• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Mod's updated.
1645562467079.png

There's some new things in there, some things lost along the way (CoA system is a goner) but will be back eventually.

• 2Love
  • 1Like
Reactions:
In I'll likelihood they'll be using Indian courtrooms. I would love to do more but 3D stuff is insanely labour-intensive.
Is it possible to ask help from the Community Flavour Pack mod to design the Nahua style throne room? I see they did the African throne room that wasn't in the vanilla game. There is a cool free web comic called "Aztec Empire" by Paul Guinan. Check out the episode five for reference to see what the Aztec throne might look like in its full glory.

I'm excited for this mod since I love the Mesoamerican history! :)

• 1Like
Reactions:
Is it possible to ask help from the Community Flavour Pack mod to design the Nahua style throne room? I see they did the African throne room that wasn't in the vanilla game. There is a cool free web comic called "Aztec Empire" by Paul Guinan. Check out the episode five for reference to see what the Aztec throne might look like in its full glory.

I'm excited for this mod since I love the Mesoamerican history! :)
They have other priorities xD I have most the knowledge to create 3D stuff, I'm using it for making some clothes from scratch now, but a whole room just takes so much time and labour that I would rather spend on something else.
That webcomic is one of my sources for the outfits :) I've seen the throne room too!

Updated for Fate of Iberia, finally. Since the mod is currently in maintenance rather than development mode, I only added the laziest struggle compatibility: if the Nahua conquer 40% of the peninsula in a short amount of time, the struggle ceases to be. If they take their sweet time, then they will be considered interlopers and follow vanilla logic.

Also while I had the timer working I made it so that the pochteca interaction only works for the first fifty years. Just a way to keep the late game more sane, until it can be properly developed.

Reactions:
I thought I had? Did it not come through?

Wish this mod could be updated! Doesn't work properly anymore
It will be, in probably a few months. I'm more or less rewriting it

• 1Like
Reactions: