siberian tiger hunt (catching colds, getting a fur coat, helping population keep safe)
*Story event: getting a Tamil bride to please Buddhist teachers.
*Korean cultural events referring to fables, contact with Weigookin, Muism and food.

I want to make some events/decisions for Korea. What # slots should I use or can I just use some very high number? My event ideas are as follows:

*Chinese characters
3 decisions: native language, mixed (a la Japan) or Chinese characters.
Gives small bonus to relations between factions.
*Funny education events about Hanja/Kanji
*Siberian tiger hunt (catching colds, getting a fur coat, helping population keep safe)
*Story event: getting a Tamil bride to please Buddhist teachers.
*Korean cultural events referring to fables, contact with Weigookin, Muism and food.

What do you mean by number slots?

Probably the event namespaces in the IDs.

Ah, I should've guess that. Man, I'm out of it today.

For that, use a custom one (eg KE.xxx) rather than numbers. They are much better.

When ever I try to load a previous save, the game crashes on me.

is this Compatible with the current patch ?

The current version of the mod is compatible with the current version of the game, but it is very unstable. I have been unable to play past five in game years and am looking for the issue to fix it.

The current version of the mod is compatible with the current version of the game, but it is very unstable. I have been unable to play past five in game years and am looking for the issue to fix it.
Good luck! I also found a bugged province. When ever I try to move my troops to Bamian, the troops freak out and try to go off the southwest corner of the map.

I made a small patch which hopefully fixes some issues. I was not able to resolve the crash I had when playing as Japan, but China seemed fine. The Silk Trade Route going to the Aral Sea is a known bug, but thankfully it is just an aesthetic issue (amongst many other things like the Andaman Island being in the Steppes). I don't know if the savegames will work so I recommend starting new campaigns (sorry if this screwed your epic campaigns).

If there are any other issues, please make a bug report. Also, if you know why the mod is breaking at some point, help will be appreciated.

I will try to make The Old Gods and Charlemagne bookmark playable before closing the Alpha to the public (massive map re-work needs to be done).

I noticed that the Chinese use decadence, but they're Feudal. Were feudal governments changed to enable decadence? Why weren't the Chinese given their own government type, like Iqta, with decadence and other functions?

I just downloaded the mod a few hours ago and could play an OG start in India. What's wrong with the earlier bookmarks?
Well there's not a problem all around but look at Japan for example last time I checked in the other starts they were a theocracy also there are parts that have no ruler at all and can't be selected to play. There may be other issue but that's the stuff I know