• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OP actually commented on a youtube video about this mod that they are once more working on it and updating it to holy fury

I wonder if they're trying to figure out some way to build the unique wonders? Like, building Stonehenge instead of just some stone circle, for example. I for one, would love being able to build that or Gobekli Tepe, though I honestly don't know how unique the wonders that start the game actually are...

Yeah boy, Göbekli Tepe gang rise up

I love the concept of this mod!
I do not know of it is recommended before but this guy on Youtube,
"Stefan Milo"
He got a lot of video's about Neanderthals. If more research is needed.

Keep up the good work!

I hope, because many other TC are revived/worked on again

To the creator: Do you plan on transfering this mod in some way to CK 3? The culture to technology relation in that game would fit really well for this mod ^^

OP was last online in May... seems it won't be coming any time soon
I actually got the idea today to make a CK3 mod starting at either 20,000 or 10,000 BCE, but right now it's nothing more than a thought in my head

• 2Like
Reactions:
OP was last online in May... seems it won't be coming any time soon
I actually got the idea today to make a CK3 mod starting at either 20,000 or 10,000 BCE, but right now it's nothing more than a thought in my head
I feel like this mod is easier to implement in CK3 than it is CK2. Possible to do some crazy stuff. Could even use gfx magic somehow to represent neolithic characters with genetics. It may even be possible to use the upcoming landless feature and give everybody a number of followers representing the size of their social band.
Really great idea (worth the bump, I thought to bring it up) but alas I am not a modder.

Reactions: