[MOD] The Lion and the Lilies: A 1215 & 1337 Bookmark Mod for Crusader Kings III (1.5.0 compatibility patch now live!)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
what will be the next bookmark after 1451. I wish paradox didn't get rid of the ability to choose which year you start in if you don't want to play in the campaigns. After 1519, defintely do a 1534 bookmark. I'm not sure where you'd want to stop the bookmarks at? I would love it if there was a 1585 or late 1580s book mark. I'd love to play during the northern rebellion, have Thomas Howard's supporters free him from the tower and have him marry Mary Stuart the exiled queen of scots.

what will be the next bookmark after 1451. I wish paradox didn't get rid of the ability to choose which year you start in if you don't want to play in the campaigns. After 1519, defintely do a 1534 bookmark. I'm not sure where you'd want to stop the bookmarks at? I would love it if there was a 1585 or late 1580s book mark. I'd love to play during the northern rebellion, have Thomas Howard's supporters free him from the tower and have him marry Mary Stuart the exiled queen of scots.
1413 and 1260 would be the next two, though in which order I haven't decided and will likely depend on which would benefit more from whatever expansions are available or announced by then. Realistically, 1519 is as late as I plan to go right now: I already have enough planned to keep me busy for several years before I could even contemplate getting to that point.

1413 and 1260 would be the next two, though in which order I haven't decided and will likely depend on which would benefit more from whatever expansions are available or announced by then. Realistically, 1519 is as late as I plan to go right now: I already have enough planned to keep me busy for several years before I could even contemplate getting to that point.
will you have an events though that will launch aa lancaster or york invasions? I'd love to have Edmund Beaufort 4th duke of Somerset survive and invade and fight against edward iv or his children, etc. Its amazing your undertaking this project. if I could help I would, but I don't know enough, and don't have the time. I work in cybersecurity. What about you what do you do for work? It really is a shame this has to be done in mods and the developers aren't implementing it. Such B.S. to be honest. not sure how. many people agree with me.

Last edited: