• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance this mod will incorporate mods like North African Expansion and SWMH? Especially the new provinces, titles and cultures.

In the old thread I believe idib mentioned the possible integration of SWMH. I hope he does, Aasmul's work looks very good!

Edit - It also seems that Bishop's are still not paying taxes to anyone, neither myself or the pope. In addition the "Rouge Nights Attack a Village" event seems to fire way to often (several times a year) meaning free bravery trait for 90% of rulers across the map.

Last edited:
Hello Idib, thanks for great mod :)
Can I ask about two thing:

First:

"despised" modifier seems like bug. This modifier have all independent ruler with different prestige. Also this modifier have ruler with "admired ruler" modifier.

Second:

Can I use you mod with battle enhanced mod lite 1.5? Or this mod already included in The Prince and the Thane?

P.S : Sorry for my english :eek:o

-no random traits for historical characters, it seems. Intentional?
-two Christian counts in Brandenburg under pagan liege. Again, not sure if bug or WAD.

What I noticed:
1. Pagan dynasty Slaweka as liege of Staden (prospective electors of HRE)? hmm...
2. Still fantasy CoA of Wroclaw.
3. Still science-ficion CoAs of Glogow, Legnica, Gniezno, Duchy of Lower Lorraine
4. Coa Cieszyn instead of Opole
5. Opole in Southern Poland? Vistula River in Opole??? Wroclaw placed in Opole?

And what about random given duchies? After 15 years of playing my Europe has:
Duchy of Holstein in Badenia,
Duchy of Thuringia placed in Lombardia,
Duchy of Lombardia localised in Anhalt :(

Please, fix it in real final version ;)
But, of course, your mod is still fantastic. Thank you for your engagement!

Last edited:
If he does, I hope he makes it optional since I am sort of strongly against the addition of new provinces. :(

I have to say a great mod:).

Regarding extra provinces, I'm not against some extra provinces, but not a lot of extra provinces. Making such an addition optional would be a good idea though.

2. Still fantasy CoA of Wroclaw.
3. Still science-ficion CoAs of Glogow, Legnica, Gniezno, Duchy of Lower Lorraine
4. Coa Cieszyn instead of Opole
5. Opole in Southern Poland? Vistula River in Opole??? Wroclaw placed in Opole?

It's because of my mod that was made for vanilla map. With the map currently used in tPetT map it should be:
Legnica = Glogów
Glogów = Wroclaw
Wroclaw = Opole
Opole = Cieszyn

1. Pagan dynasty Slaweka as liege of Staden (prospective electors of HRE)? hmm...

Brandenburg should be pagan slavic in 1066. These two counties, yeah I'm not sure.

Last edited:
First of all, good mod.

But here are some bugs:
- The Count of Metz and the Count of Vexin both are without a dynasty (1066).
- The bishopric of Wimpfen in Baden and both holdings in Guines have a black CoA (1066)

Another think: I've given some honorary titles (Armor bearer, standard bearer) to some of my vassals, but they immediately lost them?

I'm not sure how/why my ruler can get both Despised and Admired Ruler. Those seem contradictory.

I love the new library event chain, and all of the new events, such as the monetary reform thing. What I think would be good is a similar chain for universities, which, just as much as libraries, weren't things that Mayors and such did: think of Philip Augustus and the University of Paris. At the very least, it should have to be Ok'd by the King, as that's a pretty major thing to do, at least in this early period, when a University would be a pretty rare thing. So I think a similar event chain, and decision (with a technology and money requirement, as well as maybe piety, since many of the first universities had a very strong religious flavor.)

And I think, along those lines, though this may be getting out there, that an Erudite, Philosophical, Learned or so on ruler who has a university should be able to send court members to it, like how all those Nobleman's sons piddled around at University (admittedly often not learning much.) Maybe each University could have some sort of 'reputation' like a prestiege score sort of, and the higher the reputation, the better it functions at actually teaching students. I'm not sure on that, but I think it's something non-minor to think about.

Edit: Another reason to try this out is so that sons can go away, their fathers be murdered by their uncles, and then get back from University to find their mom's shacked up with the Uncle, and maybe then plot a murder or two himself. Cause that'd be interesting...bet it'd make a good movie or something.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.