• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Nefezer

Banned
4 Badges
Mar 25, 2020
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris: Necroids
fixed hyperlanes.png
imagen01.jpg
* Warning: This Theme makes use of a wide spectrum of gory colors. If you are aware that you may react badly to the sight of blood or have a hypersensitivity to the color red, DO NOT subscribe to this Mod without first consulting your doctor. The author is not responsible for future mental damages if he ends up suffering because of this Theme.

# The images above are merely orientative since they are outdated.

"Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence!"
- This Mod does the above mentioned by Dr. Leonard McCoy, at least it tries to place you in that ambient -

CLICK HERE FOR PARADOX MODS LINK
For current Stellaris version: 3.4.5 (Compatible with 'Cepheus')
[Direct download or subscription via the link just above, install to
«%USERPROFILE%/Documents/Paradox Interactive/Stellaris/Mod».
Copy and paste without the quotes the previous path
in the address bar of the explorer to access the folder]
[Unzip the ZIP file just as it is in said folder]

* Accredited sources:
  1. Pinwheel Galaxy (Purple) by Agami > Review and recreation of code and images.
  2. Immersive Camera by Vicinian > Review and adaptation of the code.
  3. No Prime by Lizard (She/Her) > Adaptation of the code.
  4. Start Unity by Jaek > Adaptation of the code.
  5. Dark Skies by mzilli > Just the concept. Nothing else, neither code and neither image.
  6. Beautified Gaia Worlds by BlizzardV15 > All as it is.

* New features:
  1. Border shader and Hyperlane shader > Softer, damped, predictive, with the appropriate colors for terra incognita and friendly/enemy territories.
  2. Fully supports with Hyper Relays and the new slider in Settings > Graphics > Hyperlanes Opacity.
  3. Add +100 unity to have the possibility of buy a leader on the first turn as it always has been in previous versions of Stellaris.
  4. Immersive Camera will allow you to see hidden areas of any system that you previously didn't have access to... and even reverse your view. Enjoy seeing all the planets upside down (beware, the camera control can go crazy until you get used to using it).
  5. For those who still want to enjoy the previous bleak void, you can subscribe to the Full Emptiness patch.

* Modders: If you are going to use these files, please include a link to this thread. Since I may die tomorrow and I still lack my little piece of eternity. As long as Stellaris continues to develop DLCs forever, I will be remembered ;b

* Notice: Some DDS images of this Mod are in B8G8R8A8 format. Very old graphics cards may not support them.

In commemoration of the LEM update (Stellaris version 3.1.*), to celebrate in a new secluded and disease-ridden place with flickering red lights, as stipulated by our praised Dr. McCoy...

• 2022/08/10 v.1.0.8
    1. Mere unimportant adjustments.
  • 2022/06/23 v.1.0.7
    1. Corrections in visual improvements.
    2. Added "No Prime" for Japanese and Korean languages.
  • 2022/06/04 v.1.0.6
    1. Visual improvements.
  • 2022/05/31 v.1.0.5
    1. Fixed "border.shader".
  • 2022/05/13 v.1.0.4
    1. Implemented new camera control of the system.
    2. Add +100 unity at the start of the game.
    3. Other minor interface changes.
  • 2021/09/19 v.1.0.3
    1. You cannot be a subscriber and have the same Mod with the same name downloaded to your Mod folder locally. Surely "funny" events will happen to you :p
  • 2021/09/17 v.1.0.2
    1. Fixed Hyperlane shader.
In my signature you can find the links to my other Mods.

Last edited:
Update Mod to Stellaris version 3.4.*
Mod version 1.0.4
I hope you enjoy with it ;)

> Mod version 1.0.7 for current Stellaris version 3.4.4.2
  • 2022/06/23 v.1.0.7
    1. Corrections in visual improvements.
    2. Added "No Prime" for Japanese and Korean languages.

Attachments

• Sanguineus_ThemeMap_v107.rar
    81,5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
> Mod version 1.0.8 for current Stellaris version 3.4.5
  • 2022/06/23 v.1.0.8
    1. Mere unimportant adjustments.