• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Since you're posting that here, I might as well ask:
Are you planning on making the Indian Ocean navigable? I think it adds more than having to be able to sail through Suez detracts.
I would support it, but I am not the only one to decide...We need to discuss this first.
So at the moment I can't promise anything.

Hey guys...
Just downloaded and installed the mod along P.B so bear with me if this was answered again (I searched but not found something)
England's color not red???

EDIT: Axl possibly knows I had that question...:)

Thanks...

Hey guys...
Just downloaded and installed the mod along P.B so bear with me if this was answered again (I searched but not found something)
As far as I know, only Aasmul knows the answer and he's bit quite busy recently.
the possible reason I can guess is that Anglo-Saxon England did not have the same CoA as Norman England.
I know that in 90% of games England is red so it may be disturbing, but is it really so bothering?

one more thing from elswhere, which I feel should be also answered.
Yeah and other areas near Almohads etc...England's color is quite strange mate...dark grey...something is wrong here...I have crashes when I back in the main screen also...
Sometimes i get ctd's when trying to return to the main game menu, i don't know if that is the issue. Other than that i would suggest you follow Meneth's advice and try and talk to the guys in the SWMH thread.

And i actually support the additions of the Syrian/Iraqi desert. It was very sparsely populated during the CKII timeframe and most trade caravans and armies heading from Mesopotamia to the Levant and Egypt would follow the Euphrates to Northern Syria and then head down the coast, because that was much safer and much more managable logistically.
They make sense and so do the oases in Nefud. Unlike Najd and other regions of Arabia the berbers did not live there and it was almost entirely deserted. Some routes, though, passed this territory and there were oases which deserve to be on the map :)

as theKing has already answered (and you can see few pages above), the "isloated" oases will be replaced with the planned update.

As far as I know, only Aasmul knows the answer and he's bit quite busy recently.
the possible reason I can guess is that Anglo-Saxon England did not have the same CoA as Norman England.
I know that in 90% of games England is red so it may be disturbing, but is it really so bothering?

Is like seeing Austria not-white x'D
Anycase, the answer is easy: denmark, norway and poland are red, in different tones. If England would be red, there will be 4 countries in the north with near the same color.

Thanks both of you guys...It's not a big issue,just a mind teaser you know...;)
We all like the English red colors I believe but I will have to take the Grey for now...(easy to change it though, but I should adjust the other red countries also)...
Anyway you did amazing job with the map guys...Congrats to all of you...:)

Cheers...

Is like seeing Austria not-white x'D
Anycase, the answer is easy: denmark, norway and poland are red, in different tones. If England would be red, there will be 4 countries in the north with near the same color.
One way of solving it: Make Denmark yellow instead ;)
Yellow is a color associated with Denmark. Greyish green is hardly one typically associated with England.

Yellow is a color associated with Denmark. Greyish green is hardly one typically associated with England.

That's why I really like this guy...:)

Really? As far as i recall, the only medieval object where yellow is prominent was our CoA :D.

But i'm not going to get into this discussion, because the issue really doesn't bother me that much.

You know, someone had to start the revolution...
and concerning yellow Denmark... pffffff, Have you ever seen any yellow connected with Denmark, except the base colour of their CoA? :p

You know, someone had to start the revolution...
and concerning yellow Denmark... pffffff, Have you ever seen any yellow connected with Denmark, except the base colour of their CoA? :p
The CoA is kind of important ;)

Hey guys...

EDIT: Axl possibly knows I had that question...:)

Thanks...
Like Axl said it was just to reduce the overweight of the usage of red. Axl is head of the British overhaul though so you can lobby for him to change the color^^

Great Jobs
Thanks^^

one more thing from elswhere, which I feel should be also answered.

They make sense and so do the oases in Nefud. Unlike Najd and other regions of Arabia the berbers did not live there and it was almost entirely deserted. Some routes, though, passed this territory and there were oases which deserve to be on the map :)

as theKing has already answered (and you can see few pages above), the "isloated" oases will be replaced with the planned update.
Nobody lives in those areas in Syria/Jordan/Irak today either :D

Anyway you did amazing job with the map guys...Congrats to all of you...:)

Cheers...

would be really anacronistic(its the one thing I was most upset with back when I played TW games:glare:). Yellow was never used in any conection with anything official besides gold being the background for the coa(but no one knows if it started out as gold, since the coa predates any knowledge of the color, by at least 100 years(and perhaps much more)). Red and white on the other hand was used officialy (for the royal retinue, army flags, etc) since at least Valdemar the great. Since that this is one of the earliest clear offical connection between a certain set of colors and "a nation" I can't see Denmark having any other color(and the color I assigned is the current offical RGB values of Dannebrog)

Last edited:
g3643.png

What are the province IDs for the counties in the wastelands of Africa and Middle East? I fear I dislike them. As personal flavor I'd love to delete them, but I am unsure how to do this. Some help would be appreciated. It'd save me the trouble of trying to do it on my own I suppose. Otherwise, very fancy mod. :cool: