• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Will you update this mod? Really love this one.

I'd certainly like to, but the degree which helps me research for it is currently taking too much of my time.

Certainly, over the summer when paradox's DLC frenzy has abated (hopefully), I'll take another look at it. It may not resemble the original in many ways, but my vision is unchanged for the mod.

Actually, the proper plural is "casus belli". You want to say "causes of war", not "causes of wars". So you only need to use the plural of "cause", not the plural of "war".

("Casus" literally means "case" or "event", but "cause" is a viable translation in the context of "casus belli".)

Yes, you are right on that account. Casus is 4th declension and the plr is also Casus, so if you assume the OP wants the plural to say "causes of war" then Casus Belli works fine. On the other hand I assumed when he asked for a plural they wanted "causes of wars," because I felt saying it was already both plural and singular seemed a bit anticlimactic.

I'd certainly like to, but the degree which helps me research for it is currently taking too much of my time.

Certainly, over the summer when paradox's DLC frenzy has abated (hopefully), I'll take another look at it. It may not resemble the original in many ways, but my vision is unchanged for the mod.

They said they were going to continue adding DLC until it doesn't sell anymore IIRC

When you start modding again, let me know. I'll certainly help out. But, I've been quite busy, recently, with work, and I've not had the time to do much. *Hopefully* summer will be kind to me and I can do some more bug fixing...I've fixed maybe 200-300 in my version...but I couldn't figure out the main factors for it crashing...I also had totally forgot you used a custom map (SWMH) for this ;P (And hopefully we can figure out the mystery of the double Empires...but I have a feeling it's probably all the double files lying around)

Oh, and I've lost all the custom mercenary/holy order groups I made. There goes a bunch of work down the drain :/ All that's left is whatever I added to the SVN. I had probably made 50-60 in all. Oh well.

Funny, I was planning on making the exact same mod with a start date at 476.

Good to see that somebody already put in the work for me! It looks like you did a great job :p

Last edited:
Is there any progress on this mod?

I'll work on updating it when I'm done with my exams (around the end of the month).

Is there anyway you could ditch SWMH for this? More provinces =/= better than :/ And I imagine it'd be less work for you also.

With the new Indian DLC, this may well be the way forward.

Seems dead:(

It hasn't been working for more than half a year. Bad_Haggis has been having RL issues, I guess. Meanwhile, you could take a look at When the World Stopped Making Sense, which plays out in the same timeframe.