[Mod] SW: Fallen Republic: A Stellaris Total Conversion

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Will have to check it out.

Though as the fan of both series my first thought is naturally

"Now we need the ability to have invasions from both universes happening in each other!"

x3

Star Trek vs. Star Wars was my favourite mod for Star Trek: Armada back in the day.

Reactions:
The other Death Star sub technologies required after the construction frame is built is broken.

I spent almost 50 years after the frame was completed and still none of those techs showed up. Had on average more than 6k of total research and stayed very close to administrative cap to avoid research penalties.

I did verify that the techs do exist in the mod, just can't get them. Maybe someone put the chance of success of that tech showing up is 0.0000000001 per year.

You might need to restructure how it's implemented for reliability.

Last edited:
I was requested on the bug report page on the Steam workshop to provide a save file for the bug I encountered while playing as the Kissai Revenant. (The bug is that my primary species rights changed without me knowing to population controls, migration controls, no military service, and basic sustenance, I am unable to switch it back as every attempt to do so doesn't go into effect)

Attachments

• 8029.09.02 - Copy.sav
    7 MB · Views: 0
Hello just a quick question, should i have encountered any other species by now? because im getting a tad worried that the entire galaxy is empty and i wont discover it until i've wasted half a week having a blast preparing my conquest with nothing to actually conquer.

20200822155615_1.jpg

Hello just a quick question, should i have encountered any other species by now? because im getting a tad worried that the entire galaxy is empty and i wont discover it until i've wasted half a week having a blast preparing my conquest with nothing to actually conquer.

What settings are you using? Your galaxy looks incomplete.

How does this Mod fare for custom empires? Like, if I want to create a new empire and play it in the "Star Wars" world, will it let me? For variety's sake, is there some way to also enable Vanilla rendition Portraits for extra player-created filler among the actual "Star Wars" species?

How does this Mod fare for custom empires? Like, if I want to create a new empire and play it in the "Star Wars" world, will it let me? For variety's sake, is there some way to also enable Vanilla rendition Portraits for extra player-created filler among the actual "Star Wars" species?

AFAIK, custom empires are disabled, same as New Horizons.

Hi,
now first of all let me say this is an absolute masterful mod, a fantastic Star Wars experience, well done! :)

Now for a quick question, I am currently plaing as the Trade Federation, do they use their droid armies? If so, how? If not, do you plan to implement that?

Cheers
Evil

AFAIK, custom empires are disabled, same as New Horizons.

What a shame. Are there any plans to open the system after acceptable milestones of development have been attained?

The other Death Star sub technologies required after the construction frame is built is broken.

I spent almost 50 years after the frame was completed and still none of those techs showed up. Had on average more than 6k of total research and stayed very close to administrative cap to avoid research penalties.

I did verify that the techs do exist in the mod, just can't get them. Maybe someone put the chance of success of that tech showing up is 0.0000000001 per year.

You might need to restructure how it's implemented for reliability.

You have to run the 5 year institution multiple times to fully build the deathstar. Not sure exactly how many, I also did not figure this out until very late in the game. The DS is also OBSCENELY slow so I've barely used it.

Semi-related: does anybody know how to get jump drives???

One of you (Devs) needs to contact me concerning the fact that you pulled assets from my mod, some altered some not, without even contacting me let alone having asked permission beforehand. At present, whomever redesigned the MM UI just straight ripped it out of my mod and threw it in. I've found a few more and I'm sure I'll likely continue to do so.

S#&t like this pisses me off.

@DetCord
nobody in pdg knows from what u talking about. so anybody who came around and says: "this is mine" without any proof or indication of what exactly he may be talking about, will be ignored.
but instead of ignoring, i instant write this here...

but...especially if anyone does it in a public forum, and doesn't even try to contact a dev personally. we have only just heard about this post few hours ago. for many reasons the pdg team always points out to join their discord server.

regarding the UI. this design is about 2 years old and the code assets even older. so i'm curious what exactly someone wants to have stolen from you and especially when that was.

at least i am one of two of the primary UI designer in PDG and i am pretty interested in the facts of ur accusation

edit:
now I have heard that it should be the main menu buttons.
i'm still trying to verify this, but so far it's clear, the buttons in swfr were initially committed to our repo more than 2 years ago.

so basically they should belong to the assets of our colleague LastLeviathan's sw divided mod.

updated soon.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: