[Mod] SW: Fallen Republic: A Stellaris Total Conversion

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Shaggo

New Horizons Team
23 Badges
May 19, 2016
  • Darkest Hour
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • PDXCON 2018 "The Emperor"
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Magicka 2
  • Semper Fi
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II
MOD_NAME.png
Greetings and salutations fellow galactic citizens,

Star Wars: Fallen Republic is aiming to deliver the best Star Wars experience that Stellaris has to offer.
The team behind ST: New Horizons has joined forces with the team
behind SW: Galaxy Divided and Elratie, known for his exceptional Star Wars Ships mod series.
A few new fresh faces have joined the team as well.
Starting out where Episode III left off.
Take various Star Wars factions such as the Galactic Empire,
the Corporate Sector Authority, or the early rumblings of the Rebellion on a journey of your own making.
The mod can be found on steam:

As you all know from New Horizons, we are determined to continue improving the experience and adding more features. To catch up with our development progress make sure to pay attention to our social media for updates, sneak peeks, and content as we get closer to pur next big patch.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Reactions:
Great!!! I bought the game thinking on something like this

Hmmm....will this be a more 4X like Vanilla Stellaris where you start with only your homeplanet and expand, or will (hopefully) the Empire, Hutts, and all the other factions of the galaxy already control a large number of predefined worlds that they did in canon at the time following the fall of the Republic? I hope it's the later, as where as in my opinon the type of gameplay from the former works much more excellently for Star Trek, but far less so for Star Wars.

Hmmm....will this be a more 4X like Vanilla Stellaris where you start with only your homeplanet and expand, or will (hopefully) the Empire, Hutts, and all the other factions of the galaxy already control a large number of predefined worlds that they did in canon at the time following the fall of the Republic? I hope it's the later, as where as in my opinon the type of gameplay from the former works much more excellently for Star Trek, but far less so for Star Wars.

Regardless of the option, this is likely to be a huge success :)

This is gonna be gud

I'm so excited to hear about this.

Bump.