[Mod] SW: Fallen Republic: A Stellaris Total Conversion

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Cant wait!! Will it be mostly canon or will there be Legends stuff too?
We'll be using Legends when it doesn't conflict with Canon.

Hmmm....will this be a more 4X like Vanilla Stellaris where you start with only your homeplanet and expand, or will (hopefully) the Empire, Hutts, and all the other factions of the galaxy already control a large number of predefined worlds that they did in canon at the time following the fall of the Republic? I hope it's the later, as where as in my opinon the type of gameplay from the former works much more excellently for Star Trek, but far less so for Star Wars.
We'll offer at least 2 map scenarios on release, one with fairly established canon empires and a more sandboxy one.

Will this have any negative consequence on STNH when you have to divide your resources between two mods?
Otherwise good news!
No, we have expanded the team quite a lot. STNH development will go on as usual.

Last edited:
Last week we have shown you the Imperial Star Destroyer, this sunday we want to present another real beauty: The Venator Class Destroyer (WIP).

Venator_1.png

Venator_2.png

Venator_3.png

Last edited:
I would say add as much legend as you can. The XU greatly expand the storys, places and myths compared to the canon. Its always better to have a livelier and more colored universe especially if you create one that is so suited to tell thousands of space operas. :)

As a Trek, and Wars fan, honestly this just makes me want a Stellaris Trek and Wars mod :p preferably one that doesn't wank either side.

*imagines Jem'Hadar attack ships making strafing runs on a Star Destroyer while it pours volley fire into a Cardassian battle formation*