[Mod] ST: New Horizons: A Stellaris Total Conversion

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I was working on adding a few new systems this past couple of days:

Pahvo, where you may uncover a site to investigate the secrets of the world and it's strange melody.
The dilithium rich planet of Xahea, with a chance at the minor relic that is Po's dilithium incubator
The Nepenthe system

Are there any others you want to see?

Is there a list of all the worlds that belong to the Federation and to Earth in particular? I want to create the real Federation if possible. Thanks!

The 'Auto Complete Design' button doesn't seem to be working on Intrepid Cruisers for the Secondary Hull section. :(

Last edited:
Thank you for the explanation.

If I may. I know different culture groups, or empires use different kind of weapon system (like Romulan plasma weapons). In researching techs. is there a way to tell what one type of weapon system will ultimately move into? So, for example, using the Romulan reference: can early tech. development suggest tech X, or tech Y will become photon torpedoes or some other thing in the late game? I remember when I played this long long ago, I was blind to what one system could potentially become. Is there a tech tree to see? Thanks

Thank you for the explanation.

If I may. I know different culture groups, or empires use different kind of weapon system (like Romulan plasma weapons). In researching techs. is there a way to tell what one type of weapon system will ultimately move into? So, for example, using the Romulan reference: can early tech. development suggest tech X, or tech Y will become photon torpedoes or some other thing in the late game? I remember when I played this long long ago, I was blind to what one system could potentially become. Is there a tech tree to see? Thanks

There is a tech tree available in game, on the research screen

Is there a list of all the worlds that belong to the Federation and to Earth in particular? I want to create the real Federation if possible. Thanks!

The 'Auto Complete Design' button doesn't seem to be working on Intrepid Cruisers for the Secondary Hull section. :(

There's this map from Starfleet Starcharts, which doesn't list ALL the worlds but does give a basic shape to the Federation. We use that to build our galaxy, and fit in other worlds that aren't there to the best of our abilities

I was working on adding a few new systems this past couple of days:

Pahvo, where you may uncover a site to investigate the secrets of the world and it's strange melody.
The dilithium rich planet of Xahea, with a chance at the minor relic that is Po's dilithium incubator
The Nepenthe system

Are there any others you want to see?

Risa? The ultimate Star Trek holiday destination and pleasure planet. ;)

Mainly taking it easy until Picard finishes to give us more content to add, and also Federations comes out!

Hopefully even if you add the Romulus system tragedy as an option (perhaps even something you can avoid by hard research, like the classic star going supernova in the Master Of Orion games) the romulans will still remember that they have an empire and not just one star system.

Last edited:
4 days to go until Federations releases, which we're very excited about.

We're planning on getting out a compatibility patch as soon as possible which will include numerous fixes, additions and performance improvements (on top of the ones coming with Federations anyway!) but it will not be save game compatible. It will also include quite a bit of Italian localisation for all our Italian players!

As always, you won't need any DLC to play New Horizons.

Once that's out, we'll then work on integrating the Federations features into the next major patch for New Horizons, which as many of you will have seen from the diaries really looks like it could be quite useful for certain races!

Out of curiosity wouldn't it be possible to hard-code the formation of the Federation if its AI controlled?
Earth barely ever forms it, it's always one of the other races which leads to quite some weird results.

**Thanks for this amazing mod I played for almost 2 years (not a short time for me \( ^▽^ )/**
From my observation, China got a huge fan base of both Star Trek and Stellaris online (not talking about the percentage, but you know the population...) However, when I introduced STNH to them, lack of localization in Chinese did restricted the spread of this amazing mod among Chinese players (poor English ╮(╯▽╰)╭ ).
Some of us created a little translation group, and we have worked on it for about a year and only completed 30%...(we are just 20 amateurs, not even a formal translation group, we have schools/jobs too :(
My question is has any other "Chinese translation groups" ever contacted with you, or do you have any plans for it?
(never mind my fresh new account, I lost my previous email)

Attachments

• 截屏2020-03-25下午12.13.08.png
    截屏2020-03-25下午12.13.08.png
    409,2 KB · Views: 26
Last edited: